Hello, I have Germanic roots and I live in South Brazil

Hello, I have Germanic roots and I live in South Brazil.

You are probably aware of the "favela monkeys" Brazilian stereotype, so often repeated around the internet and strengthened by northern uneducated Brazilians, who unintentionally perpetuate the stereotype by acting uncivilized in the internet.

But South Brazil is not like that, most people living here came from Europe during the late 19th and early to mid 20th centuries to escape from the political turmoil and World Wars, unlike the northern Brazilians that are descendant from Portuguese explorers and slaves; this difference is reflected in both architecture and cultural values.

Yes, we do share the same country and labels, but our origins and motivations are completely different; we might as well be separate countries.

Before trying to make fun of Brazilians in an english-speaking website you should remember that they are most likely from the South, classic Brazilian stereotypes won't hit them since they do agree that the North is uncivilized.

Hello, I am a Greek.

I was in Blumenau once. Not during Oktoberfest, but still.

In one of the shops there was this blonde, blue eyed girl who was one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen. I was like 15 at the time so I couldn't even look at her without spilling spaghetti (and still would).

Would go there to get a qt brazilian-german gf.

Mexico has been drinking again.

Seriously I hate the posters from my state. Now we become a meme.

Hello, I have Mexican roots and I live in USA.

#NotAllSulistas

It's no meme. The future of Germans lies in South Brazil

I hate them too. Too much attwhorism and faggotry in these boards.

Parece até que querem atrair pardos.

Fora niggers.

I didn't even know it was a thing until I visited Sup Forums.

This is accurate. The diasporas here respect their roots more than the people living in their homelands.
Brazil is like a time capsule keeping cultures alive, once The Great Muslim Cleansing happens we will return the people to their rightful places.

t. Tyrone Del Rio Neropoulos

>blonde, clear-eyed beautiful girls with big fat brazilian bundas

oh yis please

Hello, I have English roots and I live in the South Island.

You are probably aware of the "unemployed Maoris" New Zealand stereotype, so often repeated around the internet and strengthened by northern uneducated New Zealanders, who unintentionally perpetuate the stereotype by acting brown in the internet.

But the South Island is not like that, most people living here came from Europe during the late 19th and early to mid 20th centuries to escape from the political turmoil and World Wars, unlike the North Islanders that are descendant from English explorers and Maoris; this difference is reflected in both architecture and cultural values.

Yes, we do share the same country and labels, but our origins and motivations are completely different; we might as well be separate countries.

Before trying to make fun of New Zealanders in an english-speaking website you should remember that they are most likely from the South, classic New Zealand stereotypes won't hit them since they do agree that the North is brown, poor and smelly.

>tfw you will never live in Brazil

FUCKING THIS.

REMEMBER THE NAME NIGGERS,

LATIN AMERICA, PROUD BEARERS OF EUROPEAN HERITAGE.

WE GONNA SAVE THE HOLY LAND OF EUROPE ONCE IT FALLS INTO THE HANDS OF SOMALI NIGGERS AND SAND NIGGERS.

>implying

just today I saw a black dude in my university, and I've counted over 20 blacks this year

the BBC and the BMC are coming for us

the white race is doomed.

20 blacks is nothing my white friend.

Go to Germoney or France and you'll count 1,000,000 niggers and 8,000,000 arabs a day.

South Brazil is more German than Germany itself.

20 blacks is just the start

a few years ago I saw 0.

But it was a Mexican who created this thread user

Look at a mirror and it's 21.

What's the name of the swimming qt?

For now I've only seen the sunglass salesmen. It's not Euro tier yet.

Don't you have Haitian migrants recently?

Should I come rescue argie lasses before it's too late

>When qt Brazilian boipucci replies to my thread

all me desu
a/s/l?

You'd have to betray UK and abandon the Queen, basically telling her to fuck off. Then tell them the Malvinas are in fact Argentina.
You also have to be handsome.

HOL UP

I'm American, easily done amigo

Post pics

sori no cam

OH SHIT YO, I HAVE 13 MINS OF LIFE PEOPLE!

I SHIT POSTED ON Sup Forums AND NOW THEY GONNA BAN ME

LET'S MAKE IT COUNT

HUE HUE HUE HUE!

Mexico is honorary white

MORE! MOREEE!

*SMACKS LIPS*

Mexico did nothing wrong

>all these cherrypicked pictures

Sorry, but you ain't fooling me. South Brazil on average seems far more non-white and dangerous than Germany

You're just jealous of South Huebros because nowadays when you go out you see this.

*cracks white knuckles*
Wanna find out?

Guys, Germany is white!

Not jealous, I like Brazil desu but it's too hot

Good one.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WTF 4 CHAN?

kek

Top bantz.

Upvoted