youtube.com/watch?v=atKLk9mM81c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Blank_maps
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goiânia_accident
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shameless bump

n-notice me senpai ;_;

I want to do this but I am lazy.

Someone give me a borderless map of Canada.

>proposes someting with a map.
>not providing the empty map.
im not playing .

Nice. I like how you didn't merge Mato Grosso do Sul with Mato Grosso. The 2nd and the 3rd districts were a nice touch.

there

Come on guys, it's not that hard to google "blank (country) map"

>borderless

My country doesn't have any inner borders so i made some
Before:
1 state
After:
8 states

Nice

>not giving BC to China
come on

I live here fuck no. I want to be American.

idiot

We devolve Canada and turn its economies into autonomous units that are self-dependant and trade more with each other than the US.

British Colombia:
$220B GDP
4.7M pop

Plains Federation:
$370B GDP
5.3M pop

Western Canada:
$750B GDP
15M pop

Eastern Canada (Canada de l'Est)
$400B GDP
9M pop

Atlantic Canada
$75B GDP
1.6M pop

Territories:
due to global warming it is increasingly desirable to settle these areas.

Federal Iberia, divided in 4 countries according to language plus Canary Islands with a degree of autonomy from Castille. Galicia and Portugal united so their language eventually mix into one again.

The part that is north of Portugal is that part portuguese?

I don't give a fuck about the rest. I just want to integrate more closely with america instead of cuckland.

I like your style

kek

Yes, Portuguese and Galician comes from the same language (old Galician) so they have many things in common and Galician is like kinda like the Portuguese you may find in nothern villages with no external influence.

What's Bahia like?

heuheueh im the best map maker!

time there flows differently from the other places on the world. its very slow. You get there and once you start talking people go : why do you talk so fast? lay down a bit and lets talk calmy. Everyone is a natural born hippie. their carnival lastas 3 months.

It's fun how the NE have 99% of the great writes of Brazil history.

thats true. and still they never figured out how to fix the politics of this shithole. Their elites just dont give a fuck. They have the best writers and musicians still they have high illiteracy and low education high violance and murder rates / 100k inhabitants.

Someway this make sense they do not make "Art for art's sake" .

youtube.com/watch?v=atKLk9mM81c
like this

>>dude shoots..
seconds of perplexity
>>keeps singing.

they dont, but their art somehow does not makes people go there and fight for the rights, it makes part of the elites glorify being poor. it works reversely. Not only on the northeast some MPB singers in rio and Sao paulo do the same. something like : "to be nouble is to be poor and fucked" > cant be more commie than that. I read that in a lobão book. Despise his approach with olavo de carvalho, his analysis on the popular music of brazil is precise.

>Everyone is a natural born hippie
Best definition of a bahiano

>nuke waste near Goias
I know it wasn't on purpose but clever

my idea was to nuke brasilia and then just point that there is nuke waste there. what did i do wrong? pic unrelated, sexy corrupt gommie.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Blank_maps

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goiânia_accident

i read Gabeiras book about the incident when i was a kid. kek. I couldnt remember about it tho.

i tried OP