What are dark secrets about your cunt that not even other Sup Forums posters want the world to know?

What are dark secrets about your cunt that not even other Sup Forums posters want the world to know?

African witchcraft (macumba) is extremely common here, even among the rich "whites" and politicians. Easter doubles as Dia da Macumba here, we skin rabbits and hide them in forests for good luck, their eggs are used in african recipes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EAexp0w3H3c
youtube.com/watch?v=kPE3iMPBSMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gypsy witchcraft is extremely common here, even amongst the rich "whites". They resort to female gypsy harbingers in order to have their future foreseen.

Sarmatian witchcraft is extremely common here, even among the rich "whites". They shout kurwa in the mountains and see what the echo responds.

Wicca (witchcraft) is like super popular here, especially among rich whites

Germans bully the shit out of each other be that at school or at work. It seems like Germans always need someone they can hurt.

Another one: Abduction Culture
Most people believe in aliens here, some small towns report weekly abductions and sightings. But they aren't seen as negative or scary things, being abducted is a badge of honor, it means you have been "chosen" to become a local leader and ambassador.

This is true, you guys are bitter bastards here on Sup Forums.

We have a bit of an obesity probablem.

Shamanism is extremely common here, even among the rich "whites". They eat the mushrooms and bang the drums.

>we skin rabbits [...] their eggs
You mean their ova, I assume? Still pretty weird, I call it BS.

I can't and won't believe this.

Mapuche witchcraft is extremely common here, even among the rich "whites" and politicians. They resort to a machi (shaman) and perform ritual sacrifices of children to tame nature.

There is a growing meth drug culture.

Toilet witchcraft is extremely common here, even among the rich "aryans" and politicians. They resort to a gali (street) and perform ritual designated shitting to tame nature.

>macumba
youtube.com/watch?v=EAexp0w3H3c

We have something here called Liverpudlians that we try not to talk about.

cp,cp,cp,cp,cp,cp.
that's not true goy

Before we knew how bad concussions were I played hockey with many people who were just fucked up badly from them.

We had one guy who couldn't repeat three words of asked twice on 5 minutes. I have no doubt today those people are worse for it and that if they get tapped on the head wrong they could easily get more brain damage.

It used to be common that people would get rattled and keep playing, not realizing how serious the issue actually was, we see football players having horrible issues later in life. That would be common in hockey players too.

Prehispanic witchcraft is extremely common here, even among the rich "whites" and politicians. People hire shamans that clease their house and then they make up a number and charge per "goblin" killed (chaneque)

Freemasonry is common here for powerful people.
The royal family here has always been freemasons.
What it is, is a group of people who meet to do secret ''rituals''. No one really knows what it's about and anyone who tries to expose them here gets shut down.

Fuck off! We're full of promiscuity, infectious diseases, and STDs!

we have a serious problem with insecurity, the other day they killed a dude in fron of his house bc he didnt have a cellphone

stop lying
u are a disgrace to my country and i wish i could kill your entire family

Ah, another dark secret: The homicidal petista.

There are small groups of people that worship the ancient gods. Like, I've seen them at Mount Olympus and they pray to Zeus and Apollo and have some other weird rituals.

We have a similar thing with Stone Henge, bloody pagans.

when i read The Illiad at school i remember people asking the teacher if peoplel in Greece actually believed in ancient gods but dang i would've never imagined that it was kinda true, at least they are small groups but you have that kind of stuff too here with the incas

We secretly love Russia.

>rabbit eggs

>We had one guy who couldn't repeat three words of asked twice on 5 minutes.

People here believe kiropracty isn't a pseudo science and in Snåsamannen, a guy with "warm hands". "Warm hands" here means healing hands, supposedly he can radiate a healing spiritual force onto people and cure them.

youtube.com/watch?v=kPE3iMPBSMg