Mfw soon all American Continent will be Latin American Continent

>mfw soon all American Continent will be Latin American Continent
Vitória Cultural meus amigos :D

dross....-

>mfw all countries will be commie shitholes

Please, America don't let this happen. Trump 2016

You already have an entire continent to work with, why do you need America too?

FACT: LATINOS ARE THE MOST POWERFUL RACE

because we enjoy company :D

This.

But Latin America is really shit and full of failed countries. Why do you want North America become shit too?

>But Latin America is really shit and full of failed countries
says who? USA?

Please give normies a reason to secede

I'm begging you

Delusional gommie

HOW DARE OF YOU SPEAK NICE THINGS OF BRAZIL YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING BRAZIL IS THE SHITTIEST COUNTRY ON EARTH EVERYBODY IS BROWN LOW IQ MISERABLE COMMUNIST MONKEY THAT KILLS NEGROS AND FUCK HIV WHORES STINKING OF PISS AND SHIT BRAZIL IS SHIT 60K BR MURDER BEST DAY OF MY LIFE SHIT SHIT PISS FECES FUCK YOU I AM BRAZILIAN AND WISH I WAS ANYTHING BUT IT JUST KILL ME WITH YOUR SUPERIOR LIGHT SKIN BLONDE UBERMENSCH 300 IQ BIG WHITE DICK PLS COLONIZE USA

>can't leave home without being feared of getting shot
>high taxes for everything
>public services are shit
>shit streets
>shit laws
>want sucessfull North America be like this

Why would I like hispanics? I'm not a cuck.

Only gommies like hispanics.

They don't like us go to Hispachan

>can't leave home without being feared of getting shot
yes, nobody leads a normal life here, I mean there are murders everywhere have you seen the numbers?? 50k murders a year, I mean that's more than Syria!!!!! I mean yesterday, my street was full of bodies, I was lucky that some still had their wallet with some monies hahah!
>high taxes for everything
Yes I mean, I have to pay 27,5% of my personal income to the government!!! What an outrage, I mean it's shit, I am sure Norway or the US isn't like this HAHA. Also why the hell PS4 games are 4 times the price in the US, Impeachment NOW!
>public services are shit
Yes, shit, I have to pay university for my kids, healthcare and all that shit, the government is crap, there is nothing I can rely on, fuck this place I hate MY COUNTRY!!!!

this

Because I like you silly.

Brazil sucks, Latinos suck Canada will never be Latino, yall faggots are delusional... DEAL WITH IT

>being a cuck it's to like a similar culture
>not being a cuck it's glorify a totally different culture
good m8

Do I need to remind you of Quebec and Ted Cruz?

North America is ours Hue.

Back off.
Stay below Panama and we'll be fine.

yes it is ours

Not yours ours.

We can coexist peacefully.

If you stay down in south america where you belong.

Don't make me do something we'll both regret

Nessas threads eu vejo o quão somos fracassados. Ficam comemorando gente invadindo a América do Norte porque os países locais são uma bosta.

Of course not, after the reconquista we'll start influencing south americans once again, what started with el chavo and the simpsons dub will be completed. Narco corridos will resound from the Arctic to the Antartic. Deus vult.

nah it's ours m8, stop being american m8

what kind of guys do latinas like?

latinos

Brazilian girls from all colours only like white guys especially the brown ones

I'm warning you.

Never.
We worked too hard to let a bunch of Hue's fuck everything up.
They can't be trusted. no second chances.
If they try anything they must be exterminated.

get out of the EEUU m8, it's clearly not suitable for anglos/germanics m8

Guys with big thick wallets.

White guys. It doesn't matter if they look like Gisele Bundchen or Sabrina Sato or Ildi Silva

This country isn't anglo.
Not anymore.

This pic sums up most of my high school graduating class. Most of the Mexicans went to vocational school and got into shit like technicians, nursing, metalworking, auto tech shit and most of the white kids went into debt to get useless writing and liberal arts masters degrees. Now the Mexicans are in bland but decently paying trades and half of my white friends are stuck working retail with their toilet paper degree and no real skills.

>only like white guys especially the brown ones
>white guys especially the brown ones

WHEN WILL MILLENNIALS LEARN?

>wanting the americas to be a gigantic shithole

everything you latinos touch dies

eww no

Do Amerindians and Latinos consider each other bretherin?

Most Mexicans are mixed Hispanic and Amerindian. Some very conservative people in both the Amerindian and Hispanic segments dislike the other race but most are totally indifferent. Class is more based on income than race in Latin America now.

Enanos malditos como usted

We don't have spics here dummy, only Asians and poo in loos

1 in 3 will be of latina descent*
By then most of them will be full fledged Americans.

Outside the southwest, spics don't have the numbers

t. Vermont

>t. Vermont
I'm so sorry

Is class based solely on economic income?

>We don't have spics here dummy
Not yet

Don't be.

I haven't seen a non-white on 12 years

I live in Toronto lad, the only real places immigrants move to in Canada are around the Greater Toronto Area, Vancouver or Montreal. The rest of the country has no jobs.

For the most part. Some old racist people still think their specific race is inherently superior but these are usually dumb lower middle class people who think this way. Most normies don't care, at least this is how it works in Mexico.

If trump doesn't get elected then there will be Latinos everywhere, just wait a few more years, you will see.

I am rooting for Hillary 2bh

If I get a little bit of tan, will my new Latino overlords welcome me as their own?

yes, even if you don't get a tan

I am safe. Thank you overlords.

no problemo, Pedro

Brazilian filth please don't get carried away. We are by no means "friends" or "allies"

When the gringos fall you fuckers are next. We won't let you get away with your meme language any longer.
Viva hispania.

Spain wasn't able to get Portugal to speak Spanish up till today m8

Of course they couldn't, they are senile suckers, their time already passed long ago.

The time for the children to grow up and carry on the legacy of the parents is now.

good luck hue :D

>Congolombiano acting superior

What the fuck am I reading

>The time for the children to grow up and carry on the legacy of the parents is now.

Wheredoyouthinkweare.aspx

germans and americans

When we become kings you will be the first against the wall. Let's see if you keep that attitude then.

We are in América. The continent that exists to witness the rebirth of Nueva Hispania and host its children of common European and Amerindian descent.

so WE WILL BE KINGS?

USA was never anglo, there are more people with german roots than english roots

WE WUZ

AND WE WILL