HOW DARE YOU INSULT TURKEY THE GREATEST NATION ON EARTH, BIRTHPLACE OF CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM...

HOW DARE YOU INSULT TURKEY THE GREATEST NATION ON EARTH, BIRTHPLACE OF CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM, HOME OF THE STRONGEST AND KINDEST PEOPLE WITH SECULARISM IN THEIR MINDS AND ISLAM IN THEIR HEARTS, TURKEY IS THE GREATEST NATION ON EARTH, MASTERS OF THE EUROPEANS

EUROPEANS FEAR TURKS AND THEIR MIGHT WE WILL MAKE EUROPE OUR SLAVES AGAIN WE WILL MAKE ARABS OUR SLAVES AGAIN PREPARE CUMSKINS WE'RE COMING FOR YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Siege_of_Malta
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Vienna
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lepanto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

please keep the autism confined to turkish sites my almancı

t. greek

Good bait Germanbro.

He is one of the other immigrants in Germany.

TRAITORS GAVURLAR SIZI I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD YOU PIGS HAINLAR I WILL DESTROY EVERY ENEMY OF TURKEY, EVEN IF THIS INCLUDES TURKS THEMSELVES

YOU'RE PROBABLY NOT EVEN TRUE TURK YOU ARE KURD OR ARAB OR ARMENIAN IMMIGRANT DIE IN A FIRE TRAITORS I WILL HAVE YOUR HEADS

THE RUSSIAN PEOPLE WILL PAY FOR THEIR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AND TURKEY WE WILL BATHE IN SLAVIC BLOOD, WE WILL MAKE THE BALKANS OUR BITCH AGAIN AND MAKE RUSSIA SUCK BIG TURK COCK

i like greece

OUR HELLENIC BROTHERS ARE THE ONLY ONES KEEPING YOU SAVE CUMSKINS IF IT WEREN'T FOR ONE OF THE GREATEST NATIONS ON EARTH, GREECE, ALL OF EUROPE WOULD LITERALLY BE UNDER THE TURKISH EMPIRE BY NOW

how come you doesnt live i the greatest nation on earth?
Was it the handouts that are twice the average salary in the greatest nation on earth, the minimum wage here or the free medical + dental care that made your parents leave?

And now go back to fuck you goat again

based turkbro we should unite against the r*ssians

I'll bite.
Reminder that every time the Turks aren't mopping up some decayed empire that was already fucked by Venice and the Francs, or terrorizing tiny insignificant states, and they make an attempt on a decent enemy(or a handful of fucking Templars in the 16th century)their conquests usually end like this. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Siege_of_Malta

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Vienna

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lepanto

@59614940
your post is even more b8, so i won't bite.
not even a (You) for ya

Turkey is nice. I like Turkey.

THE BARBARIC GERMANS NEED TO BE TAMED WHICH WHY I AM HERE RIGHT NOW, I AM TRYING TO TEACH THIS DISGUSTING RACE THE TRUE MEANING ON HOW TO ACTUALLY BEHAVE LIKE A HUMAN AND NOT LIKE A DISGUSTING FUCKING ANIMAL
INDEED MY HELLENIC BROTHER THE SLAVIC NATIONS BELONG TO TURKEY AND GREECE THEY DO NOT DESERVE TO EXIST

HERE WE GO AGAIN ANOTHER HAIRY ARMENIAN IMMIGRANT LIVING IN GLOURIOUS GREECE LEAVE THE COUNTRY OF THIS GREAT PEOPLE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

What does he look like?

Daily reminder

shut up faggot

Remove kebab

either it is german bait or it is a pathetic turk who couldn't hack it and migrated to germany because he was a giant pussy.

underrated post

>TURKS
>the KINDEST PEOPLE WITH SECULARISM IN THEIR MINDS
>HURR DURR FEAR THEIR MIGHT WE WILL MAKE EUROPE OUR SLAVES AGAIN

This kind of logic is why decent, civilised people want to live as far away from Turks as possible.

>WE WILL MAKE ARABS OUR SLAVES

And the fact that you are muslims makes you the slaves of the Arab, not vice versa.

The British are still angry.

>Ataturk pic

TELL ME DID KEMAL ATATURK ALSO HAVE ISLAM IN HIS HEART??

I know more than one Turk IRL who are like OP.

One even told me once the pyramids were built by Turks, no joke.

helo i am grek

t. I am a Greek