BASED BELARUSE

Daily reminder that Belarus is the last bastion of wholesome, traditional European living in Europe.

>99.4% whites
>99.2% Christian
>based president idolizes Hitler
>SJW types in prison and tortured by police
>no relations with EU, extremely close with Putin's Russia
>extremely traditional, patriotic population
>Belarus is fairly isolationist
>Masculine, militarized society
>traditional male/female roles

When will YOU move to Belarus, Sup Forums?

Aнгeлинa Пиппep Бeлapycoчкa
youtube.com/watch?v=hh5yL-UWyDg

UNDERWEAR

Beautiful. I'd love to sex the loli.

>based president idolizes Hitler
based Hitler would kill 99.4% of the based Belarusian population.

Hell on earth.

I am from Belarus. It is a total shithole. Day I left best day of my life. Ask me anything.

Will the women sleep with American man on the chance they will be able to leave?

Literally Sup Forums light

Probably. That means you'd actually have to go there though. Might as well just go to Russia instead. It's slightly better with more non-sex-tourism stuff to do.

>Christian
>White religion

Is there a Belorussian community in the states, like there is a Russian community?

It is now, sadly.

I'd be happy if there were more Christians in ME and SE Asia.

Thanks for the info, mate.

I'll immigrate there if america gets any worse.

It depends on where you live, I think. I personally only know one other Belorussian family. My friends are mostly Russians and Americans. If you were maybe in Brighton Beach or something, you'd be able to find concentrated Belorussians.

I'm from Sacramento, and I've not heard of any Belorussian families. Other slav's, sure. They're great people, also.

Do you have a sister?

>When will YOU move to Belarus, Sup Forums?
No, you DON'T move to Belarus if you want to keep it like it is, retard.

Ty I will move there then. I am half mexican desu

Only child. It's no surprise you don't know any. There are very few of us in USA, compared to other Slavs. Neither I (nor my family) speak Belorussian, only Russian. We're hard to distinguish from Russians.

That's not true shet up

Since they don't speak their own language anymore they're indistinguishable from Russians once you take their passport away.

Oh really? There is a big difference in accent between Novosibirsk and St Petersburg.

I've met very few Ukrainians that speak Ukrainian, only Russian. Even the ones that have Ukrainian last names.

They tax if you don't work.

Maybe the Ukrainians most likely to immigrate speak only Russian. I bet something like 70% of Ukrainians speak Ukrainian natively. Probably only