Ask a Turk anything

Ask a Turk anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ananus_ben_Ananus
youtube.com/watch?v=XPTg_H_rP5E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you turkish by any chance ? My intuition makes me think so.

What do you think of white people?

Do you like your country? If don't, which country would you like to live instead?

Superior to others in many ways but it is ironic to see them destroying themselves by their own.

Why didn't you swear absolute fealty to Caliph Al-Bagdadi when he took office? Are you all kuffar?

What do you think of Taner Akçam?

Do you even find that you have trouble cleaning your mandible after rolling around in shit all day?

I attacked you are mother at the bazaar

>but it is ironic to see them destroying themselves by their own
would it help us if we start destroying you? we have a lot of turks that we cannot tolerate any longer.

I like my country, it is my home. My favorite place is on the other hand is USA. I would gladly live in a midwestern American suburb.

shut the fuck up

A generic leftist so called scholar.

>we have a lot of turks

They are Austrian Turks aka Almancıs. Not our kind. You called them. It is your business.

What's your opinion on Kurds? What's the best part of Turkey?

what alcohol should I buy from Turkey?

How does it feel to see your country slowly turn into a new sultanate?

Why do they call you roaches?

Nice quads but you seem brainwashed

>google name thinking it'll be qt
>it's just some old white guy

>They are Austrian Turks aka Almancıs. Not our kind.
WTF does that mean? that we can expell them without repurcussions

>Kurds

Not as bad as Turk here call. Not as good as westerners call.

Rakı. Tekirdağ Altın Serisi is the comfiest one.

Enjoying Glendale?

Lemme help you, google "Elçin Sengü".

Do you believe that the Armenian Genocide actually happened?

crypto armo filth

>Bulgar

You are proto-roaches.

You can deal with them in your way without mentioning us. We have nothing to do with them.

Fesuphanallah! These qt's are even qter than Iranian qt's! I will name my firstborn after you, effendi.

I'm enjoying your butthurt tbн

>I will name my firstborn after you, effendi.
Yeah, I imagine slavic girl named "Kamil", lmao.

I love you.

Kamila Volčanšek is actually one of my country's most famous illustrators, so it's possible.

>mfw Kamil abi

Love you too abi

Well, good luck to you, my friend.
Make many children, so someone would give you a glass of water when you die.

Let's bury the hatchet, m8s.

Would you feel personally insulted if I told you that your president fucks goats?

Also, did you vote for that thin-skinned faggot?

How do you feel about ancient civilizations that lived in Anatolia?

Why did the Turkish guy that ran a restaurant near my house sell Gyros and not Kebab?

Without memeing why were the Turkish tribes so successful

Can you understand this

Atamız kim köktesiñ. Alğışlı bolsun seniñ atıñ, kelsin seniñ xanlığıñ, bolsun seniñ tilemekiñ – neçikkim kökte, alay [da] yerde. Kündeki ötmegimizni bizge bugün bergil. Dağı yazuqlarımıznı bizge boşatqıl – neçik biz boşatırbiz bizge yaman etkenlerge. Dağı yekniñ sınamaqına bizni quurmağıl. Basa barça yamandan bizni qutxarğıl. Amen!

>Alğışlı bolsun seniñ atıñ, kelsin seniñ xanlığıñ, bolsun seniñ tilemekiñ
I shed a manly tear, m8.

Same

What does it say/you think it says?

>Why did the Turkish guy that ran a restaurant near my house sell Gyros and not Kebab?
Because even he knows that Gyros is superior

half of it

The one I highlighted says "Hallowed be thy name, long live your rule, and be granted your wishes".

Where do you see your country in five or ten years time?

Do you hate being Turkish I'm getting this vibe from turkish posters here, and a lot of jealousy/envy for Europeans, like they'd suck dick for a chance to be European.

Well here is the same thing in modern Turkish. The first thing I posted was the Cuman language

Atamız sen göktesin. Alkışlı olsun senin adın, gelsin senin hanlığın, olsun senin dilemeğin – nice ki gökte, öyle (de) yerde. Gündelik ekmeğimizi bize bugün ver. Dahi yazıklarımızdan (suçlarımızdan) bizi bağışla – nice biz bağışlarız bize yaman (kötülük) edenleri. Dahi şeytanın (yekin) sınamasından bizi koru. Tüm yamandan (kötülükten) bizi kurtar. Amin!

Well he was from Cyprus I believe so that could explain it. And t bh honest it is. I tried it once because I heard it similar to Gyros and it was really greasy and nasty

So I got it right.
My studies of Proto-Turkic pays off sometimes.

turkic languages are quite similar
examples from the text, to modern turkish
köktesiñ - göktesin
xanlığıñ - hanlığın
tilemekiñ - dileğin
words look different but if you read it out generally you can make them out

Wait a fucking minute, is that "Pater Noster" in Cuman?

