ITT: We laugh at yuropoors for never having pic related

ITT: We laugh at yuropoors for never having pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/Portland_OR/sqft-11/sby-1
youtube.com/watch?v=xUP25ZtjmP4
google.com/search?q=bungalow portland homes&safe=off&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=643&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjpx5vwwenMAhVG1WMKHU1tAP4Q_AUIBigB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

House I grew up in, more or less the same but more trees.

How much millions should I offer bunch of amerifat constructors to project and build it somewhere in Siberia?

Are Russians genetically incapable of creating suburbs?

American average house.

>be Murrifat
>lean against my cardboard wall
>house tips over
>whole suburb collapses in a domino effect

Also
>a flag is a streetsign

I grew up in a house larger and better looking thn that. And my parents are not rich. And my house is not going to be shattered to the ground the first time wind blows at above 100 km/h.

That's a big garage.

>lives in a glorified cuckshed

>h-heh t-those building materials amirite guiz

U U
U U

like my cock

There are American styled suburbs in Russia. Russians just hate anything that isn't free.

>They don't live in windmills

Lmao at your lives m80s

Living in a tower seems appealing. It must be the strategic advantage.

Canadian average house

much smaller than the average house tbqhwy, would expect this in old neighborhoods that havent been renovated since the 60s

>tfw i actually live in a bigger house.

>tfw iktf

Japan average house.

>implying this is considered big in America

I grew up in a larger house than that (~450m2), and I will soon have something similar of size like that in your photo of my own. However that's not average for Norwegians, I will grant you.

There's no way I'd have that house and not have a rider mower or landscapign service
Mowing up that incline in the summer heat must be fucking balls

What's it like living alone in a house that big?

this.

Its middle-class home, right?

bump
post more please
>yfw you live in a commie-block
i fucking hate cities

>tfw i live in a commieblock

it's actually pretty comfy

Suburbs are worse than cities, bud.

What a small house...

Brazilian average house

But we even never saw them

>that gigantic garage

jealous desu

Desu American suburbs look comfy as fuck
Would rather live there than here in my European meme city
DUDE OLD CHURCHES LMAO

>tfw you will never own a lighthouse

I just want a remote lighthouse in a small island.

>not using your windmill as an armored fighting robot

*rich

This.

However, the middle class in USA is decreasing (it's already fucked up), so what you're gonna brag about ITT (decent sized mid-class houses) won't be the norm again until ... I don't know - will it ever again? Anyway, what's the average size of usa homes these days, do you know the figure? In Norway it's 120m2, but that figure would be larger without janteloven. I know the figure for Australia is pretty awesome. Must be great living in Australia these days, apart from the spiders.

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/Portland_OR/sqft-11/sby-1

scroll on through nigga

>You'll never mow your lawn riding your big v8 lawnmower while looking at the spangled banner

>strategic advantage.

Try having a personal drawbridge m8.. Row on the left. Every house (or farm) on that side of the water has their own bridge.. Near the 'centre' of that village they're sometimes shared by 2 or 3 houses.

>Average korean house

average middle class house in any rural or suburban area, upper middle class in the more urban areas where land is more expensive

source: muh parents were middle class and we lived in house larger than this with 5 acres of land in semi rural area, along with everyone else in the area

>won't be the norm again until ... I don't know - will it ever again?

When the last remnant of baby boomer generation dies, so maybe 10-15 years (depending on medical technology).

If I were president I'd put a bullet into the head of every retired elderly person over 80. That would fix American healthcare budget pretty much overnight.

>that pic
Why don't they create a road at left side of their houses? They own personal bridges because of a pleasure of owning them?

>america
>has a middle class

I dont get your point. Is that considered expensive? Looks pretty old fashioned

Average Afro-American house.

Do Russian politicians hide their houses that well? Man Russia is a big country.

youtube.com/watch?v=xUP25ZtjmP4

I don't want a big plywood box in the middle of an asphalt strip squished in by some other asshole's yard, right next to the highway. I want something like pic related that takes a long drive to get to from civilization, where I can't hear the road or see light pollution at night. I want lots of woods, clean air, and a river to swim in.

you can store vehicles, hosehold appliances and landscaping gear in your cock?

now that's comfy

it must feel awful not living in a 15th century renaissance building
wish I could say I'm sorry, but you're a dumb ameripoor, so I would by lying

Well we're average middle-class, living in the outskirts of city, quite a few houses here but we have more land than in photo you shared.

>That would fix American healthcare budget pretty much overnight.

