Ever since I witnessed an stoning getting carried out I want to leave the country...

Ever since I witnessed an stoning getting carried out I want to leave the country. I AM in fear of prosecution and I've BEEN prosecuted before when I was in fucking middle school and being an atheist is ILLEGAL in Iran and I'm writing a FUCKING BOOK about how I was prosecuted and how Islam sucks in general and how Muslims should be gassed but after reading this:

border.gov.au/Trav/Refu/protection-application-information-and-guides-paig/meaning-of-protection-obligations

What the fuck man? It's completely fair that you should weed out fakers from the real ones, and eligible real ones from them otherwise but a person who's found out to be an atheist in Iran will be prosecuted BEFORE he has the chance to escape to Australia or any Western country. According to Australia being an atheist in Iran is not grounds enough for prosecution because it's not "systemic". What the fuck? That's the definition of systemic. Alright, they don't want people abusing the system but what about people like me who are practically Western and they have been prosecuted and they will definitely be prosecuted before? So in order to seek refuge I have to grab a megaphone and call Allah a faggot in a mosque then instantly teleport to Australia? How can I prove to them that I'm being prosecuted then? Show them a newspaper that says "Man calls Allah a faggot in mosque, will be killed totes"? Even then, people like me who are sane enough to keep their head low without getting killed will be passed off as fakers but someone who murdered someone and is a terrorist will be allowed in because he's being prosecuted for his beliefs?

This is fucking asinine because this has happened a lot of times before. Members of fucking Islamic Jihadist groups have escaped to Australia because they were at odds with the government.

I know that it's your country and it's your rules but if you're going to protect the atheists do it the right way.

Rare flag

are you that tiger guy

Just come to Canada.

Why would you want to be a refugee anyway? Of course Australia don't want you, you won't be able to work for years and will be a drain on their econemy. Get an education or learn a skill and then move as an economic migrant. People will look more favourably on those who want to contribute rather than suckle on the teats of society.

Why australia tho, you can just join the crowd in turkey

Pretty sure anywhere is better than Iran, with a few exceptions. Go to Egypt?

Just get drunk at those secret parties in Tehran and fuck Iranian bitches, easier and less gay than filling in all of those visa forms and shit, you pussy

renounce islam and move to usa
tell the tsa that I vouched for you, should be no problem

>how Muslims should be gassed
wow, that's very islamophobic, you wouldn't fit in in the west

here we respect other religions, even stoning, because it's a part of their cultural heritage

Sweden will take anyone in, try that

personally i only mind giving refugees benefits, not taking them in per se. this way we could easily keep out the immigrants who just want a higher standard of living

Apply as a migrant
Feel free to bring as many cute Iranian girls with you as possible

Check if you can be a refugee in any of the eu member country, from there you can go to any schengen country.
Greece is the most common gateway i guess.
Anyway you can do it we got iranian kurds in France who managed to come there.
The hard is to be a legal immigrant.
Stay strong in any case, one day or another religion will disappear from the world.

Admit it Muhammad Shahammad, you're after gibsmedats. That's exactly why you're looking at Australia for asylum and not Kazakhstan, Turkey, etc. where no one will kill you for being an atheist.

kill yourself pekka

I'm having problems believing that you are really Iranian. But if you are, you can try to move to another country that isn't Australia.
And then you can start the conversation about this issue. For now, keep your head down, okay?

one of this season's bachelor girls was persian

Legal emigration is intentionally a strict hassle because otherwise 90% of the developing world would move to Europe and the anglosphere.

this roach is right

Are you not full of immigrants already?

>Pretty sure anywhere is better than Iran, with a few exceptions. Go to Egypt?
egypt better than iran ayyy lmao

Come to Norway, we have a bunch or Iranians already.

>Swedcuck in disguise.jpg