What has your country done to help the Palestinian cause

What has your country done to help the Palestinian cause

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blekingegade_Gang

>The Blekinge Street Gang (Danish: Blekingegadebanden) (December 1972 to May 1989) was a group of about a dozen communist political activists who during the 1970s and 80s committed a number of highly professional robberies in Denmark and sent the money to the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine. The gang's claims to fame were the professionalism of their heists, and the 1989 discovery of a large cache of weapons and explosives in a hideout flat on Blekingegade ("Blekinge Street") giving the gang its press name.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_insurgency_in_Mandatory_Palestine
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would I help terrorists?

We created Israel so that they wouldn't have to live in a backwards muslim shithole.

>Helping terrorists

Nothing

The land belongs to who, tho? Jews or muslims?

We gave the jews some money.

Why help them, Jews are way better

Its rightful Christian clay since 1st Crusade!

We gave them land and let them govern it independently. So really more than anyone else.

Real talk: I would totally give Jerusalem to a coalition of Western cunts with effective militaries. This way when the Balestinians would inevitably keep ALLAH AKBARing the whole world would see them for what they are.

Reminder that OP is a Muslim convert
Fucking race traitor

Tell me more about life in Israel!

>Helping shitskins
No

but mehmet, you are the shitskin ;_;

Why do you have to call other people shit skin?

>gave them land
>gave them
>land
Says the squatter from Ukraine

nah he's right just look at who controls gaza , aint that freedom for yer sorry ass ?

Check your history, boys, and you might find out who the real terrorists are:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_insurgency_in_Mandatory_Palestine

All Muslims should die. You people are disgusting pieces of shit destroying the world everywhere but crying when you lose. You tried to start a war with us and lost because you're subhuman sand people stuck in the Stone Age, you don't get pity. Now fuck off back to jihad school Muhammad.

Wow calm down ivan 1/4 """"""'jew""""""""

Israeli are sandnigger too

>desert land take 60% of your country superficy
check
>talk a semitic language and be a semitic people
check\partially
>think that there people are superiour with there religion
check
>want to kill/expulse all ethnic minority
check
>have a lot of influences outside of their country
check
>have atleast one civil war in 100 last years
check

>>think that there people are superiour with there religion
>check
only the extremists dumbfucks that are also the settlers think that way , you can find this shit in Europe as well and in the US
>>want to kill/expulse all ethnic minority
>check
aha ,and yet i live with my arab neighbor in haifa without any problems
>>have atleast one civil war in 100 last years
>check
we never had a civil war...

I wish we actually tried to act as a third player for a fair and legit solution.We dont have any shady interests or expansionism like turkey,peace is the only aim.we got good relations with palestine since decades ago,the approach with israel has created a legit alliance which includes cyprus and egypt..if only we had more serious politicians

wow they got internet in Palestine? i thought it was all rubble.

If Palestines are in Isreal and at war with eachother, that's an ongoing civil war

ITT Good Goys

I don't care about either the yids or arabs that live there. remove them both teebee aych

he ment Israelis vs Israelis

Soon

I'd be ok with this

We will consider your application right after Albania and Moldova.

It belongs to us. (even the kings were French)

>we could have been ruled by the French
>we got ruled by great shitstain instead

JUST

At least brits managed to fuck those stupid muslims

See how ungrateful they are?

do you know what a civil war is?

>imblying the infrastructure wasn't built by us

Question to /jews/ in this thread
What do you think of the recent habbiningz with minister of defense getting cucked by bibi?

ah yes very impressive

Shitty planning but building quality is better than 80% of your commie housings

I'm worried about the fact that the only thing related to defense the new minister of defense has ever done is sorting soldiers shoes in the base's storage.

