Bonjour, my name is Jacque Rebur

Bonjour, my name is Jacque Rebur.

I'm a 27 years old American Francophile (ouiaboo for you internet chans). I eat baguettes and drink wine for lunch, and spend my days discussing about surrendering with my friends at the wine and cheese store and playing superior French games. (Assassin's Creed, Far Cry)

I train with my soccer ball every day, this superior sports object can pierce through steel walls because it is used since mid-nineteenth century, and is vastly superior to any other sports ball on Earth. I earned my soccer license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak French fluently, both French and Quebec dialect, and I write fluently as well, I know everything about French history and their croissant code, which I follow 100%

When I get my French visa, I am moving to Montpierre to attend the prestigious École Nationale des Chartes to learn about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a winery owner or a patisserie!

I own several French berets, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to France, so I can fit in easier. I wear striped shirts and curly mustaches and speak French as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in France.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fQTfMjWa2p0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ouiaboo

>Not the Napoleonic Code
Dropped

t.Thomas Jefferson

>ouiaboo

>soccer license

if anything it would be Benny Franks

>soccer ball
le non

>soccer ball

DELETE THIS

>t. Alberto Barbossa

>French and Quebec dialect
not mentioning Acadian
-10 points.

tldr

whats your problem yank?

Why soccer ? There are plenty of French sports

like snail racing?

>ouiaboo

>tfw master race

youtube.com/watch?v=fQTfMjWa2p0

>soccer
DROPPED

>both French and Quebec dialect
Kek'd

Also
>soccer
Just kill yourself

No other meme sports like pétanque or tambourin

>be French
>playing the tambourine is a sport

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Using musical instruments to play music

Fucking plebs I swear

>burgers can't even make fun of based Pétanque

MASTERACE SPORT

It really is the chillest game there is

>Jacque Rebur.

Sacrebleu, old meme here

>Soccer not fencing

>ouiaboo

>croissant code
>not chivalric
>soccer balls
You fucking idiot
"Bonjour, my name is Jacque Rebur.

I'm a 27 years old American Francophile (ouiaboo for you internet chans). I eat baguettes and drink wine for lunch, and spend my days discussing about surrendering with my friends at the wine and cheese store and playing superior French games. (Assassin's Creed, Far Cry)

I train with my FAMAS every day, this superior gun can shoot through steel walls because it is used since mid-nineteenth century, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on Earth. I earned my hunting license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak French fluently, both French and Quebec dialect, and I write fluently as well, I know everything about French history and their chivalric code, which I follow 100%

When I get my French visa, I am moving to Montpierre to attend the prestigious École Nationale des Chartes to learn about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a winery owner or a patisserie!

I own several French berets, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to France, so I can fit in easier. I wear striped shirts and curly mustaches and speak French as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in France."
But ouiaboo is 10/10, so good job with that one

bump

Because it's a funny thread
And thanks for the new image

>ouiaboo for you internet chans
Saw this post on the main page and now my cheeks hurt laughing. Don't know if copypasta or not but regardless it's well done, Omelette-du-fromage/10.

bump