youtube.com/watch?v=2D175jn-3_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ASS

>post yfw Le Weed Man is forced to resign THIS early

how did this retard become king of canada
hes like my if my stepfather was a politician

>"T-that apology..! It's completely beyond our technology..!"

AS A FEMINIST

Not even trying to meme, but how does your average Canadian feel about having a leader who can't even control his urges to be physically violent against people he doesnt like?

Most people probably don't have a clue but the NDP are pushing to far comparing it to wife beatings.

What did he do

Elbowed a woman in the chest in the house of commons while he was in the process of dragging an opposing party member across the floor.

I hate his face.

Fuck Trou d'eau

Did they deserve it?

why do leftists get so violent when they don't get their way?

they believe they are so morally superior they are justified in force, that's why

Is he genuinely autistic?

nah, he would never do that

Why can't leafs stand their ground?

>If you nudge your enemies, they win

- Le Weed man

that's not very feminist of you amerinon

He's a spergy beta feminist, what did people expect? He's a fucking drama teacher with a gay lisp, he probably has more impotent rage than all /r9k/

Ive seen the video, the bitch is obviously overreacting but he does clearly show disregard with making physical contact with her. It shows brazen arrogance if anything

Justin "NDP Stands for Now Die Pussy" Trudaeu

Not really, he was just mad that they were taking too long to go back to their seats to start a vote.

literally raped the NDP

the forest fire quote is better desu but nice trips

agreed, the conservatives would be roasted if the shoe was on the other foot

>leftists
>Implying right wingers haven't done this before

cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-conservative-whip-1.3588407

>This toddler is our PM

JUST

Based weed man

Parliament SHOULD be a deathmatch

That's pretty autistic, but I'm going to assume the woman deserved it. They usually do.

any video of this savage attack?

theory: weedman is basically pic related

NDP are a bunch of cunts, they were blocking the whip. If they want to fuck around they should prepare for consequences. They were the ones acting like children and I hope Mulclair gets decked during the next session.

You can tell the elbow was accidental but the real thing he shoved his opposition out of the way and the liberals cut off the debate of the assisted dying bill, why does nobody care about that? That's where he fucked up, that's more important.

Not even a theory, that's literally him

just go to the cbc

Democracy is a meme, it's time we transitioned into national trudeauism

>theory
its a fact
doesnt matter. its not like the 19th century where people got caned in congress. theres nothing to get so bootyflustered about.

he didnt touch her that's not even a foul

Wew he's literally done nothing. Witnessing Canada's excuse culture in action.

Also fuck that pic related feminist scum, that short video was enough to make me hate her.

literally accidentally bumped into some lady LMAO

post video
I'll hesitate to watch it out of embarrassment though

I get second-hand embarrassed very easily lads

youtube.com/watch?v=yEizMbUR3cE

Reenactment right here

>I get second-hand embarrassed very easily lads
i know this feel
think im growing out of it though

Brosseau said she was so upset from the incident that she had to leave the chamber, subsequently missing the vote.

How about not having females in parliament? That would solve a lot of problems.

starting to think Trudeau is pretty based
he should start his own dictatorship

youtube.com/watch?v=-ws8vyFk15E

god I stopped it after 2 seconds fuck these kinds of videos. this guy's voice is pissing me off already

....I'll mute it I guess

shorter one
youtube.com/watch?v=teqCY8cZGxc

So literally nothing happened?

>allow women in the parliament
>it turns into a drama fest about nonsense

>there are "people" here who voted for mulcuck

Canadians acting like Canadians. What else is new.

literally beat a poor lady to death and shot another congress member 32 times in the chest

LE WEED MAN

Oye vey I thought it was 2015 not 1950 how can this cis male pig get away with murder-raping a woman in broad daylight like that?

WTF I love Canada now.

what a fucking cuck lel

Live by feminism, die by feminism. No sympathy from me.

