Why do these people shitpost so much

why do these people shitpost so much

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1KesRfh9rrv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Australia is like a real life Logan's Run. Everybody there is killed off at the age of thirty, so none of them have been raised by a parent with any maturity.

>a fucking prison

Whereas poms grow up under the thumb of cctv and sharia law, hence why they're such boring fucks

real answer moot said we shitpost the most so we moulded to fix that stereotype

their pathetic Internet doesn't allow Australian nerds to game so they come here and shitpost instead

i did. it's rare but they're out there

You can't really do much when you're in prison

Australia has an inferiority complex. They feel the need to let other countries know that they exist, and are obsessed with what other countries think of them. In the end, they come off as obnoxious. After all, what can you do when you're a bunch of kangaroo-fuckers and convicts?

New Zealand has an inferiority complex. They feel the need to let other countries know that they exist, and are obsessed with what Australia thinks of them. In the end, they come off as obnoxious. After all, what can you do when you're a bunch of sheep-fuckers and horse semen drinkers?

poo poo pee pee land

>Australia
>relevant at anything

>Put prisoners on island
>200 years later they have a higher GDP than you

FABRICATION STATUS: IT'S NOT

Huffing petrol all day long tends to affect brain function.

>Hello sir, 'ave you been watching TV?
>"Y-yes"
>You don't 'ave the proper credentials for that innit, you're coming to the station with me bruv!

vocaroo.com/i/s1KesRfh9rrv

HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHA

Was half expecting an 'Allah Akbar' at the end tbqhwy

i dont care what anyone says, aussies are fucking hilarious

oi mate you forgot the REEEEEEEE at the end

10/10

>vocaroo.com/i/s1KesRfh9rrv