/mämmipizza/

>Imagine yourself taking a stroll through the Finnish wilderness, somewhere north of a lake, deep inside the woods, late at night. It would be nice to meet someone friendly, but you know that the woods are dangerous at night. That's when the monsters come out. There's always a strong undercurrent of drug dealings, muggings, and occasional homicides.

>It is not easy to distinguish the good guys from the bad guys. They dress alike, and the weapons are concealed. The only difference is intent, and you can't read minds.

>Stay in the dark long enough and you may hear an occasional distance shriek or blunder across a body.

>How do you survive the night? The last thing you want to do is shout, "I'm here!" The next to last thing you want to do is reply to someone who shouts, "I'm a friend!"

>What you would like to do is find a policeman, or get out of the woods. But you don't want to make noise or move towards a light where you might be spotted, and it is difficult to find either a policeman or your way out without making yourself known. Your safest option is to hunker down and wait for daylight, then safely walk out.

>There are, of course, a few obvious differences between the Finnish wilderness and the universe.

>There is no policeman.

>There is no way out.

>And the night never ends.

-painos

mentionings:
youtu.be/9nTAVjr0zZ4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ts_Lw3qrTfM
youtube.com/watch?v=sAf4svXg81E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/balt/

/ausnz/

me

shit thread lmao

What if I'm high Max?

Nederdraad

you fucking nigger shithead

Autism.

shit thread lmao

I'm here what I miss

I know a half Finnish half Italian girl who is super hot. She married a Senegalese guy.

MAX?

Oh mama miaaaaaa!
Shit thread btw.

MAX!

triggered desu

Can I help you kill her along with the nigger? That way we avenge both of our heritages.

guys guys guys guys
this is nice thread, remember
no need to be rude

please teach me latin memes

I see that maxposting is on the rise again
good, good
very good indeed

A friendly invitation to come help our lads crush the ruskie scum by spämming hokki memes and getting angry at referees in a few hours.
Drunkenness not required but heavily recommended

>

>latin memes
>(Dead)

Well shite, apparently I can't cross-board link
/iihf/ on Sup Forums

MAX ON THE RISE

having french fries with sausage

just put
before the thread number

Thaks Luigi
youtu.be/ts_Lw3qrTfM

ur welcome Pekka

tell me about yourselves

>university student
>also working_man
>depressed
>lonely
I probably represent a large portion of /mämmi/ posters tbqh. Except for the working man part.

depends if you are animefaggot or not

thread dieds

no.

This thread was born dead

"no"

guise how do you deal with a financial loss?

if you haven't lost all, drink yourself to oblivion with the rest

that's what im doing
i hope to get passout drunk and never wake up

do you like snakes?

user, I...

Post chuu2s.

Well you don't have to if it is that hard.

guys guys guys

HELLA EBBIN

A reminder so nobody will ever forget.
youtube.com/watch?v=sAf4svXg81E

I made some carbonara today. How'd i do lads?

Good lad.

how to get a qt italian grill?

Cook her some mämmipizza

Not ded.