twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

crayon pop

Early thread. Reported.

ahh good excellent
"No yanks"
Perfect

Ahh, yes. Excellent edition.

reporting u for being a lil bitch 2bh

Or, perhaps Europe is the one who needs to adapt to political concepts that it will soon experience. Because, trust me, the day will come when Muslim populations get so large that there will be Islamic political parties running for government power.

Do you know who you're PM is?

There is no such thing as socially conservative. Its a misnomer. What you're thinking of are reactionaries.

Doing a poo.

Ah yes, the staple of a true /brit/ thread.

why do people not check if someones already made a thread up before making it

ie this spastic

Nice, I did make the other thread after this but I appreciate the competition
We need to work together to exterminate yanks

Pooing a do.

very hungry

Going to make myself a beastly bacon sarnie very soon

nairaland.com/1386641/negative-impact-westernization-nigeria

Don't think these Africans are very happy desu lads

Lads I just found this artist and his voice in this song is reminding me of another artist. Any ideas?

youtube.com/watch?v=smR_SXQw190

I'm on mobile and was rushing to get it done as quick as possible incase people decided to start actually posting in the yank thread

>making threads on a phone

just fuck off you pleb

mulling over Windows 10
what would jesus do?

Jamiroquai

Turn 4 music on now quick freeview channel 18!!

> Nigerian Rorkes
amazing

Jesus would upgrade to Windows 10.

dead group

Yeah or "perhaps" not. Whatever may happen in the future, we're still using our own political concepts at the moment. So to mount an argument based off the idea anything else is the case is a complete waste of time.

ARE DAVE

>Jesus would upgrade to Windows 10.
How could he do that when he never existed?

New

thisdayinmusic.com/birthdayno1
Black Cat - Janet Jackson

going to make a bacon sarnie going to make a bacon sarnie going to make a bacon sarnie

Nobody tell the imam

comeback soon

>Fit girls on dating sites :

Hey xx my hobbies are eating, drinking, going clubbing with friends and shopping xx looking for a rich man so I don't have to work

>Ugly girls on dating sites

I work in risk assessment for an investment bank, I like to read non-fiction books and I don't go out that much. I'm saving money for xyz

Why is it that 99% of fit girls have rotten personalities? When is it my turn for a smart, hard working, book reading qt?

he probably did, he just wasn't the son of god
lots of other jesus' claimed the same thing, somehow this one is remembered

How often do you guys say cunt? I started saying cunt in the park and it took a good while before someone asked me to stop. I really don't buy that it is worth the hassle.

btw google just asked me to select the street signs and it was just a bunch rags on a stick. fucking poo in the loos

Actually, Jesus is just a main character in a lengthy fantasy-fiction novel.

did they some how manage to learn the arts of necromancy and resurrect the dead

>yanks saying cunt

please don't

Dating websites are fucking horrible. Found much more success with tinder.

You're not allowed in this thread
*shows you the door*

>Dating websites are fucking horrible. Found much more success with a dating site.

Struggling with the final boss in Ratchet and Clank (PS4). None of my weapons are leveled enough. The whole game my tactic has just been sit deep camping behind cover and sniping tough enemies with the plasma striker, taking care of large groups with the proton drum and using the flamethrower for any enemy that gets up close.

Virtually all those weapons are useless in the final fight.

>tinder
>Dating website
doing it wrong mate

Tinder isn't a dating site you stupid amerifat.

digital pimp?

>Tinder is a location-based dating and social discovery service application
ah yes indeed

Alri lad?

FOY

I was told that cunt is the worst swear word

>using the pyrocitor over the combuster
You brought this on yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=n2ARyXwoJa0

outrageous choon

>image.jpg

>site
>website
>a location connected to the Internet that maintains one or more web pages.
Not a website.
Not a dating website.

>So to mount an argument based off the idea anything else is the case is a complete waste of time.
European philosophies assume the individuals to be autonomous agents who are capable of reasoning and bargaining on their own; this philosophy exist the strongest among the British, the colonies, Germans, and Nordics -- arising alongside Protestantism, however not limited to it

What you're going to have to learn is that this is nonexistent in Islam. Most Eastern philosophies assume the individual to only be members of a caste.

