Why are canadians on Sup Forums always so angry?

why are canadians on Sup Forums always so angry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dYarJpwJ8Io
border.gov.au/about/corporate/information/fact-sheets/17nz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand_Australians
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off, Canadians are great posters. They always make good threads and give good responses, unlike you Americans. And stop making fun of Justin Trudeau, he's done more than America ever will

cause their flag is A FUCKING LEAF HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Same reason as Kiwi's

Fuck off, Kiwis are great posters. They always make good threads and give good responses, unlike you Australians. And stop making fun of John Key, he's done more than Australia ever will.

dunno if you're memein or not m8, but i like canadians in real life. it's just on Sup Forums they become maximum shitposters

why are argentinian posters so retarded

a sun

A FUCKING LIE

Fuck off, Argentinians are great posters. They always make good threads and give good responses, unlike you Brazilians. And stop making fun of Mauricio Macri, he's done more than Brazil ever will.

They know that nobody likes them. They suffer from an inferiority complex, much like New Zealand.

It's called 'cultural cringe' and it was founded here in Australia during the 70's, when Australia was obsessed with knowing what the rest of the world thought of it. Australia went on to soar into becoming one of the best nations in the world whilst Canada and New Zealand have stayed back in the shadows, being irrelevant shitholes.

this

Headquarters, Land Forces
Falkland Islands

INSTRUMENT OF SURRENDER
I, the undersigned, Commander of all the Argentine land, sea and air forces in the Falkland Islands surrender to Major General J.J. MOORE CB OBE MC* as representative of Her Britannic Majesty's Government.

Under the terms of this surrender all Argentine personnel in the Falkland Islands are to muster at assembly points which will be nominated by General Moore and hand over their arms, ammunition, and all other weapons and warlike equipment as directed by General Moore or appropriate British officers acting on his behalf.

Following the surrender all personnel of the Argentinian Forces will be treated with honour in accordance with the conditions set out in the Geneva Convention of 1949. They will obey any directions concerning movement and in connection with accommodation.

This surrender is to be effective from 2359 hours ZULU on 14 June (2059 hours local) and includes those Argentine Forces presently deployed in and around Port Stanley, those others on East Falkland, West Falkland and all outlying islands.

[signature] Commander Argentine Forces
[signature] J. J. MOORE Major General
[signature] Witness - Pennicott

2359 hours 14 June 1982

A
FUCKING
KEKSTAMP

You got us there, Paco. I wish we could trade that cuck stamp for a sun, then our nation could be first world like Argentina.

>not only a cuck stamp
>a fucking convict island

>cultural cringe
Australia tries to take New Zealand's culture because the only culture in Australia are fucking convicts

Anglo genes

See how mad we make everyone. No wonder poor Canada is permarage.

I angry post because it's easy (You)s and I enjoy ruining the reputation of my fellow countrymen.

>lightly banter with Australia
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH YOU'RE MAD AHAHAHAA
Come on, Brucie

this.
always consider moving to australia before any other anglo nation, especially if you are poor.

I'm not angry, friend

>Arg*ntina
>first world
KEK

>always consider moving to australia before any other anglo nation, especially if you are poor.

This. Canada sucks, Australia is much nicer. Immigrants should go there.

>kiwis thingking they know what banter is

get back in your hobbit hole, elijah.

oh my

>they have a National Sorry Day
>self-defence can land you in jail
Being this much of a cucked nanny state, can't say I'm surprised that Australian banter is going downhill, Jayden

You know what also has a kekstamp? The Falklands.

A whole lot of use the petrol turned out to be.

:^)

Canadians get angry? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ok

>cucked nanny state that is 2nd on the HDI and GDP rankings or poo peeland

hmm...

>Canada mentioned
>Other anglo cunts show up in droves

Stop being so OBSESSED

>Someone else flag in his flag

>Someone else queen in his currency

>Someone else anthem as a national anthem

>Fighting someone else wars without getting any rewards

Also...

>Australia ""first world""

>muh hdi
>getting this btfo by a kiwi

Because Sup Forums has a hate hivemind against us so what's even the point of trying?

No matter how good of posters we try to be we will always get shit on because memes

Yeah, you're right. New Zealand's a fucking shit country tbqh faamiglio, people should go to Australia instead

>thinking anything else other than HDI and GDP matter

move to africa then, faggot.

>thinking there is actually a noticeable difference between the top 10 cunts
literal autism

>he wants immigrants in his country
Cuckstralia strikes again!

there actually is a big difference, hence their positions in the rankings.

you might be autistic or legit retarded. go see a doctor, a white one IF you can find one there.

t. Sup Forumsellectual

just running out of maple syrup.

>there actually is a big difference, hence their positions in the rankings.

>you might be autistic or legit retarded. go see a doctor, a white one IF you can find one there.

You've just been counter meme'd and let me explain why.
In addition to almost 7 years as a confessed meme addict, I have moderated the largest meme forum on the Internet (at over two hundred and fifty thousands subscribers) for over a year. I know my stuff. It's safe to say that I am one of the world's foremost experts on memes and in fact there is no one I can think of that has a meme resume as impressive as mine.
Now you may think me assmad but let me ask you, are you really still reading at this point? Why haven't you stopped? Is it because you are interested in what I, an Australian, have to say to you? The only reason you are reading my text right now is because I want you to. The only reason I wrote it is because I wanted to waste your time. I have that power from across the globe.
THAT is what it feels like to be memed

>make nice post
>get called a dumb leaf poster

you are visibly shaking with rage

>there actually is a big difference, hence their positions in the rankings.