I noticed that they are very similar

wat? i would suck dick for a chance to be full turkic desu
there is one posters called kamal that tries to subvert you faggots with his proxies and anti turkish posting but don't be fooled

Yeah it was created to help convert them to Christianity. There are also riddles in the book that are supposed to be a source for early turkic folklore like Oturğanım oba yer basqanım baqır canaq. Ol zengi.

>turks are roaches
>turks are mongols
>turks are kurds
>turks are arab rapebabies

So what is it?

I should have guessed from that Amen at the end.
Look what I found, bro.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ananus_ben_Ananus

do you ever get upset that no one has never anything positive to say about turkey, and that you can open Sup Forums at any given time and see at least 5-6 threads dedicated to ridiculing you and calling you cockroaches, that's a lot of hate to take, or do you have a thick shell built ?

>americans are irish
>americans are niggers
>americans are germans
>americans are mexicans

So what is it?

Not him, but I would be pretty disappointed with myself if I took Sup Forums for serious.

who invented baklava and yogurt?

we get warm with butthurt
and you are our greatest fireplace

William of Orange and Charles II of Spain.

>not liking your komşu

get out

>yogurt

Mongols

>baklava
Byzantine/roman recipe reinvented by the ottomans

roaches have hard, thick shells senpai
also we are used to banter, we do the best bants irl after-all

Do you have a problem with the heavily authoritarian way Erdogan deals with critics?

Erdogan is based as fuck desu. Middle Eastern countries need strong leaders, full democratic system is not going to work there.
Erdogan is doing a pretty good job for the most part

t. not a turk but informed Dutch

Bollocks, Ataturk would be rolling in his grave.

>implying atatürk himself wasn't a dictator

so you're actually enjoying getting hated and ridiculed non-stop ? interesting.

well I got to give it to you guys you really have a thick shell, I think you've been bullied here probably more than every other race, and probably will continue to get bullied.

just the fact that you get shit here and also live in this oppressive muslim shithole where bombs can go off at any time, and still come here and joke about it? that's some really thick shell.

I mean , there's a good chance that one of you one day will get blown up to pieces from a bomb, how do you live with that thought? How is it living in a muslim country full of fear?

He had a lot to deal with

nigga please, read some history. Ataturk didn't even recognize Kurds as people.
He was a good man but even he had his downsides.

are you trying to say turks are all the things he listed, att the same time ?, so the memes were true ?

>full of fear?
i think it adds excitement to everyday life
living life as an old ugly greek with nothing ever going on in his nation except for whores selling their cunnies for a sandwich would be painful for me, i would rather have bombings

like if at some point you get a phone call and hear that someone close to you got blown into a million pieces, how would you react? could you still come here and joke about it?

>one of the greatest men of 20th century didn't recognize kurds as people
makes you wonder :D

we got shittons of ethnicities, just like usa.

it makes us feel unique. it's fun too.

>there's a good chance that one of you one day will get blown up to pieces from a bomb
no. This is not Iraq. That is not likely

what kind of music do you listen to?

do turks like brazilian boipucci?

everyone will die one day, i have had people close to me die before. i am okay with death senpai, i have accepted it as a part of life

if someone close to me got blown up i would just be more racist to kurds, but i would probably keep joking about it on here

Nice godquads friend.

I would do unholy things to that man's boypussy.

well that's the spirit!
like let's say your father or mother got blown up, you'd come here and still be able to make jokes about them being kebab that got kebabed? that would be hilarious really.

19th century ottoman classical music is top-tier
other than that anything that is good, i have no preferences
youtube.com/watch?v=XPTg_H_rP5E

that sport is supposed to be manly, not gay you monkey

when your ex-slaves hate you, especially whose ancestors paid jizzya to us for many centuries, it's nothing but a compliment.

yes famalam :3

>being kebab that got kebabed
>greek """"""""""""humor""""""""

me too famalam, me too

M8s...

>Getting personal on an anonymous board

Dun goofed

it's just fascinating that you have rationalized with the idea of living in constant terror, with bombings, freedoms being snatches at any given time.
But looking back at your timeline this is really the most stable you've been through all your history. Do you think at some point Turkey will go into a civil war? With people wanting it becoming more free and western and people wanting it to stay islamic and authoritatian as it is?

fugg we got caught :DDD

haray haray haray haray men türkem :DD

fugg its the sharia cops, hoof it boys

well hey, if someone dear to you gets blown up to million pieces and there's no way to identify him I'm sure you'd be getting a little personal too.

Aren't you just fascinated that people at this day and time can live like that?

T-tek millet iki devlet abi, bırakın beni yanlış anlaşılma olmuş.

That pic is too accurate t b h.

What are the women like in Turkey?
What are some big no-nos in Turkey that a lot of foreigners do?

>What are some big no-nos in Turkey that a lot of foreigners do?
Here they try to go to mosque in shorts and caps.
I imagine they try same in Turkey.

>What are some big no-nos in Turkey that a lot of foreigners do?

trusting taxi drivers

do you like anime and duolingo?

Always agree to a price before receiving the services of street vendors.