Convince me as to why I should ever leave pic related

Convince me as to why I should ever leave pic related

You shouldn't, your accent is really annoying IRL

You would never see the beauty and prestige of your ancestors in Europe, seriously some of the thing they could make 500-2000 years ago are awe inspiring.

Unless you are a shit skin or Mexican then yeah stay the fuck where you are and never leave.

no please don't
a mong containment zone is needed

Good point, good post, good digits

Threads done lads

You shouldn't, trash belongs in a trashcan.

>trash
fuck off yank

LOL this flag thinks he can talk shit to the first world.

Get back in your cave Akbar

Garbage?
Shut up, arsehole.

>garbage
fuck off yank
it's rubbish/bin etc.

>arsehole
you're learning

All my co-workers say "garbage", m8. And some of them are from fucking Yorkshire.
Also, give me a rest, I took the French in school, not English.

Good you wont need english in that armpit of the world.

If you want to eat a real pizza, you should

well tell them to fuck off yank too lad
we must stop this cancer of yankisms

also
>moving from Yorkshire to Azerbaijan
for what purpose?

Well, they speak pure ladspeech when they're drunk.
Oil rig, m8. BP.

actually i've already been there and they gave me a fkkin pizza with slices and two slices of salami on it (?????) although the gas station food was honestly really nice. don't know what they brand of station was, it was yellow colored for the most part

*WITHOUT slices

noice, you must be on some good money then
are you an Azerbaijani or moved there for the oil rig too?

Nah, I'm a local.
Government demands that every oil rig must have a local security engineer that works for Ministry of Resources, so I'm the only azeri here among tons of brits and one fucking irish bastard.

hahahaha how bad does the paddy get bullied? do you get bantered by the rest of the rest of the lads?

Nah, I'm pretty ok with all of them.
Paddy is a snitch tho, so everyone wants to give him an "industrial accident", if you know what I mean.

>BP
Gonna fuck up their ecosystem too?

>ecosystem
Lmao.
Caspian is a pool of oil, m8.

What happens here?

Gay camel sex?

two towers were not enough

great film, but with the way the hobbit turned out I'm good for a while

;)

You shouldn't, the USA is the best country in the world and there is no reason to leave save coming to our countries and laughing at us for how pathetic we are.

just stay where you are burgerman

If you leave who will pick the cotton?

>canada

>nigger

everytime

Fuck my ancestors i am AMERICAN not European

Do it just to appreciate what we have going for us here. See other places, get the honeymoon out of your system, and when you get homesick, come back and realize you don't want to leave any more. Europe is a clusterfuck of politics, languages, stupid borders, "cultural" pissing contests and other illusory (but enforced) boundaries that keep people from unifying. If that's what you're looking for, then leave by all means.

stay there. please.