Are you just being pedantic or is Tinder not a date facilitating website?

people on tinder aren't looking for dates, dating or relationships, it's literally just for nsa sex hook ups you mong

this is why you can't get good dates

Tinder isn't a website.

So lads I just got a letter saying I have an appointment at the job centre for a work programme at 10,45... Literally no mention of it when I signed up and I just open the letter now. What the fuck.

nothing in this thread is to do with Sup Forums

1000% better to go on a non-dating site (like interpals or Hellotalk) and just not hit on a girl. Since 99% of guys are utter morons you are that one guy who didn't hit on her and suddenly she wants to meet you.

Trust me lads x

you cannot kill what cannot die

>he doesn't want over nickleback

Drinking some sustagen lads. Going to be doing some mean farts in 30 mins.

>tinder
>a website
fuck off yank

It's a vastly superior short range weapon though. And for long range the plasma striker is the obvious choice. The combuster is the weapon of choice for 10 year olds on their first video game who don't know how to change weapons.

youtube.com/watch?v=2wIYrjg1UsM

ABSOLUTE BANGER

it's a database accessed through the web, a 'site' if you will

the fact that it's accessed through proprietary soft/hardware doesn't change that

>go out for a meal last night
>pay for my meal
>family member comes round this morning giving me money for the meal
>ask him why
>tells me don't ask and just take it

ok?

Making a Jambalaya lads, wish me luck

I just came back from visiting London with my grandfather and it was my first time there, he is English

I thought it would be a lot of Muslims but it wasn't just that. there was a lot of black people too, such as an east coast ghetto in the US that I'd never go near. I have never seen a Muslim in real life until now either, with the head scarfs.

It was weird, it smelled weird, it was depressing, and uncomfortable, I didn't enjoy my time, but the sightseeing was ok. Ill never come back.

>he fell for the "first gun must be the worst gun" meme
Sorry, who's struggling on the final boss again?

gotinder.com/
Well, well... what is this?

>It's a vastly superior short range weapon though. And for long range the plasma striker is the obvious choice.

welcome to Sup Forums

>a 'site' if you will
Actually I won't, because it isn't a website by any definition.

Swear this is from a game

>he is english
>london
caught you bang to rights in a vicious lie
stop lying, liar

how can you tell someone isn't muslim just by looking at them. that's so ignorant, go and crawl back into the dark hole you came from, we don't want you here.

It appears to be a website that allows you to download the infamous hook-up app, Tinder

BTFO

My magmabuster is maxed you plen. It's still absolute shit. Even at 100% it takes 3 or 4 hits to take down a standard Blarg. It's terrible.

>how can you tell someone isn't muslim just by looking at them
That's why God made them smell so bad

>There is no such thing as socially conservative.

Yes, there is. Whether you want to label them reactionaries or not makes no difference. You're far too preoccupied with the archaic meaning of words and less with the actual substance.

So you're saying that it's the tinder website

heheheh *makes the puppets dance*

you can't access tinder via a website, you need to download the app on a smartphone

Fuck off, yank.

It's a website made for people to download Tinder
Why don't you go ahead and show us how you use that website to get a date then?

Anyone use Grindr?

Hahahahahahhaa get your skates on neety!

fuck off rasheed

dude weed lmao

so if I download Tinder via the above-mentioned "website" and access it through an android app emulator such as bluestacks on my windows pc, Tinder is not a dating website?

Tinder is an app, not a website.

yeah, benders
should be called Bendr haha

>Netflix isn't a website because you need to download Silverlight to access the videos

I thought it was racist when I was a kid. I heard my mom say it was the worst word in the english language so I just figured it was like the N word. Pretty much any swear my mom wouldn't say while driving around I thought was racist, feel bad for the guys whose mom's say shit like cunt cause i think its just rude desu

We told you to go Grimsby mate