In Algeria, and North africa in general we call white people "Gawri" It comes from turkish gavur, meaning pig

In Algeria, and North africa in general we call white people "Gawri" It comes from turkish gavur, meaning pig..

Just sharing some knowledge, have a nice day.

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com.tr/?hl=tr#auto/az/domuz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Tiny manlets who get pissed because hs women want the BWC instead of his tiny circumsized peckers.

Let's admit it, Brown women belong to White men, anything else is a mistake and freak of nature.

Gavur doesn't mean pig you nigger. It means unbeliever.

The Thai word for white, farang, is actually derived from "Frankish". So technically all white people are considered French.

Are you sure ? That would be a bit of a let down, desu.

I'm sure.

Funny thing is, throughout most of European history, Europeans didn't consider themselves 'white' (why would they?) but rather the nationality/ethnicity/religion they belonged to.
Most of European history being protestant was bigger threat in Southern Europe than being Arab.

Gawris have contributed to science and culture in the past 100 more than shit skins did in a span of thousands of years you fucking nigger

donguz means pig you shitskin subhuman arab

>Franks
>French
Thai education
WE WUZ FRANKS

There is some truth to this. Some Celts and Germanics literally look like pigs down to the nose and pinkish skin.

Really accurate post, have a good point finland

Hmm.. How would you know that Hansz

you could have used a dictionary nigger gavur means unbeliever

Domuz means pig you retarded alamancı gastarbeiter.

gavur means unbeliever, but it is used as a carpet offensive term for europeans
pig is domuz

We don't do, fuck of B*urshit. Bet you're not even Algerian.

pretty sure we do

Especially those of us living in france. For example, you see kuffar doing nasty kuffar stuff in the street, your parents tell you "look away son those gwer are at it again" and you look away and say oui oma

Your skin is whiter than the Spaniards where I live
Still fuck off tho

wrong

i'm not bald

donguz too

My Turkish friend told me so you sandnigger.

I heard some people call them Gwar, but that's for any foreigner and was used in particular on the Spanish in Oran. In my area we call them Awerdan which means stranger.

Again, we don't hate whites much. We're mostly Med with some Brown people in the High Plateau. I know they did genocides and stuff but get over it and stop shitposting. You're showing that we're weak.

>donguz too
shut the fuck up köylü

oc
- donguz : (Azerice - Türkçe Sözlük)
domuz

there is nothing such as "donguz" in any of the existing languages in the world ulan köylü anan baban yanlış öğrettiyse biz ne yapalım

translate.google.com.tr/?hl=tr#auto/az/domuz

donguz is better