Which do you like more, Australia or New Zealand?

Which do you like more, Australia or New Zealand?

I like you

New Zealand would recommend moving there instead of this piece of shit

This

this

New Zealand

Their accent is cuter and their weather is nicer

how do i find a wife? i'm 18 and i need a wife

talk to your sister

he's wrong New Zealand is a communist country

I'd rather sexually abuse New Zealand to be frank

i'm wanting a serious answer MATE

your cousin in that case MATE

>current year
>falling for the marriage meme

A communist country that worked like it's supposed to! All the New Zealanders put in their best effort to provide a high living standard and free shit for everyone! You don't even have to work to live there, everyone else will provide for you!

Middle-earth oc

This chart I received from a credible source clearly indicates that Australia is a much more hard-working and immigrant friendly country than New Zealand, which is a shithole. I confide, even I wish I was in Australia! But unfortunately I'm here, stuck in this shit hole (which is New Zealand, as New Zealand is a shit hole).

what the fuck does good represent

No no my friend you have your graph flipped around, the true victor here is you!

Nonsense! your nation is a shining beacon in a pit of otherwise bleak, dark, and impoverished nations! it's such a shame that such a utopia is only a short flight across the tasman yet i am (as well as the gross majority of other australians) too poor and too unintelligent to successfully travel to your nation! i ask only that you beyond-man kiwis witness these posts of mine so that i may at least die, most likely tonight, knowing that a kiwi witnessed my existence!

Go to New Zealand, it is a much favored country over Ausfailia

HOL UP

New Zealand is best Zealand.

Listen to this man

THEY'RE WRONG
They're being paid by the Jews!

Australia

>implying New Zealand can beat the likes of Renesse, such hallmarks of of exquisite culture

New Zealand
>polite posters on Sup Forums
>beautiful landscape
>not as hot and dry as Australia
>not filled with deadly giant spiders and snakes
>maori are better than abos

NZ is hotter and they also have more skin cancer and melanoma

the south is not hot

>>polite posters on Sup Forums
"No."

>>maori are better than abos
True but abos are almost extinct.

That fin is right, if you don't die of skin cancer, the Maoris will probably stab you and get a 2 week prison sentence

Australia has Kangaroos, 'nuff said.

Australia and who?

The one that actually exists

DELET