Is there a way to uncuck these countries colored in pink or are they doomed to extinction?

Is there a way to uncuck these countries colored in pink or are they doomed to extinction?

Other urls found in this thread:

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html
rt.com/news/338779-somalian-refugee-raped-politician/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you'd better color in Finland. Italy too, based on recent polls..
And don't forget those Swedish, German and Danish islands!
Anyways, to answer your question, yes they are basically doomed at this point. Although I wouldn't say it's too late for Denmark, Norway, Finland, Italy or the Netherlands

Reminder that all of those countries have, and will continue to have for your entire lifetime better living standards than your country.

Not Sweden lol: speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html

Norway is superior.

They're supposed to be 25th this year according to that, and they're 14th.

i always love these prediction things, its always how our economic model will lead us to ruin in 10-20 years, and they have said that for 30 years by now.
We arent in the BEST state we have ever been but we are still one of the more sucessful nations given our position.

You can un-pink Norway because based Breivik fixed it.

rt.com/news/338779-somalian-refugee-raped-politician/

>are they doomed to extinction?

Lel, they have survived far worse

>the great european chimpout when rabid angry white men slaugther the poor migrants in their homes will happen in your lifetime

They don't realize, there were 2 world wars in the last centuries and these countries still exist, but some muslims and they think it's the end

>tfw everyone back in Somalia will shun him for being a faggot, effectively trapping him in third world limbo
Feels good man
Also that shit happens all across the globe, in fact if it weren't for Swedish influence Norway would be as uncucked as Iceland.

I don't think any of these countries (apart from maybe Germany and Sweden) are "doomed to extinction"

However, speaking PURELY from an outsider's perspective, I believe that the countries in pink are in for some serious trouble within the coming years.

>These are my OPINIONS

nah m8

based

>Refugees in Svalbard

kek'd

>nordic welcome chillier

kek

God bless

They would go extinct anyway every one of them has a birth rate below replacement level, you can send all the evil muzzies out and every one of them will just dwindle away in population till they go extinct anyway

thank feminism and divorce law for that

No, fuck off. I want to move there actually. I don't want fucking refugees suicide bombing my god damn cute nordic house fuck

>Spain
>The country with most homosexuality acceptation
>The country where even old people are in favour of same-sex marriage and adoption

>Not considered part of the cuck

Is it because "only whites are bad"?

Don't worry senpai, I gotchu

Schulz will be the new German Chancellor so Germany is doomed, France, Sweden and UK probably as well.

But, you know, it takes time for this type of extinction. Might take 100 years but it's inevitable.

Still, you and your Alberto cousin have few immigrants and Mudslims compared to the rest of Western Europe. I think you're significantly more nationalistic as well.

>Spain
>nationalistic

KEKEKEKEKKEKKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEK

Dude, this is Germany and Sweden levels of cuck we're talking about here. There's no way you're less nationalistic than them.

Migrant are mixing European genes with theirs, it might be a point if no return. It is the permanent biological disaster for Europe.