Help us to make Sudan Greek and peaceful

Help us to make Sudan Greek and peaceful.

How do we approach this

let me help you with that.
Pic related is our elite solder desu.
I only know his name and its Makkefoot

Our Greek freedom fighter down there said that Russia and China stole almost all resources. We must find a russian rat who can find out more about them in Sudan. And they half greek half chink in the UK can help us maybe too.

bump

This must be the shittiest thread I've seen in a while, what's wrong with you turkish retards?
Just put a little though to something before you post it/
>inb4 I can't I'm a muslim retard
then don't post at all, you dumb fucking shit, no one likes seeing retards going apeshit

Also, is abortion still illegal in Turkey?

Our Greek freedom fighter in Sudan isn't a muslim and wanted me to shoot every NCP politician. Jesus and Muhi pranked a lot of people.

retard, did you even understand what I wrote?
fucking Christ, what is it with muslim posters being unable to learn English? If niggers can learn it why not you?

I am a Greek not a muslim. We must find more people who can support us.

I am a Greek

We must send T*rks to Sudan
Sudanese people eat roaches because they are african
after killing some t*rks they will feel Greek and they'll join us
Problem solved

Are you the Greek chink?

Get out of my thread you analbanian.

look Achmed I don't give a damn what you call yourself, you can call yourself whatever you want , at the end of the day you and the albanians are just dogshit to me and fellow Greeks.

Eat shit T*rk my Sudanese brothers will eat you and your family
you are nothing
you are just protein for them

No I'm the Greek with the 2,000 confirmed kills against Turks.

Stop posting kurdish subhumans in my thread you analbanian filth.

they are T*rks you filthy roach

together with the Kurds we're gonna kill every single turk including your family, but I guess you wont mind because you're Greek.

He is a kurdshit.

we dont eat roaches nigger

Kurds and T*rks are the same
Although Kurds are a little better

>Kurds and T*rks are the same
Except a kurdshit woman makes 100 children before she dies. And those in your pic are kurds.

Nah sorry m8
T*rks and Kurds are the same

those are turkish nationalists, stop playing dumb you retarded ass Turk, also do the Europeans a favor and return to your shithole, retarded ass shitskin.

finally , this thread is going somewhere

I am a Greek

listen shitskin, do us a favor, catch the next plain back your muslim shithole and relieve us from your stinking shitskined presence. worthless of of human trash, know your fucking place cockroach.

this is gonna be good, all we needed was to spice things up a bit and trigger the turk, now he's gonna go full autismo

I am a Greek

I think we finally broke der kanake shitskin.
*beep*
*beep*
*I am a Greek*

But I am a Greek

I am also a Greek and I think we should reconquer and ethnically cleanse Constantinople

>cleanse
>clean

FUCK YEAH fellow Greek!

kys turk , Constantinople will be cleansed.

Hope you know that your based kurdshit brothers made it to their capital.

we'll gonna burn you and your cockroach family alive, heh stupid ass shitskin, constantinople will become white again like it or not six legged turd

Yes Greek Byzantion > kurdshit byzantion

I'm gonna cut off all six of your mother's legs and beat you with it. I'm gonna beat the turk out of you so hard that you'll become human, lol.

I am a Greek with two legs.

see? just my threat of beating the shit out of you with one of six of your mother's leg turned you human.
you went from a retarded shitskin to a useless turd in the blink of an eye

I was always a Greek

wonder how much Raid would it take to kill you, most cockroaches die within seconds of usage.

You need more to kill a Greek.

or should I just try and squash you with my boot?

You would need a very big boot to squash me.

doubt it, I've squashed shitskin muslims like you before with my Golden Dawn friends.

best poster on int right now

I am a Greek