Explain why circumcision happens in this part of Europe

Explain why circumcision happens in this part of Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearly_penile_papules
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because Balkans.

We should be asking ouselves that question!

*muzzies

Because mooselums. Next question.

This

>Mutilated
>Grew up and jelly of the other half of kids who had normal dicks, everyone assumes if you're cut you had something wrong with the dick at birth and had it cut up (I did too most of my life)
>Confronted my parents about it finally a few years back, made mom cry and dad rage, they keep asking me if I can forgive them and I tell them no, never
>Have to be reminded of it each time I go to pee
>That pain of dick rubbing against pants
>That lack of pleasure from fapping, pulling the skin over the head of dick feels okay but still not enough slack to pull over fully when erect
>Too self-conscious to get naked for girls now
>Stuck with the dilemma with girls; I would need to find a girl who prefers cut, but girls who prefer cut are brainwashed degenerates

Maybe after I kill myself I'll be reborn in a normal part of the world and get to enjoy sex and fapping. How can someone be patriotic towards 'murrica when our """""society""""" allows this? I'll never support a society that supports mutilation

I somehow don't think your dick is the issue.

Well that's all dick-related things I posted. I'm killing myself mostly due to underemployment, drug addiction, and the fact I'm ageing fast (I'm 28).

The cut dick plays a small part I guess, since sex life is important part of life. Sex was boring, and after cumming the head hurts bad and I don't like anything touching it so I can't keep thrusting

Use lube then?

I got mine cut for medical reasons but it works just fine. Problem's on your end I think.

I've done that before but it's messy and doesn't feel good

I prefer to pull the skin over the head, it's like 10x more fun

I tried putting lotion on the head to see if that helps with the pain but it makes it more sensitive

I had to get circumsized at age 22 for medical reasons, and masturbating is a little worse, but sex is better when circumsized

Stop death gripping you baboon.

The fuck is going on with Slovenia? You guys weren't even cklose to kebab occupation

>20-80 is one colour

Is this the US trying to jew their way out of looking as bad as the middle east when it comes to this.

>US rate is around 35%
>Middle east rate is around 99%

No, not really. When trying to think up a conspiracy theory, always test it with occams razor

Wtf, the painful head happens during sex AND when using a homemade fleshlight (take a surgical glove, wrap it in two washcloths, then wrap in rubber bands, fill with lube for realism). Grip strength is irrelevant, the pain happens the instant I cum and lasts like 15 seconds, cant touch the head without it stinging

Also, I fap buy taking 3 fingers and pulling the skin over the edge of the glans, it's wayyy better than rubbing the shaft, and massaging the flappy thing on the bottom

>south korea
story?

I have a dicklet but i'm damn glad i'm not cut.

Dick cheese has this really enticing smell after a couple of days without taking a bath. Definitely one of my guilty pleasures, like smelling gasoline.

>35

Yeah nice try

35 my as it's way higher

What's the deal with Slovenia

Sup Forums pop-nationalist answer: US conspiracy to brainwash them (yet not Japan or Taiwan for some reason)

Real answer: South Korea has its own medical body that's known to be fairly insular. For example, they infamously once warned against indoor fans causing death. South Korea's medical board largely relies on its own studies and recommendations for things. Their body recommends neonatal circumcision. A Korean user on reddit who was explaining it mentioned the Korean report only cited Korean-studies, and most anti-circumcision studies are from the west, even the US (one of the biggest was from San Fransisco)

they remove the eyelid of the penis

does anyone have this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearly_penile_papules

Yes

Oh, yes that includes total population, I was posting the amount for current babies born. The current rate for babies born right now is around 35% (highest estimate, close to 50, but lowest number around 23%

But something like 90% of baby boomers are cut in comparison, so it varies heavily by age. I thought we were talking about current rates, sorry

That map is so useless... 20-80% really?

>australia
the fuck?