Greece is the best country in the world

Greece is the best country in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=05nj4Cfau8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thanks, I'll kill two turks for you Deutscebro

I am a Greek

even better, I 'll kill 20 Turks for you.

They will kill you tb=h

Mehmet revealed

That's why you're in Germany. Diaspora fags are the worst.

I bet I can kill at least 19,000 turks with the use of my index finger before even getting a scratch, turks are useless turds when it comes to fighting

truly the greeks are the most powerful race in the world

*brown people

I am a Greek

not for long kek fuck germany

it's not really how powerful we are but how weak the turks are, I bet they shit their pants every time they see a greek flag in here, bet that's the main reason the turk from germany pretends to be greek we bullied him so much he decided to change nationality , lol. That's the power of being Greek.

wow the wordfilters are still here?
wtf desu senpai lad cuck

>this fucking picture

kek was removed very early like the shitalians who came to Greece in WW2 and were fucked by us.

WHITE POWER ! FUCKING SHITSKIN!

IKR

19/33

fucking shitskin, I shit on you

are you dutch?

ta fuck are you talking about stupid shitskin? rub that head of yours with your six legs, and start making some sense before I get my shoe and squash you like the cockroach you are, you goddamn piece of shit, you fucking shitskin shitty turd

I am a Greek

white power you stupid ass turk

YES! Greece is the only reason why I awake every morning; the dream of one day starting a family there, and being freed from this cold bleak weather here, is what keeps me going. Greece is the greatest country, everyone should kneel before its magnificence. Greece owes debts to no land, for every nation is in Greece's debt for being able to live in our modern civilisation. Praise Hellas, and I hope to live there soon.

white power shitskin, may every single one of you parasites die in a fire, stupid ass shitskin
go ahead post all the maps you got like some goddamn retard that is trying to prove he's not retarded, prove you're a shitskin you shitskin shit

Based Greece.
Are you a gold saint, lad?

this fucking guy though, based af

youtube.com/watch?v=05nj4Cfau8s

sun power > white power

shit on you shitskin

kys, I've seen you shitposting everywhere.

kill yourself shitskin lover