In Russia we have a rescpetful philosopher and historic who wrote a concpiracy theory about Russia is secret British...

In Russia we have a rescpetful philosopher and historic who wrote a concpiracy theory about Russia is secret British colony after 1917 revolution, hi s name is Dmitry Galkovsky and his live journal is full of evidence of this.
On his words Russia is nuclear battle platform uses like ace in the hole while 20 century confrontation between British and USA.
British support bolshevick(i told you more they create bolsheviks and marxists scum all around the world) - check
British uses russian cannon fooder while WW2 - check
British first country who reckognoze USSR first goverment as legitimate - check
All Russian rich man live in London and spend many in London - check
Russian propaganda always told about USA threat and EU threat but nothing told about British and Royle Family - check
And more more more facts about this shit.
I understand this is conspiracy theory and sounds like madness
But Lets talk about this guys.
Why british fuckers still keep us as a slave are english insane or something?

P.S. sorry for bad english the education system we have with degraded after the British

bump

>British support bolshevick

Yes, a lot of factions around the world secretly supported or funded the bolshevicks. But that's not because they were communists in disguise, it's because they pragmatically wanted to weaken russia. If the whites were the more powerful revolutionary force in russia, all these outside places would have supported them.

How long 'till he's killed

ROSSIYA BRITTANSYE

Prepare for KGB at your house

w-who are you? are you a friend?

I can't tell you. Your crimes against the people can not go unnoticed.

Are you a billionaire or just a lowly millionaire?

that doesn't sound very friendly

Why? People dont trust thay dont thrust anything already

The only crime I committed is falling in love with your boipucci *wink*

Liechtenstein bringing the heat ayyyyyeeee

New Chronology- tier.

>Russian Philosophers

Russian philosophy is either searching for God, or searching for better life, or just talking shit.

Dmitry Galkovsky wrote many things about USA and England relationship.

Why are Russians so prone to conspiracy theories, is it something in the buckwheat?

Because they can't admit their own mistakes therefore they always need to have some force from outside that attempts to destroy Russia

It's the crisis. Everybody wants to know reasons why have everything went this way.
Actually the only really popular conspiracy theory is the Dulles plan.