Evolution/Age of the Earth

Do people in your country accept that the Earth is 4.6 billion years old, and not less than 6,000 years old?

Finland is 4.6 billion years old
Earth is less than 6 000 years old

>Evolution
Oh, here you are. Explain please why people have such fragile teeth? it's literally giant nevre covered by tiny stone.

Why would any rational being believe it's just 6000 years old?

That's too much, even by amerifat standards.

We need beaks, to be honest

And full regeneration people 'lost' due to evolution, because who the fuck need advantages in evolution theory.

We had regeneration?? For fuck's sake...

Lots of animals can grow teeth all their lives. the same thing is for eyes, and even for cut of fingers and tails with legs.

Obviously, only an abnormally idiotic person with a faith in magic stronger than a sense of curiosity would said otherwise

Damn it evolution, why you do this? We gave this all up, and for what? Brains? Half of the human population can't even use them right. We would be much better off with regen and beaks

When the earth began 6000 years ago, it was Born as an 4.6 billion year old.

Little shits like ants have even telepathy. Such things fucks evolution badly. because, it seems like human got balanced not to be too OP, and it kills whole idea of evolution.

Yes, we aren't retarded meme protestants.

I personally think that everything is just as old as I have been awake, so around 14 hours or so. Everything, including my memories, were created in this morning just before I woke up and will cease to exist as soon as I'll fell asleep.

Well that's just fucking dumb.

How so?

This is a planet of insects anyway, they are way up on the evolutional ladder. We were at that level when we got out of the food chain, but somehow we fucked that up, and fucked it up bad

Because phenomena occurs while you're sleeping or unconscious, both your own biological mechanisms and the environment around you. If you literally died for eight hours every night and came back to life once that time is up, then there would be some argument for your idea, but that isn't the case.

kek

>Because phenomena occurs while you're sleeping or unconscious
prove it then

Nothing exists before I'm awake nor after it. There is a thing called sleep that happens to other people, but never to me as everything ceases to exist as soon as I lose consciousness.

Where did you get that picture of a Sardinian man

Explain.

Just you wait and see faggot

"Sleep happens to everyone but me"
nice meme

In Russian Pederation people don't give a fuck. They accept that the Earth should be libirated sooner or later.

?

He's a big fish

A fish ate a smaller fish, was quickly trapped under a layer of silt or clay from which it did not escape, and consequently died. Scavengers and decomposers could not access the carcass, and over millions of years, the harder parts of the body were replaced by rock.

Explain

I've seen this meeme on /his/. Nice meeme, I have to say.

Everything, including you and my knowledge of this theory, were created just for this short session of consciousness. There may or may not be new scenario "tomorrow" and it may or may not include these memories or something completely different.