Do you have interracial the closest friend?

do you have interracial the closest friend?

I'm white and my closest friend is ostensibly white but from ecuador which makes him "Hispanic of any race" on the US Census, rather than just white.

yeah they are spanish actualy.it is diffiuclt to get along with the person who have different face and histrical background....?

Yes I have a white friend from Germany

not at all

No not really, we grew up in the same town, and we have been best friends since we were 13 or so. I have cycled through a lot of different groups and friends and he has always been there for me, and has at times been my only friend. I love him, t b h.

Plus, it is not like latin american cultures are exactly that foreign to the US, and at any rate he grew up mostly in the States.

>ostensibly white
>from ecuador

>do you have friends
I had, Nippon-man, I had

I've never seen two interracial friends that can make me feel they are perfect sympathy with each other!somewhere arkward

lol why he dissaperd from you there

I have no friends except for my family.

What did he mean by this?

you can try to talk with turkish who looks lonley.I have heard you there have many turkish.
just curious!! not any offensive meaning.

>you can try to talk with turkish who looks lonley.I have heard you there have many turkish.
Wow fuck you too buddy.

when i was 5years old.I went to guam with my family.(My father won the Janken tournament at his company,and he got a free ticket for guam.he won 13 games in a row.this is the regend in my family)
In local airport,I went to toilet myself.This is the first time I saw a African boy.I didnt know there are black people in the world.to be continued-------

this is why you dont have friend lol

Whatever Shigeru.

My friend is Colombian, white and has a german surname.

I don't know who my closest friend is

Does Brit and Greek count as interracial?

through Iranian also white in our view

I had friends once. It was nice.
It actually was very multiracial. Mostly Caucasian, but there were Filipinos, Chinese, Mexicans (also Hispanics of varying types), there was a Brazilian girl, a few Indians (subcontinental), a smaller amount of African-Americans, half-Asians half-Italians, half-black half-Italians, Jamaicans, Cubans...
It was nice. But now I'm alone.

No. I hate that kind of people.

Actually yes, a Turkish-American.

Where the hell did you find so many different races?

>regend

I regret for this my own thread.There are truley only loosers lol

My friends are Turkish Italian Norwegian Sicilian Irish and Portuguese

I know what you wanna say.They always force to put a fake smile on their face and that is not ture friendlyship.

If I was your group(Im 100% Japanese,and assume that I can speak english fruently)what would happen?

jog on jap enjoy your dying birth rates

>fruently
kek
Also, you'd be tenderly loved. Jap guys are pretty feminine right?

its a small difference.....just like our race....
--------------fin-------------------------------------

Nice friend group

Im 178cm and recently bought a bench press.
from first I started 40kg.

british troll,exactly the worst race of whole world lol

Clean that bench before work out

You mistook.All of them just 40kg.

If you were in my group we would drink a lot of beers and act like assholes when we go out to bars. You'd probably get made fun of a lot, all we do is make fun of each other really.

American lad still best in euro world actually

>178cm
Manlet.

have a tidy-up

in asia,invincible at all

My little brother's best friend is an actual unaccompanied minor refugee chick from Central America, she basically had to learn Spanish here before she could learn English because she grew up in a hick-ass Indian village

I've been telling him to sham marry her if it ever looks like she'll get deported but I actually mean it + want them to fall in love

I want a reference!

America.

I have no the closest friend.

A good mate of mine from uni is half Chinese. HK so he's basically British but whatever

My best friend was a jap, until we both moved out to different cities when I was 18.
I still talk to him through Steam sometimes.

After that I worked with people from several nationalities, but I never made friends with any of them.

Awesome.

the last time you leave each other,do you have a some dramatic thing??

maybe better to say cultual background is more important.I have some chinese friends in Nipland.after met 2-3times they gradually dont contact with me....

I have friends from all over except for blacks. I just never became close with any of them, we never shared the same interests

i had a half-japanese lesbian """""""friend""""""""" and we had bantz with each other. i think she hates me now. she was the only girl to ask me to dance at prom which is a plus but otherwise we're separated now.

