I haven't seen a dark skinned person in 4 weeks

I haven't seen a dark skinned person in 4 weeks.

try leaving the basement

post swastika flag

I haven't seen them for 30 years.

Sup

>dark skinned person is one of my best friends
>still right-wing and want them all tossed out, except that one guy

How can you think like that, man?
Jesus Christ, you people?

This
How can you be friends with a darkskin

two years

kek'd

Basically all the right wingers who say
"Im not racist i have a black friend"
French anons are pure unfunny cancer

It hasn't even been 2 hours

That's not it, man.
I mean, the guy has a dark skinned friend, so he should at least recognize that dark people are also individuals with agency and a mind of their own, and he still wants to kick all the other dark people out.
What if they happen to be friends with one of your native white countryman?
Jesus.

No, I am racist. I just happen to have a black friend as well. This is more nepotism than anything, since I'd want him to stay based purely on the fact that he is my friend.

I see a muscular 5 feet negro at the gym everyday. He mainly trains his back and biceps muscles. Ask me anything.

>being this triggered

Browny or cucky ?

Is recognizing a negro a sign of status in Sweeden?

bon poste

mauvaise poste

>except that one guy

DO IT FOR HER

How did you become friends?
I wanna hear the story.

>tfw the only dark skinned person I know is hohol from Chernovcy.

Kek

I haven't seen a dark skinned person in 10 years

They're gays, comrade. Take a look at his flag.

Why do all negroes go to the gym? And all manlets?

They don't. Some of them do. They go there to get strong and good looking.

Not that much to say. We grew up together, went to the same schools and classes for 12+ years, and have always had interests in common. His family moved here when he was very young, due to his mother marrying a Norwegian.

I don't think we've ever not been friends.

Where did he come from?
And why are you a racist?

I haven't seen a white skinned person in 4 weeks

too bad

The Phillipines. There are a lot of them in Norway due to our mutual fondness for sailing.

House I grew up in was pretty right-wing, but I don't really like watching how foreigners are influencing things in Norway either. I have a hard time seeing the positive side of immigration, but I see the negative sides every damn day. Increase in crime in areas where immigrants settle ( I live in one such area), terrifying and disgusting instances of gangrape of minors by refugees, the lack of government action towards "refugee" criminals, yet they strike down hard on Norwegians who act the same way or are opposed to refugees, and it feels wrong walking down a street in my city and seeing more foreigners than Norwegians. This is our town, so why are they outnumbering us?

I don't really care for racial differences, but the leftists say if you're against immigration, you're a racist. So why the fuck not. The culture these people often bring is in my eyes inferior though, and I don't want it anywhere near where I live.

shes so fucking thick, I just want her to sit on my face while I slobber all over her. I just want to fuck dark women, how do I do it?

Got to, Brazilanon. Sorry I can't answer any more questions if you are curious. I'd like to talk about more on the topic myself also, just to elaborate a bit more.

That's revealing. It really really is.

Yeah, I wish we could talk more.
See ya.

If you fuck her in the arse a new nigger will be born

Haven't seen dark skined person for 4 years

racist

I literally just saw a Jamaican family of 9 kids pass by my window. Kill me

Same for me when I was 4 weeks in rural Norway recently. Then I went to Oslo...