Thoughts?

Thoughts?

All of Latin America should be Green, India, Egypt, Venezuela, PNG and Central America should be brown.

Pretty accurate.

First you say that all Latin America should be green and then you say that Venezuela and central america should be brown. What's your problem m8?

>Alaska yellow
Why?
>Meme Zealand yellow
lel

>India
>yellow

Hahahaha no, definitely brown

Spain should be yellow, Portugal should too!and appear on the map. Poland and Hungary Etc.... Yellow too

when that woman got gangraped in a bus it caused quite a shitstorm.

>Nobodycarestugal

>rape
>shitstorm
Neither is unusual for India though desu.

NZ should be red, India green, and more of the Middle East brown. Otherwise pretty accurate

eastern europe should be yellow or green except for probably czechia or poland. If half of my country got bombed tommorow nobody would give a fuck

accurate

but people should give us more relief goods and money for our upcoming super typhoon

This is a little more accurate

USA should be yellow, not trying to be offensive at all but your guys get shootings every other day and the world already sees it as a common thing over there.

I would chanmge "well, life is like this" for india
russia would be "that's sad"
i dont see why put "wait, does this country exist" in iran, thailand, vietnam, indonesia and philippines. in those i'd put well, life is like this or that's sad.
maybe what a terrible tragedy for south korea, and life is like this for israel.

I will for the life of me never understand this obsession with other people's opinions. They are not what matters lmoa

Alaska is yellow

kiwi no count, Kawaisou
S.korea Blue

but why

lmao

I have a correction to make

Don't act like the world doesn't care. Literally every small crime that happens here becomes global news.

what colour is kiwiland supposed to be

>Alaska and New Zealand Yellow
>South Korea Yellow
>Greece Yellow
>Philippines Blue
>Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran Blue instead of green or brown

>No zealand

Needs a lot more specificity.

Putting a tragedy in Turkey on par with Yemen is absolutely ridiculous imo.

Best version

bretty sure my cunt should be green

>Iran

>Sad thing

Funny... Now pay us for blew up AMIA.

we dindu nuffin

i'm trying to think of any tragedies that happened here within recent times, and can only come up with the rainbow warrior and the christchurch earthquakes, the first of which basically caused NZ and US to tell each other to get fucked and thus decided out country's future. the second we got help from japan coz they have earthquakes too and we help them in return. if other countries react to us aside from calling us a meme or being australia, I don't know about it

This is bullshit, literally 0(zero) countries besides NZ care or report on any tragedies that happen here.

The only red countries that have been shown to be red are the US, England and France.

>new zeeland is on this map
>portugal is cut out
>map not even edited
Portugal has succesfully taken New zeeland's meme status