Invited: Ethnic Germanics that speak germanic languages
Not Invited: Everyone else

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mXxr58D-WiM
youtube.com/watch?v=4emC0VDQGz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't invite us again
Fuck off continentals

English is a Germanic language, and my family is ethnically German.

Är jag inbjuden?

2d för skandinavism

Ja, heil.

t. latin cuck
självklart

ja

t. 2d brevande hanrej

Пpивeт! Гдe швeдcкиe дeвyшки? :DDDD

slaver ut

2dbrevande*
lär dig skriva för helvete

I'm a pure vandal, I can track my ancestors back to 100 bc.

>I can track my ancestors back to 100 black cocks

Repariert für dich.

I speak two Germanic languages and I want to be Germanic

Please invite me

God morgon

What do you think about crows?

Britain is norman

Pump-a-rump

Knulla dig, Sven.

Why dont all the white german people leave the cities and create their own towns in the forest far away from barbarian rapists?

Pickle-pee

>giving up your rightful place to invaders

spoken like a true hahnrei

>Not Invited: Everyone else
In contrast to real life?

How much forest is there in your country?

Nee kanker gewoon op hoer, blijf maar lekker op dat stinkeiland van je

About 50 trees in total

i read that it's about 13% of forested ground in your country
we have 69% and growing

hvorfor sætter i ikke muslimerne til at rydde noget af alt det skov

Ye blame the muslims

????

Nä, jag gillar skog, vi borde sätta muslimerna i skogen istället och låta kylan och vargarna äta dom istället.

youtube.com/watch?v=mXxr58D-WiM

link some germanic artists from your cunt

i got you
youtube.com/watch?v=4emC0VDQGz8

Men om jag kunde svenska då skulle svenska tjejer gilla mig inte. Så funkar det.

I thought perhaps if you go far enough into the woods the muslims wont find you and you can live a happy life. I'm just worried about you, bernd. Don't end up like us, stand up for your people. :(

Hi :^)

the sausageniggers won't stand up for anything, they have been brainwashed through generations to hate themselves

just pretend you know swedish and nobody will notice finnbro

I'm in the area that has almost no trees but tons of lakes

growing up we called a small grove of trees (.2x.05 km I just measured) the woods. besides the trees that grow along rivers and creeks, that was the largest patch of trees around.

are real forests fun?

anime uezs

perkele is this where finrand

Czechia is germanic, that means I'm invited, right?

Why dont you help the sausage niggers? Dont you want to help your neighbor? :(

what can a tiny country like denmark do :(

Hello, my Germanic brothers

>There was no massive migration of Indo-European-languages-speaking population to north. There was only the so-called pioneer colonization of the Uralic-language- speaking area by Indo-European-language-speaking people. Northern Indo-European languages – Germanic, Baltic and Slavic – may be the result of a transition of Uralic or any other old Northern European-language-speaking population to an Indo-European language form. New speakers of the Indo-European language form spoke their new language poorly, with many phonetic and morphosyntactic mistakes. We can see these mistakes even today in the contemporary Germanic, Baltic and Slavic languages.

Take in german refugees? :(

Yeah, only bad thing about them is that they can be a little cold and it feels like there may be spiderweb or mosquitoes biting at you sometimes, but it's still /comfy/ especially close to our lakes.

I've moved to Norway two years ago and am visiting my parents in Germany right now, how are you doing, /germanic/?

hej ))

This is the map of Australian forests but I've circled the ones that aren't complete shit. Those other ones are not comparable to European or North American Rain forests.

Also the one in the middle of New South Wales is technically a desert. It has good soil, but If It hasn't rained in a while It starts to die. If we ever get the technology and willpower to terraform inland Australia, that area would be great for inland settlement.

photo I took recently.

Pic related a random google street view from that inland forest, It must have rained there recently in this picture

bin ich eingeladen?

Ja