He hates islam

>he hates islam
>he is a christian (semitic religion closely related to islam)

i love anime

shut the fuck up tomato nigger

good post

No one on Sup Forums is religious.

it's just a Sup Forums traditionalism meme

Good post
Fuck the lot of em

Good post

>tfw Europe is becoming Secular at an increasing rate
Feels good, I wish the same would happen in America though

...(You) mean Europe except for the Muslims

tb h senpai paganism>>>>>>fedoraism>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>semitic religions

I mean actual Europeans.
And it makes sense, because a Catholic would never let a Muslim into his country

Paganism is even worse desu
literally taking a step back in advancement
Fact: Human achievement increased exponentionally when atheism became mainstream
Fact: The only counter argument against atheism are pictures of fatties in fedoras

I am devoutly Mormon, Poe-Sen. America is still a Christian country--even if faggots have successfully lobbied Obamcuck in recent years.

>I am devoutly Mormon

Is Mormonism compatible with the type of material and discussion commonly held on Sup Forums and other boards?

any sensible westerner is atheist or agnostic these days, religious cucks are just a weirdo minority

Nope, I'm an autist.

Absolutely not.

>Islam is actually closely related to Christianity and Judaism
>The Quran outright says that this trinity is interchangeable in a lot of ways
People think it's Islam that they hate, but they actually hate the people worshiping it and their tribal mentality that follows.
Not even kidding here, white people would make way better and less violent Muslims than Arabs would, hell even fucking Chinese and South East Asians are better at it with the exception of Bangladesh.
>t. theology expert
>inb4 get accused for being diaspora/refugee

Me cago en tu puta madre, hijo de puta

It is, just much slower

>Not hating brown people in general

haha allah actually means devil lol muslims are actually christian heretics

I'm sure you all assumed a Castillian posted this at first, but you are gravely mistaken. This is the handiwork of either an Andalusian (and therefore un Moro) or a Catalan cuckold who bends over for Mohamé, "servicing" him while he waits in the welfare line.

Castillians on the other hand are proud European Christians with a proud history and rich culture whobdont post junk like this.