What regions of the world have you actually visited?

What regions of the world have you actually visited?

Mine. Red are the ones I've been too. Blue is home.

Ehh... about 8 countries while traveling around the world in 80 days.

Red: Places i lived, visited
Blue: Places i passed through

US, Canada, and Italy

Blue: Places I've lived (now sf)
Red: Places I've been
most of these are from my childhood, i wanna travel a lot more when i get the cash

Feels bad, man

Rate.

Did you like the "Région Centre", lad ?

why the fuck did you went to Iceland, Tasmania, China, worst Korea, Uruguay, and Morocco? there's nothing to see in those places

Cuba/10

Japan, all of Europe. That's it, i guess?

Didn't see this, haven't visited every damn region, but countries, yas. Hell, I haven't even visited every region in Finland, I guess.

Ye, it's really beautiful. Plus it has hella châteaus and those are cool.

I've been to almost every state in the Union, I sailed past Canada on my way to alaska, I loved in Hawaii, and I rode 4/wheelers on a beach in Mexico once

lol wtf

family/friends and i wanted to go to iceland and faroe, so i had to go through oslo 4 cheapers

>nothing to say in morocco

u fuckin wot

>nothing in worst korea

>nothing in chinba

awhahwhawaa

no bully

Not pictured: Aruba and Washington DC

Ah, good lad !

How was living in Venezuela?

It was fine, living in Miami isn't that different, at least back then it wasn't. Last time I visited was in 2011 when my nonno died.

Now it's shit due to the government ever since Chavez, and sadly, I still have some family there (a few younger cousins, aunts/uncles, and my grandmother), going to pay for my grandmother's trip to stay with my family and I for a few months.

Why Taiwan?

Noice

Visited there with my college freinds for a vacation. coincidentally, we were there when the 9/11 attacks occured.

I'm not very well-traveled desu

:-/

bump

Bahamas were fun. I'd still like to go to other continents at some point.