Are country boarders in Europe pretty much drawn like this forever...

Are country boarders in Europe pretty much drawn like this forever, or do you see them change overtime as in earlier history?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/business/334970-russia-oil-reserves-depletion-2035/
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/rus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Crimea
There's your answer.

read some laws, moor

They will slightly change in the next ten years.

Yes, I thought you'd say that- however I only see a few scenarios with Russian expansion, and not much else that would change the map of Europe drastically like in the early days. Do you?

>2025
>United European Emirates

How?

>mälaren is visible in this map
>vänern, vättern or even fucking ladoga aren't

somebody kill the man who made this map

Northern ireland will join the republic eventually
Catalonia might get independance
Maybe moldova would join romania
Balkan borders are a meme and won't last

it's effectively under Russian control, you delusional hohol

Balkans still have a fucked up configuration. Another round of civil war is likely in 15 years.

And to the question at hand...thoughts?

How're those laws working in the face of the Russians? Have those laws gave you the control of Crimea yet?
Damn you're stupid.

Northern Ireland will change at some point in the future
If the brexit happens and the later fall of the EU then who knows what could go on?

Srebnica 2.0 WHEN ?

Dont worry, Eastern Europe will be saved by glorious russian army (as usual).

>le inevitable united Ireland meme

The violent nature of loyalism is an eternal deterrent to the civil war that would ensue after a successful border poll

The UK and Spain is Balkanize and Russia will annex the Baltics

Screencap this post.

well you are giving us a mountain next year and ___maybe____ in the future we can get karelia back from russkis

but western european borders are pretty much set in stone due to EU, in the future they maybe just provincial borders but they wont change

We consider you to be Eastern Europe so you will be saved.

>West Bank is a lake
Glorious

Czech Republic =/= Eastern Europe. I'm not worried Ivan.

These aren't unlikely, I will agree with you on that. Could you see any of the more established countries fight between themselves for territory in Europe for any good reason? I cannot. It's not that I want war, but I just realized that maybe no changes will seem pretty boring to those in future history classes.

Fuck no, you'll never have it! >:)
Karelia, I really hope so.

It wouldn't be in irish or british interests to support loyalist violence, they'd be stomped out quickly

Belgium will stop existing

crimea isn't russian land under international law. the moment russia is unable to hold it the ukranians will take it back legally and by force. russia is an invader in that half-island just like how turkey is seen in international law as an invader in north-cyprus

>Belgium will stop existing
where will it go

Europe should be divided up by languages 2bh

Belgium will stop existing but then begin existing once more

Parallel Universe.

Stop supporting IS.

hopefully the netherlands and london doesn't exist for much longer

Microstates should be absorbed by the countries they border

>the united federation of finland, estonia, and hungary, and an exclave in trannslyvania

> tfw

We would need another World War and the collapse of the EU for drastic border changes to happen

I hope it will take a lot Paki lifes

>belarus
>ukraine
>baltics
>moldova
I do not see these lasting forever. I think Belarus will be annexed when Lukashenko dies. More of Ukraine will probably be taken in the future.

I think you're right.

It's gonna be divided into the netherlands, france and the free city of brussels

this t*rk is right desu

Hello there, Putin.

Would the annexation of Belarus be more likely if there was some huge overnight reform and a pro-western leader was elected?

>the moment russia is unable to hold it
When do you expect this to happen?

>Muh Tartars
Too bad they survived the Deportation

If there was a color revolution in Belarus there would definitely be an invasion with the aim of full annexation.

Nyet, I am Medvedev. :^)

see

>Germany underwater
>Czechia closer to sea than ever
Perfect world

It will change, praise tengri.

global warming will fix europe

we need this to happen

>implying the dutch won't build a dam around the entire country

Finnmark is ours, you piece of shit.

>be kim jong x
>nuke antarctica
>drown everyone
>dindu nuffin

Yes, pic related is bound to happen.

>FINN
>FUCKING
>MARK

No it isn't.

with Shengen, those borders become less and less relevant.
Also, within the EU, regions are able to coordinate and cooperate cross border

>under international law
And do tell, how will the law be enforced? International law has no way to force compliance, these laws function as long as both parties agree to it. When one finds it not beneficial overall, he can shit all over international law and nothing can be done about it. What matters is reality, not what's written on paper, and the reality is that Crimea is and will be under Russian control until they give it up or are forced out militarily. The borders have effectively shifted and no amount of diplomatic denial will change it.

>Liechtenstein

in a not far off future
rt.com/business/334970-russia-oil-reserves-depletion-2035/
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/rus/
russia will most likely collapse in our lifetime and turn into siberian africa
when that happens there will be a lot of "days of the rope" across the regions they have currently invaded desu

oh okay

Are you a nation of Sami people or a nation of Finns?

>russia will most likely collapse in our lifetime and turn into siberian africa
Nah, solution to this is simply to start a war. Wars help keep an economy going.

>the Netherlands will have long since surrendered to the sea

And nothing of value was lost.

>What is Kvenland and Kvens

Laser measuring instruments are the culprits of this story..

>giving sami fucking shits who number in the hundreds that much territory

Europe in 2034

European borders should be changed.

I won't admit borders drew by commies

By the same timeline, Russia will have become a food superpower, if climate change predictions are correct.

Wtf I love Honduras now

>the Kvens were registered as a separate group in the Norwegian censuses in the period 1845 to 1930. From the 18th century the Kvens started to comprise a significant part of the population in Northern Norway. In 1845 13.3% of the population in Finnmark, and 3.2% in Troms, considered themselves as Kvens.
Give me a break, they were a minority that we ought to have exterminated.

