>>59691338

yallah yallah arabshits

cheap labor work+natural germans dont make enough babies

germans have always tried to destroy europe, they have a very long history when it comes to that

Because we deserve being a diverse and multicultural country.
We must ensure that the German savage (especially bavarians) never start a worldwar again and kill millions of people.

Next thing you will start is jihad against all non muslim European countries.

I can safely assure you that ethnic Germans will never start a conflict again.
It's our responsibility to ensure that and it goes really well.

>these people
>work

Laughing so hard I'm on the treshold to cry.

>

It's important to understand that we not only need qualified workers, but also people from all around the world who feel comfy with our social security systems.

And shamelessly exploit them, that is.

What is this?

>I don't want to stay in Greece
>I want to go europa
Greece confirmed non-european, must be middle-east :D:D

It looks like one of those compasses that tells you where to pray.

it's not exploiting.
it's a trade.
We give them a secure life, education and access to Europe and they give us children that'll pay the pensions of the last ethnic Germans.

New E Class compass telling where Mecca is

Can't tell if you're trolling or not since there is a large number of so called """"""""""germans"""""""""""", that actually believe this utter bullshit.

why would I be trolling?
You had your way twice, why are you upset that people wake up and try to put an end to your shenanigans?

It's important that you understand WHY this is happening to you as an ethnic German. You cant stop it anyways.

Oh, is it on for all mb e classes?

>dont make enough babies
it's just a meme
sure, they could have made more, but it's not something that justifies immigration

Man halt die Fresse du Hahnrei. Das ist nicht einmal ironisch lustig.

56 Millionen Tote allein im 2. Weltkrieg sind auch nicht lustig. Warum bist du mit dem Mindset auf Sup Forums?
Gibt doch bestimmt bessere Platformen um völkischen Schund auszutauschen. Was ein Hahnrei ist will ich besser auch nicht wissen.

its a long term process, their kids will most likely be properly assimiliated

Und ich will nicht hoffen, dass du das ernst meinst. In diesem versifften Land würd's mich allerdings auch nicht wundern.
Yes, they can assimilate. Not here though. How about Slowakia instead?

als EU-Bürger steht es dir frei in jedes EU-Land auszuwandern, wenn dir dein jetziges nicht mehr passt.

Achja stimmt, da wohnen ja Ausländer :)))

9/10 Malte-Sören Kopie, in /deutsch/ solltest du damit ganz ordentlich ködern können.

No chance t b h. We have like 200 refugees and there are protests and shit already

And you should be glad about that.

meinst du diesen Nazi-Honigtopf, von dem es diese ganzen menschenverachtenden Screenshots auf Pr0gramm gibt? Wurd schon mehrmals angezeigt, da würd ich nichts posten wollen. Hab aber so auf Sup Forums gefunden.

not really, being xenophobic is natural to this country

We need to help the refugees

So it's natural for Slovakia to care about their people? Good, will keep that in mind.

Tell that to France where 3rd generation immigrants go full jihad and things like Paris terror attacks happen.

>Hab aber so auf Sup Forums gefunden
Gutes Deutsch, Hussein, jetzt verpiss dich zurück nach Algerien.

oje, lässt dich deine Kartoffelmama immernoch fallen?

Wir bleiben übrigens alle :)))

Guten tag ich bin panzervagen ich tu de wihr