I agree, with Ya'alon you felt that sense of professionalism, he spoke and acted like a military stateman, but Liberman oh lel

then how come all those buildings crumble every few years? really makes you wonder

i don't understand how you start this thread off with "Palestinians are terrorists blah blah blah" like you're taking the moral high road and then brag about destroying their country

do you think there's only 1 israeli poster here?
besides i'm only joking, you stupid leaf

>Gaza

liberman sounds like a lost cowboy imo , the only good thing that he said was executing terrorists
>brag
mmmm no

>50% of these houses don't have electricity nor windows

>helping terrorists
>unironically depicting a gang of fucking commies as somehow being good
'no'

>we have """""buildings""""" n shit

He tried to cuck Bibi and got recked. Labor party got recked as well in one masterpiece move. Other than that nothing will really change. Liberman says tough things out loud and kisses your arab asses behind close doors.

>haha guys we bomb your houses and kill your family
wow so funny

it actually is

If you shoot from there it's this no longer a house. It's an enemy position, Adolf.

>pro-Muslim post
>check flag
>Germany, Netherlands, France, etc.
every fucking time

It is a new development, one of the many in Ramallah.

> the only good thing that he said was executing terrorists
I don't see how's that a good thing, perhaps to you it is. I totally think killing on both sides is an utterly distasteful thing and should be punished. However, planned executions are only going to increase the violence and turn these people into some sort of heroic martyrs. And if as a society you want to keep your ethical conduct then by applying death sentences on Palestinian terrorists same should be done towards Jewish terrorists. But, I doubt you or other Israelis will support such idea.

Israel was a mistake.

and then you wonder why people hate you

Eh, I was just giving an example how our """"""buildings"""""""" are of better quality than yours in general.

I realize that, and I don't care nor am I afraid of what Liberman might do, we've seen far worse days. It is just interesting how IDF as an entity is going to progress from this point.

look, jewish kids about to get rekd, lol

it's just a prank bro!
stealing your land, the ethnic cleansing, it was all a big prank!

>Israelis are mostly eastern european
love this meme, apart from actual Russians, Israelis are by majority not European

This, palestine/israeli belongs to the french, give it back

I belive that capital punishment is moral. The only problem with it is that mistakes happen and you don't want to execute an innocent person because it can't be reverted. In terrorist cases, they are proud of what they did so there is no danger of executing an innocent person.
Also since you abduct Israelis to liberate terrorists, we can't even make sure that they are punished with life in prison.
Sure there will be violence before the execution but than its over. When we keep them in prison for years you try to violently free them for years.
Terrorists should be executed including the Israelis that burned the arab kid and the family. They are scam and should die.

ok then , now what do you think about releasing them? it will be more problematic for us and they will still be viewed as heroes plus they could kill more people, there is no better solution to this than executing them about (it only applies to those who have blood on their hands , barely most of the terrorists), now about the Jewish terrorists , executing will cause a civil war, better just put them in jail for the rest of thier lives and no harm done.
excepted to see that from you, aval you still gibe submarines to us and get cucked by america and the EU
nah you still dont get it ?

That photo was taken after the liberation, so I doubt they're about to get rekt.

IDF as an entity is very powerful and when a person who is not a former General tries to govern them they just do their thing and disregard him.

how about we stop being idiots and releasing 500 murders for 2 yeshiva boys

Why not kill one each hour untill the release ah?

As long as they keep giving joke sentences for organized crime like Abargil and Alperon who are responsible for multiple deaths, sentencing terrorists to death would be insultingly stupid.

nah we need more action

Here we differ, I don't believe in capital punishment. No one has the right to take a person life, especially not a state. I believe that life imprisonment is a good punishment for such criminals.

I don't agree with releasing them, but I also think that Israel needs to stop increasing settlements and seek a peaceful solution to prevent such acts from happening in the future. Killing more people under the guise of punishment will only increase the violence, but it is interesting how you view violence from our side as non important and can be dealt with by force, but if the culprits are Israelis then everything should be done to avoid such violent clashes in the society, as if Palestinians lives worth less. You have a right to your opinion, but I think both Palestinians and Israeli lives are equal and because of that I think capital punishment is bad decision for all.

>If A is not right doing B right is stupid
Lefti traitor logic

Do Palestinians and Israelis ever get married

To each other*

Not a lefty. I'm just tired of interior issues being ignored.

>I stand with Israel because it's the only democracy in the middle east and the only people who actually STAND UP against the muslims invasion threating our judeo christian 'society'

Gotta love the hourly Israeli apologist threads.

