Ask a Swedish guy who 100% unironically intends to eventually move to Poland anything

Ask a Swedish guy who 100% unironically intends to eventually move to Poland anything.

I'm going to start learning the language and apply for jobs there as soon as I got my degree finished. Alternatively I'll work a few years in Copenhagen but ASAP relocate to Poland.

xD

You Absolute madman hahah

t. Food Emperor

Why the fuck would you? The place is bydlo as fuck.

idk still less bydlo than UK or France

Nice meme.

Enjoy your povery-level wages and having to work several months just to afford a nice phone.

>nice girls
>no muslims or africans
>on the upswing to be western Euro tier within 1-2 decades
>christian
>nice central-Euro climate
>closer to everything

Re5pect, I don't have balls to move abroad.

Why is Poland of such grey, depressink and if not exactly shithol then at least a pervasive, oppressive sort of mediocre?

that's Slovenia too then

1) I'm not very materialistic, don't demand much in life.

2) I'll have a degree in applied mathematics and based on my internships and careers of other people who graduated with this, I'll easily be in the top few percentiles in any country in the world

There is nothing wrong with mediocre. I like my calm and mediocre life.

You'll be back. Everyone I have ever known that has moved away from Sweden has always come crawling back.

Only exception is those who move to USA.

>he fell for the Eastern European girl meme

Neger.

Slovenia has no cities to be able to strike the eye as grey and oppressive. Slovenia is just a lot of greenery, so we escape the depresinkness of every single Polish city. Also, our architecture is Austro-Italian and you're more a mix between Baltic German and Hungarian.

>Slovenia has no cities
That's true, because besides Ljubljana and Maribor you have small towns.

What's hungarian in our architecture?

All memes aside, you live in one of the best countries in the world.
Why would you wanna move to a shithole like Poland (no offense, Poles)

t. Shitskin

>I told Sven to become a Slav and he did it, the actual madman

it's not memes idiot, you literally can't go to the central parts of any given town without seeing Afghani gangs harassing women and beating you up (and 90% of Swedes are okay with this and want it like that)

Calm down Adolf, its not that bad.

then dont move to Malmö.
Move to rural area

none taken, polan is like 1/3 of a shithole nowadays

This is everywhere. You think you took many refugees? We took 3 times as many and they were all young muslim men.

What exactly makes you want to move to Poland?

Why do you want to move to Boland?
With Swedish citizenship and education it's easy to move to USA or any normal European country, like Germany, France, England, whatever you fucking want.

>Slovenia has no cities
Slovenia is a city

See

>le refugee meme
do you realize that there are countries that have actual problems?

How is it not an actual problem when we have mobs walking around like they are a conquering army? Swedish girls literally can't walk outside without getting sexually harassed and most will get raped. If you do something about it you go to jail because majority of Swedes want this to happen. I don't want my daughter to grow up in this.

>b-but muh starving children in africa have it worse

>Swedish girls literally can't walk outside without getting sexually harassed and most will get raped.
Sad. White ppl welcome, Sven

>I'm going to start learning the language
haha

dont need to learn the language, just learn how to kneel

What type of drugs do you prefer?

You sound like you don't actually leave your basement. At this point it's still better to live in the West. Maybe wait 15 years.

debil