Find me one white western country that hasn't been ruined by leftists and filled with non-white immigrants

Find me one white western country that hasn't been ruined by leftists and filled with non-white immigrants.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOXh5repOWI
news.sky.com/story/1699674/us-bands-gigs-cancelled-over-paris-remarks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Northern Ireland.

Canada

Well you guys shit on Sweden & Germany all day but they're both 92%+ ethnic swede/german. USA has been 92% anything for over a century and a half.

New Zeeland?

Define ruined.

Huh, I heard the U.K. is turning into shit

Part of the UK so it doesn't count. UK is filled with mudslimes

there are more turks in germany than new zealanders in the world, also sweden is under 80%

hasn't*
You shitburgers also label jews, berbers, arabs, turks, persians, and north indians as white for some fucked up reason.

Filled with chinks

this one

Australia

western countries are defined by leftism

Well if you're counting absolute terms and not per capita the shitshow gets even worse. There are almost 10m more negroes in the USA (45m) than there are Canadians (35m).

Lel. Straya is filled with asians. Sydney was New Beijing the last time I visited

So Jews aren't white?

chaim pls. you aren't white

>implying either major party gives a fuck about leftists
>implying east asians are bad and not goat immigrants

Pfffffffft

>hasn't been ruined by leftists and filled with non-white immigrants
no it's been ruined by its indigenous population and remains so shit not even 3rd wrolders will come to it

zhang pls

Go stick your head in a gas chamber

No 80% and its get Worse ever day

Labor is being slowly filled with leftist women now that they're trying to move away from their union base and court the Greens voting Melbourne youth.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOXh5repOWI

Also he didn't ask if Asians are good or bad he asked if we were being filled by immigrants and we are you gweilo.

Still, they're doing pretty good.

Iceland?

I am surprised no yet has mentioned Russia.

senpai i know you pulled the short straw and have faggots spics and nigs everywhere but east asian immigrants are unironically the most hardworking people i've ever met

it's not really, that was the only case and she got shut down immediately because no one puts up with that shit

he also said (and) so even if we are being filled we still don't meet the criteria

Monaco

>asking this while drakeposting
Don't think the irony of this is lost on me.

Chen, you aren't white. Your country is getting flooded by chinks.

>Russia
>white

Their women are far more attractive than the nigs and mexicans you're getting overrun by.

>drakeposting
Drake himself is a product of the thing you're complaining about.

Forgot to mention Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Monaco, and Switzerland

t. Lee Wang Dong

Your loss.

super leftist population

>DON'T YOU GET IT? PAKIS NOT RAPING YOUR DAUGHTERS BY THE THOUSANDS MEANS YOU LOSE
>BEING OVERRUN BY MUSLIMS UNTIL FOUR OF YOUR TOWNS ARE NO LONGER MAJORITY BRITISH MEANS YOUR COUNTRY IS GREAT
Ok Ahmed.

Where's your hair? Are you a woman?

Nice. Now there's absolutely no country I could go to. Except....
Ey, Ösis, wann kommt der Hofer jetzt an die Macht? :')

further down and not thick

Lel looks yellow

>hairy vag that smells like fish sauce

I'll pass Wang

You could've just said "Yes, I am a woman".

Based

n-no
i have leg hair

Brazil

I sure as fuck hope that picture you linked wasn't supposed to be proof that you're a man.

no just proof i have hair

nice

Show nipplehair

i shaved it lad

Doesnt matter im just really into male nipples

Wew based

You're semetic trash, nothing but slightly lighter skinned arabs that worship themselves instead of a pedophilic prophet.

third based

What is going on with this ongoing meme that Western Europe is "ruined"? It's entirely fine here but granted Sweden is going a bit out of hand but even that country is still a fine one to live in.

is this a joke

well the small towns are fine but big cities are infested

France is burning right now. Their police are being beaten on the street. Finland has actual terrorists visiting children's schools and also has parents giving their children directly to migrants (I won't post the images because they anger me too much). Germany is, well, Germany. People are being raped all over Europe by shitskins and nobody really gives a fuck. Some French festivals banned The Eagles of Death Metal because their singer, who watched 130 people executed by muslims in front of him, doesn't like muslims. Western Europe is fucked m8.

it's happened cause of your government capitalist democracy.

