How are transgender people treated in your country?

How are transgender people treated in your country?

drink thier fresh blood can get eternal life

mentally ill
t. norn iron

Men are more or less bewildered by them when they see em in the bathroom and thrust in a little further near the urinal

Women are terrified of them and think they'll rape em.

pinnacle of human evolution

>that man hand

A tranny qt just moved into my floor. What do I do?

>transgender
>people

>see picture
>hmm she's cute, wonder what this thread is about
>transgender thread
>mfw

I don't know how I feel about them personally lad. Where I come from, no one has a strong opinion of them, mostly because none of them have known one, and this transgender concept is just now becoming mainstream.

To add to my post, keep in mind, these people are mentally ill. I'm fine if they want to be another gender, but only if they go through extensive therapy.

>benis stronk
>sex qt
>eat her proteins
>now you hell go

I don't care. People who can afford it and want to do it should be able to free of judgement.

But God help me if my tax dollars are paying for sexual reassignment surgery I will fly my plane into an IRS office again.

>God
>Help

Based Poland knows what's up.

>is self conscious of massive adams apple and chinny chin chin
>holds iphone 6s++ in front of its face
BAHAHAHAHA

From a strictly political standpoint, I'd say

>shit, if a minority can be pleased with a stupid legislation and a clause or two including them in it, then let em do whatever they want

>they shouldn't push their luck though

American politicians should leave it at that, publicly declaring their support only feeds their delusion of having an actual standing in a federal government

You're next.

I think we let them use the bathrooms now I'm not sure i don't want the news

>People who can afford it and want to do it should be able to free of judgement.
>free of judgement
and why exactly? they are mentally ill freaks and I will keep on calling them out

we are pretending like they are not here

Wow! Free freak-show in town!

I think they are treated nicely enough. In mental institutions.

while many men contiune to secretly lust over them, but yeah everyone just ignores them
alawite neighbourhoods are the only ones who are tolerant to them and accept them

Pretty shitty compared to the other Nordics, but not that bad compared to the rest of the entire world I guess. IIRC here in order to get an official sex change you have to go through all these tests to "prove" just how trans you are and you also have to get sterilized, which is a bizarre requirement.

Have sex with her

There are plenty around my neighborhood. They all work as prostitutes and dress up really scantily. Guys who are not used to trannies get tricked by this. One time at night when walking home there were 2 guys behind me and 2 trannies and 2 of their clients walking towards me. One of the 2 guys behind me kept on repeating "there cannot be a thing as beautiful" after the trannies walked past. His friend was trying to convince him they were trannies.

Accepted by the left but absolutely hated by the right.

I swear to god a right revolution is going to come soon. I hate liberals so much.

Does all of Turkey hate gays?