Your system is shit, wasteful and inefficient because there's too much market, which is not a good thing in healthcare... Doctors should not be pushing sales.

t. Live in country where market is starting to lead to the same ineffiencies you see in the US

The effects of free market in healthcare leads to a very high quality of care, but also to lots of unnecessary procedures that may not be in the best insterests of the patient. Especially when you're talking certain patients in chronic and/or terminal conditions for whom extensive treatment might actually mean a drastic drop in quality of life just to drag it on for a week or 2 more.

only expensive in dense areas, average everywhere else. the lawn looks patrician as fuck though

like the other guy said the housing market and economy are currently being fucked by old generation, This size house will remain normal in non heavy urban areas though just because of all the land America has

Well, these threads shows over and over again that these american houses don't make Scandis(+finns) swoon. But consider the rest of europe, they're not accustomed to these houses being the norm, so the american who made this thread will nevertheless have an entire continent to tease (whether they admit it or not).

I live in a 3000sq.ft. house(doesn't include the basement) and I can legit tell you that most of the house goes unused most of the year
Usually you'll have 4-5 bedrooms, 3-5.5 bathrooms, two living rooms, a kitchen, dining room, sun room and a finished basement.
You'll use the kitchen and also eat in the kitchen or the main living room.
You'll likely use the basement as your entertainment hub. Basements are popular since it's cooler in the summer and traps sound so you don't disturb the rest of the house
The dining room and sun room will go unused for 95% of the year, except for when you are hosting a social occasion
You'll have all the unused bedrooms and bathrooms fully furnished, but they will go untouched until someone needs to crash, which will likely be once a year.

Yeah, I suppose that's true, but who wants to live in flyover states anyway?

Must be a cunt to clean all that

It's not suburb. It's rublevka and every lot covered with no less than 10m fence

I was being kind of facetious, but I genuinely think that humans are naturally drawn to more defensible locations.

>implying all houses in my parents' neighborhood don't look like pic related
(studying elsewhere but gonna inherit the motherfucker soon enough)

this house looks like it is in the

When I was in Russia, the rich houses outside Moscow looked just like this, same exact style

sorry silly me forgot to attach the picture

>Well, these threads shows over and over again that these american houses don't make Scandis(+finns) swoon. But consider the rest of europe, they're not accustomed to these houses being the norm, so the american who made this thread will nevertheless have an entire continent to tease (whether they admit it or not).

It's not any different here as long as you don't live in a city. City housing prices have been getting insane.

The water you see. That village is pretty old, and if you look at pictures from 100 years ago there were much fewer bridges, and much more boats. A few generations ago it was still very common actually, but it really started dying out when automobiles became less common... My grandfather sold fuel for a living, and he made most of his money by selling coal and other solid fuels to farms by boat. His petrol pump was just a side-gig back then, and people mainly just filled cans for boats and machines back then... But because all of that is over now, the road you see on the right is the main road, and everybody wants/needs the quickest way to the main road to get to work etc. You wouldn't be able to fit a road for cars on the left side, and the canal is over 2 miles long.

Goddamn I shouldn't be on Sup Forums when I'm this high.. I type too much.

That is upper-class house. This is average house.

Florida?

i'm talking more 1+ hour away from a city, which is where something like half of our population lives. Doesn't need to be flyover, I lived in house like pic a bit over an hour away from Chicago on lots of land

>The water you see.
*was the main road of transport when all that shit was built.

I shouldn't try to re-write shit halfway.

Those look like Bungalow homes:

google.com/search?q=bungalow portland homes&safe=off&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=643&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjpx5vwwenMAhVG1WMKHU1tAP4Q_AUIBigB

>wasteful and inefficient because there's too much market,

Yeah I'm sure it has nothing to do with medicare/medicaid being planned in the 1940s when lifespans were 60 years, not 80-90. Retirement age hasn't been raised since that point, which means the youth are paying into the system to subsidize the old.

You'd think a European would understand how welfare works. There's a reason why your government, and the EU, is importing millions of medieval-philosophy Mudslimes into your continent. It's not because the government loves Islam, it's not because they like wifebeating or gay bashing, it's because third worlders are having children that can be used to subsidized the welfare state for old Europeans.

Hospitals and pharma raise the prices because they know elderly people have that sweet sweet social security/medicare drip coming in, much like universities in the US have exploded their prices due to naive students having easy access to very large loans, in the tens of thousands of dollars.

I'm not necessarily opposed to welfare if it comes with a hefty dose of regulation to prevent cockass hospitals and universities from gouging, and if illegal foreigners are kept out (refugees, border hoppers, doesn't matter). But those are a lot of big-asks from the government. The US government is incompetent (except at self-preservation) so I don't really trust them with any amount of power.

there is literally nothin more shitty than commieblock

>no private garden
>no roof
>you have to be quiet(no loud music especially after mid-night) to not disturb neighbors (unless youre k*rd)
>have to listen neighbors fuck sounds (thats not always good)
>also have to listen neighbors fights
>cant stay at home if any of your neighbors have a new baby
>in any earthqueake, possibility of being under rock is increased %0 to %1000 (for 10-floor building)
>cant be sure if any malevolent or one of your neighbors entered the building

shittier/10

Well most of the rooms are untouched so you don't do shit to them until you know you need the room.
You usually do some dusting and that's that

>>have to listen neighbors fuck sounds (thats not always good)

Looks comfy

I get this. Even though I don't feel threatened at all living on my own and enjoy a small city now and then, I think that's probably one of the underlying instinctual reasons I want a "cozy" "tucked away" house in a big stand of forest away from the rest of the world. Human beings are also instinctively drawn towards fertile lush places where we perceive an abundance of natural resources.

