Will Muslims be seen as badass warriors in 1000 years?

Will Muslims be seen as badass warriors in 1000 years?

Look at Vikings,Mongols or Huns. They have lot of in common. They raped and pillaged and people feared them. Now the muslims dont do lot of invasions but those are details when looking at 1000 years in the future, they are entity that people fear

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wtfQoFRlUM0
youtube.com/watch?v=PZhWs67Diuo
youtube.com/watch?v=Oovg2fzn9vo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

darkskin doesn't really sell well in Holywood

I think the appeal of vikings, pirates and so on in pop culture is imagining a life where you have the freedom to do pretty much what you like.

Muslims have to follow a strict series of rules. Even the ones who justify rape still live under the thumb of their parents/imams, don't get to drink, do drugs, have to pray 3 times a day etc. Their 'badasses' are often forced to kill themselves, I doubt that will become any more appealing in the fantasies of the future.

>My nigga Mohammed was a fucking BADASS when he threw acid in the face of Panjeet for dishonouring him.

Vikings had to do some rituals and shit too, their mythology only made them 10x more appealing

they will talk about bombing and raping white women

no because we have the footage of abu hajar to remind us how shitty arabs are at war

I think that the cultures you mentioned are way more interesting than the muslim culture, which almost certainly will never be as positively seen as the others

Ottomans were fucking based.

youtube.com/watch?v=wtfQoFRlUM0

Ily. I thought I was the only one who knew about the glorious mehteran

Yes, you think it because you live in present day when muslims are a threat. Im sure if you asked mainland europeans about Vikings during their prime they would have nothing nice to say about them

What do you know about the future Slovakia you people didn't even see the cuck by the Czechs coming.

What cucking?

Ottomans were glorified spice traders propped up by strangling trade from Asia.

They were decadent muslims who were dying as an empire since the siege of vienna.

I don't get why people use the term cuck seriously, are you insecure? Were you cheated on and just accepted it?

You got super cucked back when you used to be a country that mattered

>A fucking LEAF belittling anyone's achievements
Ottomans literally DESTROYED Rome.

Amongst American youth the term "cuck" is now an extremely popular term.

You tell me burger

what are you reffering to? The fact that Czechs had bigger power in Czechoslovakia? There was more of them and more educated people, that is natural

Excellent bureacrats as well, at least early on they knew how to delegate and what to spend their money on. Corruption led to their death as it does with every great empire

>Ottomans
>Goths, Visigoths, Vandals, Franks, Lombards, German tribes

Are you fucking retarded Finland?

This isn't true at all, they had many mines and were stupid rich even before taking Constantinople.

They weren't great at spending money they just had so much that eventually they had to make a good choice now and then.

They then taxed the trade markets and denied Europe a lot of trade with Asia unless it was with them.

Europe cucked the Ottomans by going to North America/South America to spite them.

Their empire took hundreds of years to die because they exploited poor european countries and the middle east to stay alive.

Germanics got cucked by fucking Huns while Turanians reigned supreme.

everyone got cucked by Huns

well the huns did have turkics with them, even possibly had turkic leadership

Huns consisted of Ural-Altaic tribes lad

There were many Turkish tribes, the Ottomans are just a brand of Turk who became dominant. In Eastern Anatolia Turks fought for a long time as nomads and then as statesmen amongst each other.

Like flies to a fresh shit they eventually found themselves moving right towards the west, and the gateway was owned by the Greek-Roman Byzantines.

Germanics more so
Cuckoldry is in their genes it seems

Good taste pham

youtube.com/watch?v=PZhWs67Diuo

youtube.com/watch?v=Oovg2fzn9vo

more movies about arabs than mongols or huns

Once again, we have the Canadian making a fool out of himself and a level-headed poster attempting to reason with him.