What kind of movie accurately represents your nation Sup Forums?

what kind of movie accurately represents your nation Sup Forums?

i'll begin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BEGWwKiIbvY&feature=youtu.be&bpctr=1463791984
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Since i'm from burgerstan I'll just do my state.

this one for us too. way more accurate for us

Greatest movie from the UK, even better than LOTR.

Can't wait for the sequel.

youtube.com/watch?v=BEGWwKiIbvY&feature=youtu.be&bpctr=1463791984

I love trainspotting but Fishtank represents britishness more.

>Scotland
>a nation

That's an American film

I wasn't about to post any Kevin Smith movies. Tusk takes place in Canada though.

>not Children of Men or V for Vendetta

none of those movies are american pham.

>Lord of the Rings
>English book
>Kiwi director
>full of English actors
>a couple token yanks as Hobbits because they couldn't find any Brits that short

out of the blue

I really identify with the small Japanese child, in possession of incredible power and intelligence, but limited by her stature in the world. The powerful dragon bird friend (Canada), the evil witch Grandmother (UK) and watching her parents transforms into a pig (United States) is also resosant. if there's one thing I didnt like about this film its that it was sad, but it also made me happy at the same time--it's called "melancholy" and its a part of growing up we all go through

>all entirely owned by an American company
Sorry champ but a couple of geeks with silly accents ain't shit without a strong American buck to guide the dorks into making something profitable. We bought it, we own it, it's ours--end of discussion.

Also Tolkien was South African, not English

water world

this is pretty pathetic, america.

Congrats on one of your Jews buying the movie rights, but the movie we all saw wasn't American in any way. It was a story written by a Brit, and the production, editing, cinematography, directing was all done by New Zealanders and Australians. A Canadian wrote the music. Tough luck champ.

He said your nation, not your small town in Berkshire

Tolkien was ethnically English and lived almost his entire life in Britain.