Yfw Germanic barbarians ruined the Roman Empire just in time to leave its former territories vulnerable to centuries of...

>yfw Germanic barbarians ruined the Roman Empire just in time to leave its former territories vulnerable to centuries of Arab and Moorish invasions
>yfw Some German faggot invented Protestantism and plunged Europe into a series of destructive religious wars that killed millions
>yfw some other German faggot invented communism which resulted in massive wars and millions of deaths over the course of more than a century
>yfw Germany started a pointless chimpout that turned Europe into smoking ruin
>yfw Germany chimped out even harder just after that and killed tens of millions more Europeans
>yfw Germany is now actively promoting an Islamic invasion of Europe

Why does Germany keep trying to destroy western civilization?

i've been saying that mediterraneans are the true master race for years
i'm not mediterranean btw.

>hitler-disgusted.jpg

that's himmler

>i'm not mediterranean btw
t. greek

my family has greeks that immigrated to italy before coming here
how the fuck do you know?

I'm greek too.

They can't help themselves. Everyone around them has achieved what they couldn't so they lash out whenever possible.

Guys, don't flip out.

I'm Greek too.

>tfw we ruined the Roman Empire just in time to leave its former territories vulnerable to centuries of Arab and Moorish invasions
>tfw we invented Protestantism and plunged Europe into a series of destructive religious wars that killed millions
>tfw we invented communism which resulted in massive wars and millions of deaths over the course of more than a century
>tfw we started a pointless chimpout that turned Europe into smoking ruin
>tfw we chimped out even harder just after that and killed tens of millions more Europeans
>tfw we are now actively promoting an Islamic invasion of Europe

Rome was a failed state after the 3rd century and deserved to go down. And the Eastern Roman Empire was barely touched by Germanics and still got wrecked by Arabs and Turks.

the ERE lost Egypt, the Levant, and North Africa to Muslims because the dumbfuck Persians exhausted all the resources of BOTH empires in one huge 20 year long war that literally had no change in border, and even then the ERE held on to half of North Africa against the Arabs for a long time.

tl;dr its all Persia/Iran's fault

if only Caesar never crossed the Rubicon and went over the Rhine instead

how is it like to be greek?

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them

Fuck Germany

if you notice, protestant countries are all into sjw cuck stuff and while master race catholic countries like based poland btfo those people

This is all protestants fault.

caesar would be out of a job

>this delusion

i am greek

We help Germany and they hate us.
We help asian countries and they love us

This is why Trump wants to leave NATO.

how so

They are naturally evil people by heart. I'm glad we betrayed them in WW2.

Good thing 13 million died in the last century and the Rhineland is being flooded with Arabs. German nationalism is like a bad rash.

The German terror won't cease until whole Europe is German. That has always been their goal. Islam is just their latest weapon, since todays German population is too docile and peaceful.

bump

>mfw Germanic barbarians ruined an already moribund and corrupt Roman Empire providing some much needed breathing room for other societies to emerge and flourish independently in europe and north africa.
>mfw Some German hero invented Protestantism finnaly challenging a corrupt church and paving the way to the end of the political power of the papacy and the separation of church and secular governments.
>mfw some other German hero invented communism which finally brought into the mainstream the idea that there's no reason the rest of society should tolerate rich fucks geting to do whatever the fuck they want.
>mfw Germany just wanted a piece of the action like the rest of Europe.
>tfw the winners write history.

this desu
expect mass ethnic German conversions to Islam soon

Winning the war was the worst thing that ever happened

t. Alsacian

t. alien subhuman from the favela

t. Butt-devastated frog

Go back to Germany if you don't love France cuck.

Germanics are inherently evil

How do we stop Germany?

Mashallah

>expect mass ethnic German conversions to Islam soon
inshallah

From a German perspective, it's comes in very handy to have the Americans do the dirty military work. Saves us a lot of money and a lot of lives desu. And Americans seem to be fine with it, even enjoy it.