Niger

bump

fuck you, coon

fucking brilliant

also laos here

3/10

Why is that Antarctica grayer than usual

3/10

Probably to differentiate it to the blank boxes.

needed to make it look more distinguishable then the plain white that it is. Looks like it worked

exactly

Turns out my college is banned from Sup Forums so here's that regional while I'm home.

Surprisingly uncommon for such a big city. Maybe it's just that city regionals tend to be uncommon anyway, though.

WHOOPS SORRY HERE IT IS

and here's my map while i'm at it. I decided to stop giving a shit about proxies since rares are rares

>Turns out my college is banned from Sup Forums so here's that regional while I'm home
Have you tried adding https:// at the front? It works for my school for some stupid reason, but I'm not complaining

...unless you meant your college's ISP is actually banned because some shitposter posted CP or something

I'm missing USMOI, Marshall, Micronesia, McDonald/Heard, Mayotte, French Southern, Sandwiches, Bouvet, South Sudan, Western Sahara

I can access Sup Forums, but when I try to post, I get a red error message saying I'm banned. I'll try https but I don't see why that would work.

Oh my first message was assuming you were saying your school bans Sup Forums instead of the other way round. Don't think that'll work then.

welp

So how come nobody from Wales ever posts?

Doing Central America today if I have time

I'm really stalling on the Philippines, but their organisation is pretty messy

>their organisation is pretty messy
The country is divided into around 18 (for the most part flagless) regions, all of which are subdivided into 81 (mostly flagged) provinces, some of which have component cities that are run independent of provincial ruling.

Could be worse

>Could be worse

It could always be worse

I see Welsh flags sometimes

I'm referring to the Moro region and the NCR

The organisation of the Netherlands is really simple. Provinces, and municipalities.

>I'm referring to the Moro region and the NCR
actually fair point
Not sure what the ARMM is up to
NCR is just like 17 component cities though

Yes but there are 390 of them. Just from the standpoint of sheer quantity and making that map, I think that's as bad as it gets. Feel free to prove me wrong, though.

We should set up a travel kickstarter to send a /flag/tist around the world to post from obscure locations.

I would happily chip in $20 to get Guyana

You know what it actually isn't that complicated, but the fact that I'll have to find flags/CoAs is intimidating

at that rate, it'd be cheaper probably to get someone to buy out proxies

Made this a while back. 1,021 items, and that's only half their municipalities.

And I'll have to remake them soon because I made the new white gloss after that.

Holy shit. Nevermind.

Russia too :^)
It's not even raions, just cities mostly of oblast significance. I doubt I'll ever make the intermediate divisions.

r8?

I've worked on it a bit more

6.5/10

That shade of green is really harsh on the eyes
Plus what is going on with that Caribbean

you havent colored in some caribbean countries

8/10

How's my collection going? Any tips of getting more obscure flags?

>Kazakhstan, Vietnam, Guatemala, Venezuela, Bolivia missing
When did you start? 3.5/10, it's better than the Ottawan's.

>When did you start?
Never mind I'm blind.

Look in /carib/ more often for Barbados and other common Caribbean flags, /mena/ for mena flags, and if you go to the thread about Chad in the catalog you'll find Libya

there's a link to Niger somewhere in this thread

:(

I'll change the color.

What about the Caribbean?

I did it on the small map, not the main one

Guys, I need some help with rare flags here.

First off, what is the flag that looks Nicaragua with darker blue colors?

Second, what's the flag with the black background and the green bridge-like structure?

Third, wtf is Portoia? Apparently it was posted on time on Sup Forums in 2011 with Zalgo text before being deleted. But where did that weird-ass name come from?

Cheers

>using the meme iceberg

yeah thats what i meant

here's libya

Took my autism to the next level and properly separated European Russia and Siberia.

>West Papua still part of Asia
>Eastern Thrace part of Asia
>Sinai part of Africa
>Darien part of North America
>Trinidad and Tobago part of North America
>Socotra part of Asia
>random-ass Caribbean overseas territories and New Caledonia coloured as Europe
Try harder pham

>Not distinguishing slavs from Europeans and Asians entirely
>Not distinguishing Polynesians and Melanesians
>Forgetting that Central America and the Caribbean are its own thing

This is barely even autistic geography

Oh fuck. Okay. So I've been coloring overseas territories according to the country that owns them but if I color them according to their geographic continent then I can't really do that. I didn't think this through.

Fuck.

>Central America
>its own thing

>t. el guatemalANO

Some flags to help you out
Vietnam
Sri Lanka
Lebanon
Nigeria
Bangladesh
Bolivia
Guatemala

They usually just post with the Welsh flag rather than a specific county flag for some reason.

I bet nobody has my regional flag.

Thanks pham

test

make sure you spell it the exact same way as it is here github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums/tree/master/flegs/Australia

maybe add another map in the bottom right that displays UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany more closely? don't know if there's a template for that tho

I should probably add a Netherlands map but I really can't be bothered to migrate all the flags again.

I have a closeup netherlands map, should make a UK one soon

whoops forgot to update

yeah that's what I had in mind, looks good

I was just testing whether v2 of the flag script was working, I guess not yet.

Rating.

8.5/10

Liechtenstein's good, but you should search for Haiti.
3/10

8.5/10

9/10

9/10

6.5/10

8/10

4.5/10

9/10

8/10

>my rating will never EVER increase

Thoughts?

Pls r8

I highly agree

Couldn't have said it better

>Checkmate

So you want a 10?

Are you fucking kidding me?
10/10

I want one but getting those last six flags for a perfect score will take forever
>five of them have an attendance of exactly zero

True.

/

so your ratings are meaningless

i'm curious to see your map

Thanks pham, second Bulgarian flag after Burgas.

No, because it's true that his rating wouldn't change for like... ever with those countries he's missing. Some of which are under 1% attendance, so it would be really elitist to give a 10/10 to only truly 100% completed maps which only a few people actually have.

Here

Buy Sup Forums pass :^)

M8 please could you post here, I don't have Bulgaria's bird yet

circleboard.org.Sup Forumsres/321904.html

posted

post your map m8

It hardly is an inconvenience, I run into the problem only when I browse a new board. Since I'm on the same four or five boards most of the time I probably don't want to do that

Thanks lad

no it wouldn't be elitist. an imperfect map shouldn't receive a perfect score. it just doesn't make any sense. if someone thinks that that's elitist they're an idiot.

Please post on Yli :3

ylilauta.org/int

cocos islands

neither mine

I do