Also:
>The Old Norse form of the name was Finnmǫrk. The first element is finn(ar), the Norse name for the Sámi people. The last element is mǫrk which means "woodland" or "borderland". In Norse times the name was referring to any places where Sámi people were living (also parts of Southern Norway).[1]

Also:
>The origin of the term Kven is disputed. There is no evidence that modern Kvens are descendants of the Kvens mentioned in a few ancient Norwegian and Icelandic sources. As a result of Norway signing the Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities in 1999, the term Kven became for the first time an official name, the name of Finnish descendants with a long history in Norway who view themselves as a member of that particular ethnic minority group of Finnish descent.

As you seeNorway and Iceland basically invented "Kvens" with our ancient texts, and as such we decide its fate. I say we will have all of Finland's clay.

The Irish army couldn't do anything about it. I doubt the British army would bother trying to suppress people that are no longer in the UK.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Irish were to sink as low as to call in UN peacekeepers though

y u hef to be so mean ;_;

Lol, it's ugly too. Why do you want it?

And also:

>The main immigration of Kvens to Norway can be divided into two periods.[3] The first immigration was from about 1720 to 1820, when Finnish speaking people from the northern Finland and Tornio River valley moved to river basins and fjord-ends in Troms and the western parts of Finnmark, to places such as Polmak, Karasjok, Porsanger, Alta and Lyngen.

>The second immigration was from about 1820 to 1890 to the coastal areas of eastern Finnmark, motivated by the blooming fishing industry in Northern Norway. It was also easier to get to America from Northern Norway than Northern Finland. Therefore, many people moved first to Finnmark, continuing from there over the Atlantic. The immigration ended due to problems in the fishing industry, population pressure, emigration to America and increasing problems for Kvens to buy land and obtain Norwegian citizenship.

I see no indications that Finns ever lived in Norway until modern times as immigrants - goodnight kind sir.

Do you really want to summon
>the beard man
wew lad you are in for a night.

This Slav gets it.

Russia will invade and annex AT LEAST all of its western neighbors. Baltics and Norway will have to wait until USA withdraws from NATO, effectively dissolving it. Turkey might landgrab in the balkans, effectively getting into a fight with Russia AGAIN. Bavaria might trade Germany for Austria or something, Serbs will invade everything around them out of spite and Benelux/France experience civil wars between immigrants and natives during which border regions might switch countries. Poland will be partitioned for the third time once Russia's wave of conquest reaches it.

W-Who is he?

Beautiful map of Frankenrijk

He is the one with all the maps, the one with all the knowledge, the one who will tell you all about the ancient finnish kings.

He sounds lovely. But I don't trust autists, I trust history books, as much as one can trust anything when it comes to history. At least history books are normally written on work that is supported by evidence. Normally.

Partajäbä laughs at your history books, if you meet him just know you have been bested.
pic related: bearded lad

>the highest peak in finland isnt even the highest peak of the """""""mountain"""""

and we have never said that we want it, you just wanted to give it to us

I can see why some would want to rid ourselves of it, but I will say no. There is Thorium in that berg. It's ours!:D

i feel like we will be able to see at leas one of these in our lifetime:

>independent scotland / wales
>independent catalonia / basque
>independent k*rdistan (or turkish civil war and then k*rdish genocide i hope)
>independent south italia
>collapse of russia so:
>independent crimea or part of ukraine again
>collapse of armenia (would join georgia)
>georgia will gain its lands back, that they lost in 2008
>merge of baltics with little russia
>merge of scandinavia if sweden grows its economy and get rid of sand niggers
>germany civil war or dissmision of immigrants
>united cyprus
>kosovo will join albania

>independent wales
Not really a call for it, desu. Scotland is quite likely to, though.

>independent south italia
>collapse of armenia
>merge of baltics with little russia (what the fuck even is little russia?)
>merge of scandinavia
>germany civil war

just listed the things that have literally zero chance of happening

Why would Russia collapse? Territorial claims is the one thing that the russian government takes seriously. They'll start a nuclear war before ceding any land.

>your countries name can't fit in your country so you need an arrow pointing to it just like liechtenstein, monaco and andorra
I didn't ask for these feels man

Holland would fit.

People used to say the same thing about Soviet Russia in 80s.

Just colonise Belguim already

>do you see them change overtime
i hope so

>little russia
that russian land between baltics and polan

also i dont think germans would be satisfied with their state since there are huge numbers of immigrants (even before syrian civil war, there were a lot but arab-immigrants would cause problems unlike turkish/slavic immigrants there)

collapse of armenia would be pretty possble if russia collapse, since its their only gate. you can argue that there is georgia but, i dont think georgia would prefer bad relation with turkey+azeribajan for mountain jews, evenmore, erased armenia would increase georgias regional power in caucasia (im talking as russia is collapsed)

>Why would Russia collapse
bad relations with west will make russian economy weak. they are rivals(or let say theyre not liked by) of even their close-culture cunt ukraine

russia would literally collapse if they worsen their relation with china/india

Just type "polski Lwów " in google trends :^)

>bad relations with west
Maybe if that was actually the case but german and french businesses keep making backdoor deals with russians regardless of sanctions. Everyone knows this, the public side of the relations is just a play kept going for the sake of appearances. Putin and Kremlin have plenty of friends in the west.

liberate the scandifags
why do you want the shitty parts of yurop

If russians liberate Scandinavia, Scandinavia will just regress to Russia's level and be another bydlo wasteland. Full of muslims. Just the thought is frightening.