Sup Forums and Sup Forums have given me a business idea

I have seen the light, guys. I'll start an immigration facilitator company for Europeans fleeing the sinking ship. Things like helping renting/buying real state and getting a job, plus providing valid advice on how to not act as a retarded foreigner and get robbed/kidnapped/killed.

I'll probably make a site and start advertising after this weekend but I just wanted to keep you guys posted about my slow revelation about how to start a business and become an entrepreneur. If you guys actually wanna leave you shitholes before it's too late, contact me on Skype, at brunobuccellati.

Please comment and rate.

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/doc/313368859/Immigration
youtube.com/watch?v=bNkEsa8ofrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Monkey

good idea

Where will they be going?

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

madagascar

i don't think my first choice will be meanmare

>monkeys attempt to become handlers

das cute.

Fuck off cunt I wasn't talking to you fucking poofter

Yeah. Cool idea. Facilitate the migration of cute blonde euro-chicks to Brazil. Don't forget to take their passport when they arrive...

your country still exists?

Are you high on jungle juices again? Europeans aren't going to flee to a dangerous shithole with a massively corrupt government.

Indeed

That's why they'll all be going to
ARGENTINA

>Yo, beautiful! You wanna get out of this fucked-up continent full of Muslims? I can help you. I'm gonna take you to a nice place, give you a nice job, take care of you. You gonna luv it.

fuck off we are full. Send them elsewhere

>bruno buccellati
jojo much?

>I'll probably make a site and start advertising
Liveleak was found 10 years ago, pal

kek

Brazil, duh.

Muito engraçado, meu amigo macaco. É coisas como essa que fodem com o negócio mas eu estou pouco me fodendo com incrédulos.

Just finished compiling the doc, will make a site when bothered:

scribd.com/doc/313368859/Immigration

>Come home White man

youtube.com/watch?v=bNkEsa8ofrk

On a serious note. Brazil is much more dangerous than Europe ever will be. Who cares if the guy who robs you is Somali or Afro Brazilian?

>Brazil is much more dangerous than Europe ever will be

Your police is afraid to even go in ghettos, pls. Ours enters favelas. lol @ 2 guy

It's going to have to be a lot worse for a European to be desperate enough to immigrate to Brazil. Appreciate it, though

Europeans don't even want to attend the Olympics in Brazil, what makes you think they wanna live there?

Possibility of having children grow without getting mantits from the estrogen in the water? :^)

Because the water is going to kill them before they reach puberty?

>this
>a child
It's not even human m8

Yes.