Yeah, my bestie is white

wew i just realized i never had an asian friend

Nah, even though I've known him since I was 3, we just said goodbye and parted ways.
We still played online games together for while, but after the both of us started college and working, we grew apart.

I miss the days we played unlocalized JRPGs. His japanese was kinda shitty, so most of the games' puzzles were hit or miss.

First gf was Japanese but her ethnicity was Korean then separated. I had a blonde gf from USA but she was Jewish. Now I have a penal in Germany but she gives me no photos so I’m suspecting she might be Muslim. I think my best interracial gf would be Fin.

Refugee scum! lol

Yeah,I have a few close friends who are Asian,African and Hispanic.
holy shit

you count penpal as your gf?your life might very happy.

thata sounds good.where you get to know eachother?

I have a half japanese/chinese friend, but he doesn't know any japanese

In secondary school mostly.
Went to an all white Catholic school with the exception of one half black kid,he was pretty cool.

Let me rephrase that
Went to an all white Catholic primary (1st level) school*
I liked to talk to people from other countries in school about there homelands,iv'e always wanted to travel.Anything is more exciting than Ireland.

in a few years ago,such half jap/chi kids would study Japanese and belong to our society but...recently situation maybe changed at all...fuck

Well he was born here in the US, his japanese dad left so maybe that's why

Well not from a different race but my best friend is russian

kids of that age are the most very non-educational and aggresive in my view,but several race friends succesfully along with each other in your school.that is very cool

better to say just a asian american he is
can i say russian maybe have very very bit mongol gene...?

What?

change the question...this face can acceptable in your country??its me

I have a friend who is moldovan and half-sami one

You look asian obviously but I see no reasons why would anyone hate you there

im not hated though im in Sup Forums lol

Some probably. But he's from the western part and looks yuro as fuck, also he's a Russlanddeutscher meaning his ancestors moved from germany to russia a few hundred years ago.

Huh my original post just became even less relevant to the thread than it already was.

#rekt desu

My bestie growing up was a white-washed asian

He was so white his asian friends called him a twinkie

I implied that there is no reason for you face "not be acceptable"

wow he is germany at all. there is not relation to this thread theme at all as you say lol

I have no foreign friends

Not even some bongs?

banana-asian(white personality inside) is usless as proof!!Im wondering purely rice nigger can be accetable among your society

>tfw my closest friend is an arab

What is the keyboard Shinji?
No. I think a lot of brits here are older.
My only actual friends are Irish even though foreigner numbers in Ireland have become high

No besides the memes they arent

They keep to themselves

I had a chinese friend in uni back then.
I still pay him a visit once in few years.

I have numerous white, Asian, African American and African friends. I had a good friend from Uzbekistan who moved to Oakland, we still talk. Also a "white" friend from Rosario. I've known many Europeans, and get fucked up with my Swiss friend sometimes on weekends.

America is the best place if you want to meet people from different places in the world.

MISATO SAN this is a mechanical keyboard.$150,blueswitch.very very noisy when typing lol the worst purchase thing in this three years.

i don't have any friends

I have 2. One is blue switch(I am using right now) other is TKL brown switch

japanise is like nigger of asia

generally saying we dont too much obsessed with these racial ploblem though

Acceptable in Hawaii, maybe California and New York City

I'm white, my two best friends are Iranian and Bosnian and my wife is Colombian.

I like all races, except chinks.

these cities are all comparely leberal.i want live in texas or some more american states.
lol you should be careful about sham marriage

I'm white, one of my best friends is korean american, but we live in a rural area that is 99% white so he is completely culturally white american. Sometimes forget he is a different race desu

I'm mestizo, I'm friends with a blasian, a bw mixed girl, and my closest friend is a white guy
Only in murica

i have a persian friend and plenty of polynesian friends, and had a brazillian one but he moved back to brazil