Reports of sexual offences on the London Underground almost tripled over the past five years

>Reports of sexual offences on the London Underground almost tripled over the past five years.
How oh how could this have possibly happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/05/16/trump_responds_to_muslim_london_mayor_khan_i_will_remember_those_statements.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wooooow
The memes are real

>Khan
This isn't real, is it?

Just as planned

>Germany talking any shit

And here we have a guide for refugees on how to fuck German women

MERKEL'D

i am almost certain not a single refugee ever saw this guide
awful forced banter

>being this deep in denial
кзк

Sounds reasonable to me.

A service many different people coming from many different backgrounds are using should be managed by people who have firsthand experience of the needs of these people.

How sure are you really

and what special experience do they require to have?

It's not a bad thing, actually
London is a colorful and multicultural city, and it should be represented by the train officials

>posting some regressive leftist bullshit
you have those kind of sites in the usa too you know

That of using public transport as a woman or an ethnic minority.

Does it make a major difference? Maybe, maybe not. But if the directors board of a public institution reflects the actual public... well, maybe they could bring some perspectives to it, that would otherwise be left on the wayside.

>That of using public transport as a woman or an ethnic minority.
How is it different in using a transport as an ethnic minority?
More prone to rape others by any chance?
Is the solution for women also something similar to segregated coaches by any chance?

muh nigguh

>I was appalled about the recent decision by British transport police to scrap the sexual violence unit.
In the British transport system, sexually based defenses are considered especially heinous. In London, the dedicated detectives that investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the sexual victims unit, these are their stories

How do we save Britain?

I suppose it could be helpful if they want to make it easier for people who are not that well versed in the english language. I mean, London is also a city that gets quite a lot of tourists which is why it'd be useful to make public transport user friendly to people of all languages.

I find segregated coaches to be a rather absurd idea, if sexual assault is a widespread problem in the London subway the short term solution would probably be more security personell.

>OI YOU WANKA, GIT YO GUBBINS OUTTUV 'ER BIMBYDOOGANS

They need to build a wall in the chunnel and make France pay for it.

Broken Facking Britain

>If I become mayor I promise to hire based on ethnicity and sex rather than skill of the applicant
>Leftist equality

>I suppose it could be helpful if they want to make it easier for people who are not that well versed in the english language. I mean, London is also a city that gets quite a lot of tourists which is why it'd be useful to make public transport user friendly to people of all languages.
I fail to see how this requires you to have this special experience as an ethnic minority.
Unless you plan to make the signs in every language possible in the world you can always come up with that excuse.

YI find segregated coaches to be a rather absurd idea, if sexual assault is a widespread problem in the London subway the short term solution would probably be more security personel.
Again i see no special experience required in this. Just smart people.
The cause of the lowering the force of the sexual violence unit can even be tied to other things like funding.

Wasn't it not very long ago that the mayor of London was more of a celebrity/figurehead with no powers? Can we bring back the good times?

So uh... fellas... serious question. Is there nothing really to be done to make England England again?

Victim blaming.

Honestly like ... Good. Who cares. The Germans started two world wars. Who cares if some tan ppl want to live there now

Those tan people want to live there because you had a temper tantrum over two collapsed buildings and leveled their countries. They should be flooding your third world shithole.

is he gonna address the fact that the majority of tube/bus drivers are niggers and pakis and employ more white people?

your females saw it, that's more than enough

>Yurop complains about being controlled by jews
>Invites in Muslims
>Crowns them
you reap what you sow

He said this ages ago if you get your news from Sargon please go.

It probably should be more diverse, but saying it the way he did doesn't help. London isn't exactly the whitest city on Earth so someone should at least ask why the board is mostly white, and if minorities aren't on the board because they don't want to be then no need to force it.

>Le sneaky salesman

khan'd

It's beginning

fuck off dirty paki

>the needs of women and ethnic minorities were being neglected
>On a train
What exactly are these needs?

He can't touch TFL's board, it's controlled by unions.

He's actually powerless in this. So into le trash it goes.

Even the Conservative government and Boris Johnson tried to fuck around with the unions, they hold way too much power for him to touch them.

He's a retard, showing his retardedness.

Read up on RMT, he cannot touch them.

Hot air from a hot headed Muslim fuck that don't know shit about how public transport works, despite his father being one of the curry stinkers on buses.

Looks like at least 1 person did hear about this from Sargon.

It does make me laugh, because every time they say something like this it's like they're treating them like retards. What does a woman or a minority need that the white devil doesn't?

>What does a woman or a minority need that the white devil doesn't?
A bullet through the skull.

paki

In era of multiculturalism you shouldn't see man's skin colour when you watch at him. And here we see pure racism when the borad is gonna be formed on racial principles.

Well what you see from Khan is racism, but he can't do anything about it. Fact is though is that London is a very non-white city, so asking why minorities aren't going for those positions are fine.

It's like a while back when someone was going mad at the fact the police is mostly white, and started using some of the Welsh police forces as an example. Not knowing that those areas are something like 99%+ white. At the end of the day, if you act like Khan instead of ask the question why you just look like a retard.

They shouldn't even be there in the first place and London should be 100% white.

It's too late for that now, especially in London. The people there that do vote Labour and people like this guy, Diane Abbot, Livingston etc are just not saveable or even worth saving. The more segregated London becomes from the rest of the country the better. We just need to move Parliament up north or at least a good hour and a half train ride away from London.

>sexual violence has spiked

It's not just whites, sir.

Well at least he's doing something about it.

france could insert a giant buttplug in the hole towards britain

>so asking why minorities aren't going for those positions are fine.
No, it is not fine. You are refering to someone's skin colour again.

we don't want the kind of "tan people"-ghettos that you have in your country

places like baltimore for example. no thanks friend

His point was he doesn't care if you want that or not.

This is exactly like when people say women shouldn't be able to wear what they want when walking outside because sub-humans can't control themselves.

KHAN'D

>Trump Responds to Muslim London Mayor Khan: "I Will Remember Those Statements"

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/05/16/trump_responds_to_muslim_london_mayor_khan_i_will_remember_those_statements.html

how come khan has been totally quiet about trump since this?
is he scared?

>so asking why minorities aren't going for those positions are fine
why the minorities aren't working and studying hard to get to these high positions?