How do I decide what language to learn? I want a hobby but they all seem shit compared to English

How do I decide what language to learn? I want a hobby but they all seem shit compared to English.

Not Spanish because spics have to go.
Not German because the country is cucked and also has no interesting culture.
No Japanese because japs hate everyone and I'm not enough of a weeb to spend years on a language just for anime.
No Russian because fuck commies.
No French because I have a ballsack.
No other languages because they're irrelevant.

I wish I was born in some shitty European country with an obscure language so that I could spend my time learning English an make posting here feel productive.

You're not going to learn a language half assed like that. You need to dedicate hours a day for years, live in a country where the natives speak the language and actually love the culture to the point you want to live in that country for life.

>those languages
>THOSE reasons

You're why America isn't great anymore

Just find something else to do, retard.

German

If I were American, I would have the same idea with you. Learning another language is pain for me.

>pretending most of the yuros here have ever been to america or england or like our culture

If I was American, I wouldn't bother myself with learning any foreign language lol

At least, I can watch anime without putting any efforts unlike you.
What's the benefit of being a native speaker of Polish?

He means like THEIR culture, for you to engage in their cultural practices

I understand that you fucking retard. I'm pointing out that there are plenty of non-native fluent English speakers here who do nothing but shit on our culture but still understand the language very well.

He said if he was American, faggot. Also since he lives in Poland I'm sure he puts his Polish to plenty of use.

They're just resentful of the fact that anyone in current year who isn't fluent in English is totally handicapped in life.

I don;t watch anime m8. Besides that you can easy learn russian and other slavic languages which is obvious, I feel like I can pronounce any word you would ask me in any language. My accent doesn't stop me, and my tongue can do weird sounds ;^)

russia nowdays is less commie then your country, lel

fuck off ivan you little bitch

Pretty nice opinion. But every language has it special wins and gets which you will miss. I desire to know french just for the cause of getting all inner jokes in the glorious french cinematography.

no, you should know the truth and I would say it again one more time: us is real communist shithole nowdays

German
>learn important grammatical elements, case, gender, etc.
>very similar to English, if you understand the consonant shifts you'll be able to see it follows a very standard pattern, things like tenses are almost identical
>impressive literature, philosophical and theological writings

>U.S
>Comunist

Just because Russia is a Fascist shithole, doesnt make the rest of the world gommie

You sound like you're 15.

I think you need to fix your world view before you try learning a language

t. bulgarian trying to accept the fact that he's from a shit tier country

How do you expect to learn any language if you don't even have respect for any culture

He could always just learn to appreciate something worthwhile, like music or video games.

Why do you American faggots love to spout memes like that? You never have real arguments, just the same style memes regurgitated over and over again.

don't you understand that that's my entire fucking problem

being from the world's greatest country is a curse

When China takes over English will become like Latin another dead language.

Travel outside of the US to free your mind from this delusion then

I have a feeling most of the American posters are just kids. How else could a single country produce so many low quality and ignorant posts?

Learn latin.

Get in touch with your heritage by learning Swahili.

>No Russian because fuck commies.

I actually really enjoyed learning Russian. It isn't too difficult.

>no French because I have a ballsack.

?

It's just the "fuck the French, France is for pussies" meme. OP is a faggot.

Hey I'm the you-from-another-country-with-another-language, as we wished.
I'm just here to tell you that we were right, learning English sure felt awesome to learn. It's even better then our native language, which sucks.

But hey... um... we were wrong... this doesn't feel productive at all.
I guess i'll kil self nao.