He doesn't have a black mate who he can openly call nigger and have slavery banter with

>he doesn't have a black mate who he can openly call nigger and have slavery banter with

Aren't they called uncle toms?

I am that black mate...

I'm only making nigger jokes on here tbf.

post hands

I do have one but he just fucks my wife and steals my money

does it genuinely upset you? pretty sure my mate don't mind and he makes similar banter back about 'white boys'

I'm pretty sure most of Belgium is that, fuck that country completely sucks.

I walked around with a weapon the whole time I was there.

I have two and a kebab whom everyone calls terrorist

Brussels? What kind of effective weapon can you even carry around in Lelgium?

Yeah we always banter about how small my penis is, how my wife can't be satisfied with me etc

>I walked around with a weapon the whole time I was there.
fucking lol why, belgium isn't exactly a dangerous country you mug
>being deluded by memes

It is interesting in a way. If you are not too overt in your "racism" they will come to their own realizations.

I do have that.
I don't think he'd call me his mate though.

here it is

I don't live in a big city
#notallblackpeople

Love yourself please and don't surround yourself with white people who only want you as a token and to hurt you

It was just a joke man, it's hilarious when I'm called nigger and they make racist jokes when we're drunk and such. Those are the warmest moments with my friends and that's when we make the best connections

I'll pray for you

>no black mate you can openly call a backup dancer
end it all

big man like me with a beard i'm a big man how the fuck can i backup dancer?!

Dude that guy has no self-respect. lol

I have slave jokes and colonial jokes with my gf and she jokes about me shooting up schools.

I don't see the problem.

why would you even say that? don't you walk around with a weapon everywhere?
where are the burger

A wine bottle desu senpai, I could shatter it at will.

I dont even drink wine.

why? he gives the same racial banter back about white people to me
yanks will never understand banter

No I live in a safe country, I've never felt in danger so much that I needed a gun in Canada.

Gayyy

Leopold would cut this beautiful hand !

thoughts?

Why you think you better than me? Yo rudeboy shut up!!

>getting the lyrics terribly wrong
erm.... :/

>tfw I don't have a roadman mate who I can openly call mandem and sip di chalice wit

blaad claat!

"Nigger" is just a word, it makes no sense as an insult. How can a word be considered an insult if it is said by one group of people but its okay if it is said by another group of people. Black people here don't really have the history that black people in America have, so they don't really have as much of a reason to blame evil whitey. Black people here who aren't brainwashed by americuck media realise this.

Americans in general are constantly butthurt and take themselves way too seriously, white and black.

Blacks in England and Australia (the immigrants) are actually very nice people (the ones I've met anyway)

this 2bh
the few black people who do get all weird are just the ones cucked by yank media, on a whole they're bro-tier and intergrated