Mfw this will be a shithole forever

>mfw this will be a shithole forever

:(

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/briefing/21596582-one-hundred-years-ago-argentina-was-future-what-went-wrong-century-decline
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah, wait until 2031, m8.

What will happen?

You will die.

world power by 2031

Too many years

brazil will always be a shithole because of the other regions, but if the South + SP separated it would become 1st world in like 10 years really

maybe even Rio de Janeiro, they would be able to wipe out their criminality quickly

>gommies everywhere
>implying

Don't worry, you'll be married and have 3 kids by then.

there's much more people SP than other states combined, they would too few in comparison

There are more real gommies in the South than the other regions.

No, only in RS

and stop saying gommies, it's ridiculous

Uruguay and Costa Rica are not shithole

>people actually think like this

south is fuckin broken

the only state in this country that does anything is Sao Paulo

The rest is fucked

Midwest have more future than RS Rio and Minas

SP can save the other regions

And SC is good
No it doesn't

source: live in mid-west

>Uruguay
>controllig prices

Fucking banana republic shithole

>Chile and Argentina are colored too

explain yourself

Midwest is becoming richer than everyone else

Really? I intend to move there. Can't imagine it's as bad as here even considering some economic problems as long as you avoid drug-violence shitholes like Mexico/Colombia.

but it's still shittier

Sorry bro. Chilean reggaeton always tell the truth about Southern Cone

It's not. Our cities are larger and more free space.

Southern cone by 2025
Screencap this shit

because our cities are "larger and have more free space" they're better?

Do you even street view?

KEKS ! hauahauhauaheuh dude im literally dying now !!!

why are Europeans so clueless about the rest of the World? I though Europe had a good education system?

Not that bad

Wasn't Argentina a really nice place until the nasty mestizos and amerindians moved in?

The immigration from neighbouring countries was always a thing. Getting here is too easy.

At least we're not Venezuela

Perhaps my monkey friend.

But let's spread anarchy and 3rd worldness to the rest of the continent and dance in the ashes of our decaying world.

Everything will be burned down in the end.
Might as well make it a good time.

no it was always shit, as far as I've been told by Argeninians. even during their best times, 100 years ago, most of the population was impoverished. then came populism and it was worse.

economist.com/news/briefing/21596582-one-hundred-years-ago-argentina-was-future-what-went-wrong-century-decline
>The country ranked among the ten richest in the world, after the likes of Australia, Britain and the United States, but ahead of France, Germany and Italy. Its income per head was 92% of the average of 16 rich economies. From this vantage point, it looked down its nose at its neighbours: Brazil’s population was less than a quarter as well-off.

>South America
>Amerindians moved in
>mfw

that's the thing, all the wealth was concentrated in a few rich merchants in Bs As, the rest of the population was very poor. or that's what I ve been told.

The gilded age.
On the outside things seemed good.

>chilean reggaeton

do they really listen to reggaeton? i thought they had cumbia villera just like argentina

Mexico is the best favela bhoy

>why are Europeans so clueless about the rest of the World? I though Europe had a good education system?

The truth is that most people don't know or care about the rest of the world beyond their immediate neighborhood.

Anything further than about 100 miles in any direction, there be dragons.

>it looked down its nose at its neighbours
>it looked down its nose
>nose
lol

>it's a "at least we are not Africa thread" episode

Speak for yourself lad :^)