Guys, we all know that Israel is rightful Mexican clay.

You have to go back, sand niggers.

see

But there is not such thing as life in prison. They get released. I can understand releasing people that fought against our army in a peace deal but people that planted explosives in busses and murdered families with knifes should die. Otherwise you will demand their release and we will not agree and it will serve as a constant issue. If they die you will be buthert about another ''zionist crime'' for some time and than it's over.
Also it's funny how you take this one poster as an example when in reality Israelis that commit acts of terrorism are punished by us while you name streets after your terrorists like it's an act of bravery to plant a bomb in a restaurant, execute collaborators and throw each other out of skyscrapers.
Anyway, the chance for peace was in the 90s now you will either be ruled by us or by ISIS so there is no reason for us not to build settlements because you attak us regardless of what we do. Much right of return and islam. So at least we gain something and not just sit there waiting for you to evolve.

Yes, sometimes edgy celebrities do this.

well you and i have a point I'm against the settlements yet don't get me wrong you still need our army there so that hamas will not take the west bank as well , about me saying that your life ain't worth a shit is a bit worng , those who didnt do a thing and wanna live a normal life don't have the right to live like this ,yet people who find terrorism as a solution should be delt with a merciless treatment, these kinds of people don't have the right to live

I hate both off them, fuck hamas fuck idf

Aren't many of them spending over 150 years sentences? As I said before, best solution to this issue is reaching out for peace on both sides and abandoning settlement enterprise, then those who have killed civilians can spend the rest of their sentence in jail. And since there will be a state for the Palestinians then there won't be anymore attacks hopefully, and if they happened, then Israel will have every right to retaliate.

First thing, I don't agree with streets naming nor that I agree with most of Fatah policies. But that's the important issue, if the occupation is going to continue so will Fatah and its lame excuses for existence. It is not a surprise that people voted for an alternative to them in 2006, and not because Palestinians got radicalized they voted to Hamas, they voted to them out of hate to Fatah corrupt policies.

I don't agree with that, I think we are "evolving" and not according to my conclusions. Several Israeli army generals and anaylists have said several times that the West Bank is living in a unprecedented peaceful times and even during the last knife attack waves, majority of inhabitants weren't interested in escalation. But, I think that this silent majority who just want to live and raise their families aren't doing enough to reach their message, and nor Israeli society care enough to realize that plenty of Palestinians just want to have a normal life and live in peace. And as for us living under your authority, I honestly think it is going to turn out badly due to cultural difference and stupidity of politicians on both sides. If that's your ultimate plan then you should be doing better at opening a cultural dialogue between both our societies and upgrade the territories economy by removing restrictions and integrate it better with israeli economy. Until such sane policies happen this dream of annexation will only result with apartheid and civil clashes that will drain out both of our peoples future.

It is good that we are reaching common grounds, but don't you think that at least a percentage of these terrorists turned to violence because of the living conditions they are under? At least a few of the knife attackers recently were just youth feeling abandonment and loss of hope, I am not denying others had ideological motives, but some are really being pushed to the edge as we speak. And that's why trying to reach out a peaceful solution and making people lives better is the only right direction, not through more incitement through capital punishment regardless of how much you think it is a good revenge to losing a loved one, and I say that while supporting the right of living to those who commit crimes against us, but also the importance of them getting the punishment they deserve for such act.

We tried all that in the 90s. The level of terror agains us increased to unprecedented levels when you rule yourselfs.
What we should do is conquer the territories, control it for a generation, improve the economyto bring it to same level as ours, teach western values at schools, shoot all islamist and gradually release control to local leadership we nurtured. Than we can form some kind of EU style union with separate countries but people can move around freely and the economy is interconnected. Some jews live in your part and some arabs in ours. But we don't have the political will to execute this plan and the international community won't let us anyway because they prefer to have this conflict broiling.