Hahaha! Small case incidents caused by some loud minorities doesn't mean in general things are ruined. You're overrating the issues so you can foster your idea that everything's going to shit but really things are just fine just go out more.

Europeans have the right to have nearly 100% homogenous states, Asians have it, Africans have it.

>Isolated incidents!
You're part of the reason the West is dying. Five terrorist attacks in a single Western country in one year is not "small case", you paki cunt.

It's Ar*bier, of course he is Anti white

Pan Stalinist Europe WHEN ?

Those are war moves if you haven't noticed and really if you'rs so frail that you consider that making Europe ruined than you might as well just give up already.

Paki detected. Fuck off goatfucker.

Only Japan has that homogeneity
Many Asian countries are multiethnic even more so than European countries.

I'm not but keep believing that, I just call them what they are. We are at war if you haven't noticed already and they strike back, which is too bad but that is how things are sometimes in the world. You can't always avoid a life without conflicts you hippie.

Pakis pakis pakis
Out out out

The different ethnicities are native to their respective Regions in Asia. The people in Europe are immigrants.

lol

We have a fuckload of Asians but they're not an immediate societal issue like rapefugees and shitskins, if you walk through an Asian neighbourhood here you'll just see all the business signs written in chinkrunes and maybe a few old ladies will shout at you for being bad feng shui or whatever

“You can tell the world I hate Finland. It’s too cold, there’s no tea, no restaurants, no bars, nobody on the streets, only cars,” 22-year-old Muhammed told AFP in Tornio, as the mercury struggled to inch above 10 degrees Celsius (50 Fahrenheit) on a recent blustery grey day.

>Norn Iron

>Some French festivals banned The Eagles of Death Metal because their singer, who watched 130 people executed by muslims in front of him, doesn't like muslims.
Do you have sauce on that ?
Because even if i find their music to be shit, as a French, that'd make me really mad.

news.sky.com/story/1699674/us-bands-gigs-cancelled-over-paris-remarks

Hmm... The guy seems a bit biased, but i can't blame him for that after what happened.
Although yeah, it's fairly obvious some muslims would have been celebrating.
The PC cancer strikes again, i guess...

Funny how when people wanna hate us for living in Israel we are white settlers but in Europe we are Semites

But great education you have there, Jews definitely worship themselves and not a god

Muslim dick sucking trash or Moroccan? Either way fuck you and you're stupid "lol its only hundreds of thousands of isolated incidents don't worry as Islamic culture takes over"

Are you an actual retarded person? In a war one side doesn't take the other side in their country, let them get away with everything, and gives them welfare. It's an invasion not a war and retards like you are too stupid to see it. Europe isn't even fighting back.

you are immigrant too kike

>bomb themselves
>uniroincally walls between swathes of cities

the pakis the rapes

>unironically the whitest, most right wing, least paki dominated, no muslim rape gangs, best fucking part of the Western world
Sorry lad, I couldn't quite hear you over the screams of your daughters being raped by muslims while your police applaud them.

Mexican girls are hot desu

It's also a shithole that has weekly bombings and huge problems with drugs and poverty.

>edgy teenagers shitting up buildings is now considered based

wew

>Mexicans
>ugly

when will this meme end? have you seen a Latina in your life?

Paco, build wall.

>huge problems with drugs
We kneecap drugdealers here. Heroin is virtually nonexistent thanks to the IRA outright killing those who dealt it in the 70s when it was taking hold. I'd rather be poor and white than slightly less poor and a fucking mongrel.

Nigger detected. Teens don't do that. Everyone does. Entire communities do it. It's great.

>entire communities made up of edgy teenager

wew

It's okay to be a nigger, just don't make me aware of it. It ruins my utopia knowing that niggers exist.

>Find me one white western country that hasn't been ruined by leftists and filled with non-white immigrants.
Next nearest and best guess is Slovenia and Czech Republic?

>92%
you fucking wot

studies show that it is safe to assume that there is a 50% chance that you are a nigger yourself, """"Brit""""

>98.3% white
>There's a 50% chance you are a nigger
American edumacation at its finest.

>GB
>98.3% white

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

checked, but wasted