So this has happened:

So this has happened:
bbc.com/news/36349031

>Floridian retards have released enough Nile crocodiles into the wild that they now exist there.
What is going on down there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z8u7TdpGBEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You should see Darwin.
Bigger ones live there, somebody died the other day.

>Australians dying
Good.

But I just hate to see the Everglades get trashed by those worthless fucking shits in Florida.

>>Australians dying
>Good.
rude tbqhwyf

You have dumbasses who own exotic pets like Burmese pythons and release them out in the wild.

Just a bit o' banter dude-m8
nothing to let a dingo eat your baby about

is that pic real (real hand) or fake?

what happened to the hand's owner?

>invasive pythons
>invasive crocs
>invasive fish
>invasive Cubans
Florida sounds like hell

We are full, don't come here

Elitist northerners especially

You forgot the retired New York jews.

Florida is made entirely of absolute madmen, apparently

its always entertaining

Sup Forums is to the internet as Florida is to the USA

>Kenneth Krysko
>Joe Wasilewski

Why would you introduce large predatory animals from the other side of the planet into your ecosystem

Why indeed?

Well the only thing sadly that can be done now is hunt down and kill every last one. A failed strategy with the python, but maybe this will be easier to control. Crocs actually don't do that hot in the US compared to gators.

>It is not known for certain how they reached the US

Fuck you, Flyover shit.

The Anti-Floridian wave is reaching Sup Forums.
I see we have some "Redditors" in here.

You forgot the Colombians

You tell me

Kek

Fuck off Pablo and go back to Cuba

google says: maybe not

they aren't as many as brazilians
>inb4 "same thing"

Because the animal is getting too large to keep in your house.

it's because it is
>floridan here

Which part is worse, the wang part or the panhandle?

I wish I could release animals into ecosystems that aren't suppose to be there.

the panhandle(and the northern part of the state in general) honestly isn't that bad, if you don't mind rednecks, and nigs in tallahassee. it gets worse as you go more south

also people clearly don't know how to fucking drive, nearly got into a wreck one time because of a dumbfuck started changing lanes while i was in the way, nearly hitting my car

while living in jacksonville FL one time my cousin got into a car wreck when a nig just ran into him causing him to flip multiple times, and he just sped off. just accept the fact that no one can drive here

also turn signals don't fucking exist

>f-feels good living in the l-land of the free

Not all crocodiles are human eating predators, they must have been an extremist crocodiles or radicals.

Floridian pls explain this

/r/FloridaMan

This.

Floridians are absolute retards.

see

That's how every Latin American country is.

>clearly don't know how to fucking drive
That was my experience as well. I couldn't tell if it was due to cubans fresh off the tire raft, oblivious retirees, clueless tourists our outraged locals but everybody there drove like Mad Max all the time.

my entire life I've learned to fear florida plates on the road, any time some idiot almost causes an accident 4 out of 5 times they speed away you see that goddamn orange

such a goddamn meme of a state

idk man. either way everyone's fucking retarded
i agree
i wish i had an explanation, i was not born in florida. people are naturally retarded there i suppose, probably because of the so called "luxury" my mother used to say florida was, but really it's the complete opposite, so i guess people just don't give a fuck about anything.

honestly i've hated florida ever since i moved here in 2001. luckily i'm getting out in a couple months, moving to a different state so i'm pretty lucky getting out of this hellhole

so this is basically what florida is like:
a good place for old people to retire, and to vacation
a terrible fucking place to live for people other than senior citizens

Crocs aren't so scary. Just watch.
youtube.com/watch?v=z8u7TdpGBEQ