Go on, don't be shy Mr. Foreigner! Tell her what you told me

>Go on, don't be shy Mr. Foreigner! Tell her what you told me.

Nice trips

I have inflammable hemorrhoids.

... why can't I be left alone. perkele.

ugly as fuck

>I have inflammable hemorrhoids.
They can't be flamed?

I would like to have a threesome please with my cock making a juicy concoction in your pussy

We're always so considerate when offering broccoli, but we never ask the broccoli what IT wants.

War is when the young and stupid are tricked by the old and bitter into killing each other. I was very young and very angry.

Lets go bowling to get your mind off it.

Is this the way to Amarillo?

I daid her hat looks like shit

Nothing can change the nature of man, yet we are carved by the paths we follow; and I have walked a lonesome road.

The collapse of the USSR was a mistake...

SLEEPING?! sleeping is for sleepy people! lets go get a kebab and go to a disco!

What's the best place to start killing Koreans? is it in korea?

I don't really get what the whole fascination with East Asian women is. Have you actually taken more than a few seconds to LOOK at their faces? They resemble reptiles. Complete disgust.

I pity the white man. While he chases after the yellow race, the negros chase after his women.

My grandpa stacked gooks like you like logs in the Korean war

whats american names with people putting some sort of middle eastern thing then posting cringey copy pastas? Is it a joke or something? Fucking MeNa.

It was bolis action

I said GOOKS HAVE SMALL TITS

Because you'll kill yourself

SARAVON PEKKA PEKKA PEKKA PEKKA PEKKA

Whites and Asians are the superior race and we need to breed superhuman babies capable of taking on the third world hordes of nig nogs and sandmonkeys

I don't like girls with dicks

I have absolutely no idea what you just said.

The best Asian girls are half white. Unfortunately they're rare and highly sought upon because they often turn out very pretty so it's a lost cause.

I think I'm just gonna back go to Poland at some point and find a grill there.

2$ per hour is not so dreadful as it sounds
*palms start to sweat*

>her

Exactly
Because I'm not gay