Europe wont fucking unite

europe wont fucking unite

Good for them.
They'll just wind up like us, with corrupt assholes you can't get rid of hundreds of miles away deciding their fates.

What is the problem with this, exactly? Everybody knows "European unification" is code for "German enslavement"

He wants Europe to unite so his country can suck out all the money from ours
There's a reason Eastern Europe joined even though they're the most anti eu people

This works for Poland and other russian countries

I don't ever want "my country" to be a thing. It has much more sense to create a federation of demographic areas,

YOU'RE THE ONE SUCKING ALL THE FUCKING MONEY AWAY FROM US YOU FUCKING JEW, THE AMOUNT WE GET IS LOST TRIPLE WITH YOUR FREE FUCKING MARKET

>and other russian countries
Fuck you spic.

this
this
this

by russian I mean the cultural area (intolerant, poor, ex-commie, etc)
not the country itself

>I don't even want "my country" to be a thing

Yikes

The only united Europe I want is a Europe known as "Empire Français"

We're not anti-eu.

We were the most pro-eu country(or one of the most pro-eu ones) up until the immigrant crysis caused by USA and later on escalated by Germany.

The thing is. We're pro-eu - "oh leeches pro eu, ahahhah", we're anti-eu - "oh ungrateful fucks".

It's always bad for you anglo scum, dosn't matter what we do you filthy inbreeds always bitch. I hope your fuckinng island submerges this century.

You spelled Nederland wrong.

Pure class

So Spain is a russian country since it meets 2 out of 3 requirements.

30 years i nthe fucking Eu, no WW2 and yet you fail so fucking miserably. What a poor excuse of a country, lawd.

1/3 *

We're just poor. And still nice compared to the real poor area in eastern europe.

That's for the best.

Fuck off, Van der Bellen

At first I tried to make a post defending Spain, but then I realized that you are right. Why is Spain such a failure even without WW2 and Gommunism?

Warm weather

You know what's even weirder? Brazil, South Africa, Quebec and East Timor won't unite into one country! Why the fuck not?! I mean, they're practically the same thing because they all were colonized by Europe once!

This, I can't trust my money to South Europeans

Good.

Fuck you and fuck your gay shit.

It makes sense for you to have our money, but it doesn't make sense for us senpai

Failure? You can be sure that I'm going to have a better life than you

I would only unite with spain or brasil, it's not like anyone wants to unite with us but it would be nice to unite with someone you have a long history with and similar cultures.

good
anybody that wants this is an autist that has played too many Paradox Games.

>but its diffren bcuz we all have churches n enlightenment values an stuff!
>muh greco-roman values

Eh just wait for a big-scale war.

>he's a federalist piece of trash