Tfw my Israeli IDF-gf broke up with me over my foreign minister's actions against her country (she's fiercely patriotic)

>tfw my Israeli IDF-gf broke up with me over my foreign minister's actions against her country (she's fiercely patriotic)

Is this normal behaviour in Israel?

Fake af

although most Israelis are brainwashed to be extremely patriotic so it is a possible scenario, it's just that a fat neckbeard on Sup Forums like yourself would never have a qt israeli gf.

kill jews

Kill arabs instead?

Then get to work amir

Nice meme but I'm pretty fit and socially capable (Sup Forums and Sup Forums is normalfag territory in Sweden) and she was an exchange student here.

a-are you alive?

Is pommy-granite some kind of sexual symbol?

This is why your country is an unlivable hell hole. You followed a demon possessed rapist and go again g-ds chosen. You're destined to a life of suffering

I saw a qt on the border today. She didn't even notice me tho.

Ok, let me play along then. What branch of the military did she serve in? Pictures of her/conversation with her? Where did you meet anyway?

Pomegranate is an holiday symbol of rosh-hasana (Jewish new year)

Okay you got me I'm actually a 21 year old virgin who never had a gf but I like to lie on Sup Forums because it, although I know it's not true, somewhere make me feel like I have a gf for just a moment.

How is it that Hamas allows you to be on Sup Forums?
Anyway, do you work in Israel? Otherwise why come to the border

we go to heaven after we die. you go to hell.
problem?

I'm Russian pilgrim.

Sorry m8. If you look even half decent come here for a summer vacation. Just being a swede is a huge turn on for girls here. Come to the beach or something and you might really find a qt that loves euros to hook up with.

Oh well. How does life seem out there in the Palestinian ghetto? Do you plan on coming to Jerusalem later

In Polish they're called the same as grenades.

I was in Jerusalem today.
Palestinian ghetto is quite nice actually, but Jerusalem is cleaner and drivers there are more polite.

Are you refering to the Jew ladies or the pommy-granites?

He is refering to pomegranates. They translate to "granat" in polish meaning "grenade". This homonym applies to many languages though, including Hebrew.

pomegranate=granat
grenade=granat
navy blue=granat

>women in uniformed services

So what do you call the Jew bombshell lady then?

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums is normalfag territory in Sweden
here it is reddit

lol it must be interesting to meet a woman who did actual military service (not technical/medic shit)

kurwa