No there isn't. Literally no one could visit Australia, and then Canada and come to the conclusion "hmmm, yup Australia is definitely #2 on the HDI and Canada is #9"

There is no fucking difference between the top 10 countries, hell even the top 25 countries. It's the biggest meme index there is. Shouldn't even be numbered, should just use "Very High", "High", etc....

dumb leaf poster

we had a country to believe in before the first trudeau began the destruction of this county. now his bratty trust fund child is here to finish the job.

MUH
U
H

HDI
D
I

>y-you are visibly shaking with rage!
>hah! that'll show him
If you want me to visibly shake with rage you could try insulting me a little bit more

This is the only good post in the thread. The rest are garbage

who is this saemon daemon

A FUCKING LEAF
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT
LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!!
LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!

read le filename, you syrup slurping moose rapist.

Australia is tsundere

why are aussies on Sup Forums always so angry?

why are canucks on Sup Forums always so angry?

The white on the Australian flag signifies the amount of white people left in Australia

>Australia overestimating their importance, as usual

You barely even make it on a map

despite all my rage i am still just a rat in a CAAAAAGEEEEEEEE

frig off buddy

dumb frog poster

More Australians live in Canada, then vice versa. Even though Canada has 16 million more people.

So even Australians think Canada is better.

Strayas are literally better than canadians in every aspect. This makes canadians so butthurt they resort to imitating them in the ancient ways of bantz and funposting, but they fail, so they come across as dumb and unfunny posters.

Add in other factors like le weed man, a fucking leaf, not having a national identity, being overrun by immigrants, lack of international interest, horrible bantz and general try-hardness and you've got some of the pettiest posters in Sup Forums.

UK is the senile but based old man, USA is the normie, Straya is the lovable idiot, and Canada is the little bitter guy that, jealous of the love the idiot gets, tries to be cool too, but fails miserably and makes everyone hate him.

Canadians will never have an identity.

dude cocaine lmao

>colombia
haha fuck off kiddo

>There are literally 3 different copypastas about Canada ITT

Literally the most relevant Sup Forums country

>Both posting dogs with sunglasses

Ecuadorians are literally better than Colombians in every aspect. This makes Colombians so butthurt they resort to imitating them in the ancient ways of bantz and funposting, but they fail, so they come across as dumb and unfunny posters.

Add in other factors like cocane, worse version of equator flag, not having a national identity, being overrun by crime, lack of international interest, horrible bantz and general try-hardness and you've got some of the pettiest posters in Sup Forums.

Ecuador is the senile but based old man, Argentina is the normie, Brazil is the lovable idiot, and Colombia is the little bitter guy that, jealous of the love the idiot gets, tries to be cool too, but fails miserably and makes everyone hate him.

Colombians will never have an identity.

>he's done more than America ever will
YES he has
E
S

If you (You) your enemies, they win

Canadians have assburgers due to their roastbeef mothers shitting them out at the age of 45.

Canadians are also they're raised by single mothers so they have all sorts of mental problems.

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on Sup Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.

I'm going to bed and if I see this thread archived with 60 percent or more posts being made by Canadians, I will fucking dox the next Canadian I find in CSGO. I am so done with this shit. Goodbye you fucking faggots. I hate you all get a life.

youtube.com/watch?v=dYarJpwJ8Io

New Zealand has high immigration in proportion to its population. It also has a high level of emigration, much of which is to Australia.

In the 2012-13 financial year 52 012 New Zealand citizens came to Australia as permanent and long-term arrivals.

Of these 41 230 arrived as permanent settlers and 10 782 were long-term arrivals.

border.gov.au/about/corporate/information/fact-sheets/17nz

New Zealand Australians
Total population
483,398 (by birth, 2011 Census)[1]
187,212 (by ancestry, 2011 Census)[1]
Estimate:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand_Australians

out of 4.471 million Kiwis is ALMOST 15% (14.538%) of New Zealand's population!

Doesn't seem there's going to be anyone in New Zealand soon....

gut nacht zoo peeeland schlaf gut

I hate my life and take it out on other nationalities on a Mongolian cave painting forum.

lol bananas

"The Canada Channel: The only channel in Canada."

best channel right there

Smashing Pumpkins
1979 their best song

Can you give me a visa desu
Just kidding I have an Australian passport

Most of the "New Zealanders" that emigrate to Australia are Maoris who are leeching off of your welfare right now, Bruce

You're actually proving his point.These kinds of lame responses are the reason why you're so hated on Sup Forums.

sure thing Chow

>Immigration to Australia from shitskin countries was so problematic that Australia had to actually STOP THE BOATS
How scandalous!

Wow, lookie here. A textbook example of the confirmation bias.

Maybe you should stop coming to fucking threads like you always do.

>says the country that hid behind croatia during a war

>skill these butthurt Canadians

>immigration
>boat people
pick one

>Australia was so easy to get into that people ILLEGALLY IMMIGRATED in boats made of a few planks and some nails and were still accepted with open arms until Tony Abbott
Why is Australia's standards so low?

We're literally better than everyone else especially Americans and Australians and we know it so we're smug about it. They get mad and insecure because of this.