Why do all fat american teens and guys in their 20's wear this shit? Have you no fucking self respect?

Why do all fat american teens and guys in their 20's wear this shit? Have you no fucking self respect?

Other urls found in this thread:

extras.mercurynews.com/silicon-valley-imported-labor/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Non-Americans do it too

t. American in France. Though I'll admit this country is /fa/ as fuck

Nothing wrong with that.

With a chemise and nice shoes it's all good.

It's comfty in for dodging bullets.

We don't.
Maybe in states that I am not aware of, it happens. But it doesn't matter.
Maybe if Eurofaggots were as obsessed with their economies and employment as much as they are obsessed with dressing like a little girl's doll than you wouldn't be a continent of faggy NEETS

>Even though the foreign workers who enter the U.S. on B1/B2 visas are paid a fraction of what U.S. workers would earn, the equation is still simple for Eastern Europeans — work in the United States generally pays more than in their home countries. The average monthly wage for a worker in Slovenia last year was about 1,550 euros, or $1,700, and unemployment reached 12.6 percent in February, according to government statistics. It’s even worse in Croatia: monthly wages are the equivalent of $850 and unemployment has reached 17.2 percent.

extras.mercurynews.com/silicon-valley-imported-labor/

Pooratia

You mean baggy shorts? I wear them and I'm a skellington

They're comfy and easy to wear

Shorts are fucking comfy

why do you say chemise but not chaussures

Better than track pants you stupid slav.

where else are they going to carry their extra ammo? you never know when they are going to stop by a school.

We are a pretty poor country, but then again our living standard isn't that high, meaning 1000$ a month is perfectly fine for a young adult that doesn't have to provide for his family.

Those shorts look hobo-tier, like something you lost in your basements years ago, and now you found it and decided to wear it

Track suits and sweat pants fo lyf yall

DOCTOR PAVEL !?

they have to travel by cargo plane
when in rome ...

need the extra pockets to store kraft singles

>All these people admiting to unironically wear cargo shorts
>Probably complain about not having gfs

>such class, such taste

Because it's fucking hot in this Satan crucible here and chino's look like shit on chubby guys

Wtf is everyone so mad about, I wear cargo shorts with a belt + black shirt + jordan slides with black nike socks.

Dickies shorts are more popular in my part the world. Apparently some Jap subculture likes them too.

Extra pockets is more functional. If you wanna be a pretty little fashion model then you have no self respect.

Fashion is definitely a confidence booster for the weak spirited. Never really thought about it.