>We tried all that in the 90s
I remember those times, and I also remember many people feeling negatively towards PLO arrival.
>The level of terror agains us increased to unprecedented levels when you rule yourselfs.
I agree with that, and it wasn't because people at the time felt "hey let's fuck our shit up and destroy our infrastructure..etc" It was because the leadership at the time fucked us over real hard by resolving to and supporting violent acts. And as for the people, I can say that they were much more naive than they are today when it comes to propaganda.

>What we should do is conquer the territories, control it for a generation, improve the economyto bring it to same level as ours, teach western values at schools, shoot all islamist and gradually release control to local leadership we nurtured. Than we can form some kind of EU style union with separate countries but people can move around freely and the economy is interconnected. Some jews live in your part and some arabs in ours. But we don't have the political will to execute this plan and the international community won't let us anyway because they prefer to have this conflict broiling.

I agree with the spirit of your suggestion, while I prefer it being more civilized in its approach and clear in presenting itself as a solution to the population by telling them that a transition stage is needed and start presenting more and more rights after each development stage finishes. As for the Islamic dialogue, I honestly believe under true democracy and through the help of secular Arab Israelis we can manage to have a new reform to Islam in our society.

>wow they got internet in Palestine? i thought it was all rubble.

Depictions of the territories granted to those former Bedouin tribes as a warzone are Pallywood, bro.

Another one with no conscience, no sense of responsibility, no historical memory, genetically pathological liars...

Too bad your forebears rejected every possible peace proposal. Good that you lost every one of your wars of aggression tho!

Really, you guys belong in Jordan.

Well maybe if we get funds for this from Saudis and political backing from Egypt and the EU declines enough to stop interfering we can do this. And even than our durkas may get greedy and find it to hard to release control over their holy graves of {ancient guy name} and our left will be against it because it sounds like imperialism and the ''white men's burden'' theories. But really this is the only solution.

The Palestinians up to that time dindu nuffin.

They a good boy.

can i habe i burrito then, god father?
now then, there are people who feel left and you're right that, sorry about not detailing to whom this treatment will apply , those who filled with Islamic ideas such as revenge murder and land conquest and a few more fundamentalist acts that is written in the quran are motivating some Palestinians to commit crimes without regreting the end result(the results are more collective punishment to all the people and this drives others to commit crimes as a result of despair), these ideas are widely spread in your public ,and if the majority had national/western ideas we maybe have a peace deal on our hands..

The Palestinians and other Arab states (except Egypt & Jordan in recent history) have consistently rejected all solutions. Their contributions have been only wars and violence.

we have done more than their arab 'brothers' desu

but they are fucking themselves over with the extremism, just give over control of the land to us if the arabs are unwilling to help and we will establish some troops against israeli squatters and educate the population into turkish ways of islam

You don't need fund from the Saudis to do this. The economic boom resulting from this solution will pay for the development itself. Just imagine the amount of new tourists, new investments, new constructions, new markets, growth generated from WB due to removal of restrictions..etc Economy wise, it is gonna be noice if we were smart, and I mean really noice. As for durkas, I agree it is a problem both of our durkas, but if conflict is over then many of them will stop having the same influence they did before, and it will also revive secularism in both of our societies. As for the tomb of Abraham, there's nothing in Islam about preventing Jews from praying there, they used to pray in it before 13th century or 14th I think, so it is easier to convey this message if both religions rights of prayer were guaranteed.

You mean, the aid money left over after building those awesome infiltration tunnels?

another genocide on the way?
just don't deny this one please..

I agree that our society is a tad a bit religious, with Gaza probably more than WB. But, it is improving towards becoming more secular and more educated society, and peace will only strengthen such direction while continuing the occupation and what accompanies it of miserable living conditions will only make those radicals stronger and enable them to find sympathy among the people.

>Israel was a mistake.

Thanks for your insightful, informative commentary.

no need for genocide on this, arabs are educable, in one generation they can be brought back to civilization unlike kurds and armenians

just repress the extremists, push out the illegal israelis, establish more walls along the borders, do a sweep to clean out the weapons caches, make deals with religious leaders, slowly move the population to ottoman style islam instead of arab wahhabi
if they have oil we can exploit that, if not build infrastructure and casinos

ez pz no more dead palestenian children, no more jewish expansion