WORLDSTAR

>A politician owning up to his mistakes
What a sad excuse of a prime minister amirite.
Weed.

>tfw no legal weed still

Hold me Dutch bro, I can't take this much longer.

Justin "The Klan's number 1 fan" Trudeau at it again.

>Implying his whole IT'S 2016!/If you kill your enemies you win thing isn't just an act to appeal to idiots

This is the real him tBh.

youtube.com/watch?v=iW6JFj80TL8

I don't know why that made me laugh so hard

Imagine if Harper did this.

There would be headlines like "HARPER LITERALLY KNOCKS OUT WOMAN IN COLD BLOOD", and there would be mass demonstrations for his resignation by libshits

>anglosphere democracy

Yep.

>trudeau will never forcefully penetrate you in a moment of passion and then apologise afterwards as you bury your face in his chest and he strokes your hair
why live?

Isn't the women that got "elbowed" the one that was in Vegas when she got elected into govt? and her riding is in Quebec and when she got elected couldn't even speak french? is that the one?

>That feel when you voted for Peter "Based" Kent

Honestly canada, it's 2000 and fucking 16, racist woman-beaters like this have no place in a government position.

>Chaim Janitorstein strikes again

yes

Lol people literally laughed at him to his face when he said he'd stand up to Putin. Nobody voted him in because they wanted a stronk leader.

Just that he's like a trustworthy kid with non of the sharpness of Pierre. And because he said he won't let this recession fuck us harder.

>being this stupid

wow this is some american-level political paranoia garbage. nobody would literally care. rob ford shoved a woman and we just have a good laugh about it.

>Woman he shoved was a single mother who managed a fucking pub
>Prior to getting elected

I swear we have the most random bunch go into the NDP. Its basically a party of actual plebs.

She's a stupid cunt, nobody should care what she thinks, and he didn't "elbow" her on purpose anyways, and if he did good for him, she shouldn't even be an MP.

You piece of shit.

>cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-conservative-whip-1.3588407
>there is no parallel in canadian history

lmfao this is why nobody not even canadians take canadian politics seriously anymore.

goddamn its already taken over by the sjws. we need good ole american style presidential dictatorships and trillion-dollar corruption.

This video upset me. First I laughed how she said his act was not feminist. Then I thought and was sad. Canada...why?

>leftist violence
>both World Wars were started by conservatives and right-wingers

Ayy lmao the Sup Forums stupidity never ends. Communist regimes were shit for their countries, but fascist regimes actively worked to fuck over/invade/enslave/conquer other countries. There's absolutely no question which ideological extreme is worse, in terms of violence.

t. alberta barbosa

Please, just fucking annex this country already, our govt is a bunch of limp wrist fuckers.

Someone should make a Trudeau version of this

this is the greatest comic i've ever read.

Why didn't the stupid twat just walk around the other side where there was no people instead of trying to squeeze through a group standing around talking.

USA USA USA

youtube.com/watch?v=2D175jn-3_M

Cuz he's a thug

>Canada
>not a joke

Pick one

I cannot express just how much I like this comic

I want to help but...we would have to deal with these people too then. Move here bro, or to less liberal places than Ontario

The guy was trying to get through and the person in front of him was being a dick. I think it would have been better if Trudeau had punched that lady in the face which is how they're acting like it happened. This is a non-issue and some massive overreaction because I'm guessing those people lost a debate or control over something. It's insanely childish behavior.

I know this is bait, but

>what is the USSR
>what is the Great Leap Forward

NOT MUH TRU COMMUNISM

Can someone please make an edit a la most dangerous with the serious voice and the replays?

Btw he walks like an angry bitch

is he ok?

I don't think so Canadians don't have bullet tolerance like Americans do

>There would be headlines like "HARPER LITERALLY KNOCKS OUT WOMAN IN COLD BLOOD"
that's what the headlines are now lol
even Sun is buttblasted because he touched the Conservatives arm

Silly leaf, it wasnt real gommunism.