When I see this type of place, I feel a lot happier.

this guy gets it

middle of california

I grew up in a 1,5 million dollar McMansion in the 3rd wealthiest county of the USA (Fairfax, VA, near the CIA headquarters)

They suck, the construction quality is hilariously bad (thin drywall layer with some thin vinyl over it is all that blocks out the outdoors). A 40kmph wind will audibly creak the thin siding

It was built by Mexicans and ghetto ex-cons. They littered the ground with malt bottles and cigarettes which I still dig up under the "pristine" lawn

Interior has cracking paint after 20 years and shelves were crooked and had to be redone

Tacky, trashy, uncultured, inefficient cooling/heating, rammed-earth lawn, obnoxious neighbors, obesity, having to drive 10 minutes to get to the nearest ugly stripmall for your mcdonalds, safeway or bank trip

The only way to experience culture is through the internet

Most of the empty interiors of these McMansions don't even get used, except to dump junk

Location >> Build quality >>>>> Luxury additions >>> Garden access >>>>> House Size

>Yeah I'm sure it has nothing to do with medicare/medicaid being planned in the 1940s when lifespans were 60 years, not 80-90. Retirement age hasn't been raised since that point, which means the youth are paying into the system to subsidize the old.

That's a problem here as well, but that is a seperate issue. What I was specifically referring to are the effects free-market incentive has on health care, and health care providers. Profit margins should ideally not be the first concern for institutions that provide care, much less the individuals.

>When I see this type of place, I feel a lot happier.

That's not defensible at all. That's a plaasmoord waiting to happen m80..

Actually, we have small canals at edges of house walls in some regions. The canal worked as a barrier from invaders long time ago.

But you have no allies in the middle of nowhere and your entire family is vulnerable to parties of pillagers.

The only purpose of that kind of setup is a sex dungeon.

>what most of us actually live in
>tfw no comfy windmill or farm with a bridge

To put it simply, the US of A spends much more money per capita on healthcare than Italy, while our healthcare is much better than yours. We do have leeches as well, so there's something flawed within your system.

I agree with the dutchbro here that the main reason is you can't try to make a profit out of everything. Call me a gommie if you wish but I think that basic services (health,education, water etc.) should not be run for profit.

Alright, that's nice to hear. We have lots of land here as well, and our middle class is exactly what you've heard. But we don't have that many millonaires (like you have in usa), so you won't see much beverly hills kind of neighbourhoods. I don't know if that's good or bad, but it's sure as hell is boring.

reminds me of houses in the UK. they're also quite narrow/compact

yeah my family lives in a million dollar house
dunno what's so great about it,I'd rather live in the bay area or something and have good neighboors and accessability

>much better than yours
citation needed

I think this is actually worse than UK.

In cities like Amsterdam, and pretty start-fort cities like Naarden (pic related) the water is for defense mainly. In rural areas like the pic with the bridges it was all about transport. Basically little shipping canals... When it came to water for defense those peasants outside of the city would simply be flooded.

>tfw couldnt win green card lottery

fugg, i'd even be ok with a comfy container

You can't really compare the healthcare of a mammoth country like the USA and the healthcare of a small, dense nation like Italy. It's apples and oranges.

>Profit margins should ideally not be the first concern for institutions that provide care, much less the individuals.

>that the main reason is you can't try to make a profit out of everything. Call me a gommie if you wish but I think that basic services (health,education, water etc.) should not be run for profit.

I agree, but 12 years of higher education to train a doctor (or maybe half, to train a nurse or supporting staff) as well as extremely expensive medical equipment puts them in a bad situation. They shouldn't be making profit, but it's a very expensive sector to run.

It's comparable to education in the sense of scale, because teachers are expensive too (but not as expensive to train doctors). Someone who trains in that area and deals with a service job all their life (which medical/education is) definitely wants just compensation for that.

It's better for lower income people but worse for rich.

The US has access to some of the best, but also areas like Appalachia where they need to rely on charities to reach people in the woods to give them basic care

I live in a house sized an average American one

Man I wish I lived in a cardboard mansion in the middle of a cultural wasteland where the nearest shops and restaurants are an hours drive away and to get actual fresh, non processed food I have to catch a domestic flight

This for example is on the opposite side of Rublevka. On the other side of Moscow.

This is Russia's suburbs.

average finnish house

average russian "suburbs" aka ex-village
how do you like it?